[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
"Then you're permanently ****** if you can't take 5 seconds to file a ticket to take advantage of Nexon's improved customer support. Sucks to be lazy and you."
For one.. you are a moron. for two.. the only thing nexon has improved is how fast the auto generated messages appear. obviously you are just a flaming troll with a lot of anger. stop now.
I can start the client when i remove the dsound.dll though, but i get the ugly bugtrap error when i enter the world.
I don't know how to fix the bugtrap error. Maybe there are some abyss mods you'll have to disable via dsound.ini that conflict with pake? Try messing around with that
I don't know how to fix the bugtrap error. Maybe there are some abyss mods you'll have to disable via dsound.ini that conflict with pake? Try messing around with that
Disabled all the abyss mods and it still doesnt work. It doesnt even create an Abyss patch log.
Disabled all the abyss mods and it still doesnt work. It doesnt even create an Abyss patch log.
Hmm... I have no clue then :c
I'll consult with my group the next time we meet regarding the bugtrap error, since a bunch of people seem to be getting it. We'll most likely have a fix for it by Monday, if not tomorrow.
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3