Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013

Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/08/2013, 21:51   #166

elite*gold: 0
Updated with something else I forgot to add in:

4u. How to get infinite elsinore swords. (Double dual-wield elsinore, anybody?)

Put the elsinore in your hidden inventory. Grab another.
Old 03/08/2013, 21:52   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamin View Post
*869k.

And that's because the dinput8 I included is the 194kb "pake.dll", "dinput8_pake.dll", etc. (all the same)

Keep things as is, and make sure you're chainloading the correct dlls in mabinogi.ini
sry to quote again...
i'm sure i see the bugtrap because of the dinput8.dll....i've tried reinstall mabi but still see that...can you make a new dinput8.dll?
Old 03/08/2013, 21:56   #168

Quote:
Updated with something else I forgot to add in:

4u. How to get infinite elsinore swords. (Double dual-wield elsinore, anybody?)

Put the elsinore in your hidden inventory. Grab another.
So the hidden inventory dates way back, interesting.
Old 03/08/2013, 21:59   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexh5 View Post
Would you be able to provide the link for this "Alissafix" if not it is ok i really don't want to get myself or anyone banned was just curious :3

AlissaFixNoPS.dll (Alissa Fix without the Pattern Searcher that autoupdates after maintenance, thus enabling pake to work indefinitely, forev- hi) is included in Bundle of Love.rar.
Old 03/08/2013, 22:02   #170

Quote:
AlissaFixNoPS.dll (Alissa Fix without the Pattern Searcher that autoupdates after maintenance, thus enabling pake to work indefinitely, forev- hi) is included in Bundle of Love.rar.
My AlissafixNoPS.dll wont work in the mabinogi.ini loading or in the dsound.ini (I added it to abyss to try loading it), they both fail and Yes alissafixnops.dll is in my mabinogi folder with the exe and dlls, Does it only work on windows 7 or is there a way to fix it on vista?
Old 03/08/2013, 22:07   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekashi View Post
Pretty much this ^

They can also simply compare Friday's data to saturday/sunday and compare AP values for users: if they see you gained an unusual amount, it's pretty obvious you were spamming AP coupons for example. Not hard to run a few database queries to make this happen.

So yeah be warned.

Example:

SELECT userid, username, ap_gained FROM users;

On friday's data, write it to a file, super simple script. Do the same on Sunday's data, find the difference in the ap_gained column and bam you have exactly who has been exploiting. The same methods are used with reforges and NX items, they track how many you have, where you get the from, and when you use them. If they see you using 600 fine reforges but you have none purchased or traded into your inventory (remember how reforges track how many times they can be traded? They contain data in the item databse on the server that tracks who had the item at each trade) you are once again flagged.

What if I told you that AP was actually an item stored in hidden inventory 82, which is the "Character data" inventory?
Old 03/08/2013, 22:08   #172

can I still use dinput8 from abyss and overwrite on your files?
Old 03/08/2013, 22:08   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyde View Post
My AlissafixNoPS.dll wont work in the mabinogi.ini loading or in the dsound.ini (I added it to abyss to try loading it), they both fail and Yes alissafixnops.dll is in my mabinogi folder with the exe and dlls, Does it only work on windows 7 or is there a way to fix it on vista?
Most likely won't work on vista. Make sure you aren't using Abyss' dinput8.dll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounggi View Post
can I still use dinput8 from abyss and overwrite on your files?
No, you must use the dinput8.dll from my .rar. It's the 194kb "pake.dll"/"dinput8_pake.dll" of the past - same file. It's necessary to hook pake.

You can still use abyss with the pake setup though
Old 03/08/2013, 22:19   #174

If I catch wind of people using this at all, and they aren't banned by Nexon, they will be permanently banned from Abyss. I would suggest putting this warning in the main post to make people think twice about using it, just to be fair.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2013, 22:26   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc33kr View Post
zzzzzzz.
only 2 dupes before the ban.
fking nexon.
I pulled off about 5 hours of it. Made ~400 demonic eyes, 1,400 ingots, 1000 scales, few hundred fine/credne reforges, a billion ancient powders, and fine gem powders for ego food. And some other stuff but that's unimportant. Kind of. (I really just forgot.)

One of my friends had it going for three days. He got like 10 wings from gachas, a billion reforges, and some other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
If I catch wind of people using this at all, and they aren't banned by Nexon, they will be permanently banned from Abyss. I would suggest putting this warning in the main post to make people think twice about using it, just to be fair.
Will do. Main post edited
Old 03/08/2013, 22:27   #176

Quote:
Yeah that dll isn't working apparently for me anyway but thanks for sticking it to nexon i suppose xD
Old 03/08/2013, 22:49   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
looks like im done using it... I honestly enjoy abyss much more than pake o.o
Old 03/08/2013, 23:08   #178

it works thx Ayamin
i tried 4s the client-side tele...but works not so good...i can really tele to anywhere but cant move...as soon as i moved ill get into the like-sky-white-field...the same by you?
Old 03/08/2013, 23:31   #179

send drop packet for the item while special upgrade hammer is going to 100% special upgrade.
Old 03/08/2013, 23:31   #180

why do I keep getting a bug trap error after putting in mscvr110.dll
Closed Thread