[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
And that's because the dinput8 I included is the 194kb "pake.dll", "dinput8_pake.dll", etc. (all the same)
Keep things as is, and make sure you're chainloading the correct dlls in mabinogi.ini
sry to quote again...
i'm sure i see the bugtrap because of the dinput8.dll....i've tried reinstall mabi but still see that...can you make a new dinput8.dll?
Would you be able to provide the link for this "Alissafix" if not it is ok i really don't want to get myself or anyone banned was just curious :3
AlissaFixNoPS.dll (Alissa Fix without the Pattern Searcher that autoupdates after maintenance, thus enabling pake to work indefinitely, forev- hi) is included in Bundle of Love.rar.
AlissaFixNoPS.dll (Alissa Fix without the Pattern Searcher that autoupdates after maintenance, thus enabling pake to work indefinitely, forev- hi) is included in Bundle of Love.rar.
My AlissafixNoPS.dll wont work in the mabinogi.ini loading or in the dsound.ini (I added it to abyss to try loading it), they both fail and Yes alissafixnops.dll is in my mabinogi folder with the exe and dlls, Does it only work on windows 7 or is there a way to fix it on vista?
They can also simply compare Friday's data to saturday/sunday and compare AP values for users: if they see you gained an unusual amount, it's pretty obvious you were spamming AP coupons for example. Not hard to run a few database queries to make this happen.
So yeah be warned.
Example:
SELECT userid, username, ap_gained FROM users;
On friday's data, write it to a file, super simple script. Do the same on Sunday's data, find the difference in the ap_gained column and bam you have exactly who has been exploiting. The same methods are used with reforges and NX items, they track how many you have, where you get the from, and when you use them. If they see you using 600 fine reforges but you have none purchased or traded into your inventory (remember how reforges track how many times they can be traded? They contain data in the item databse on the server that tracks who had the item at each trade) you are once again flagged.
What if I told you that AP was actually an item stored in hidden inventory 82, which is the "Character data" inventory?
My AlissafixNoPS.dll wont work in the mabinogi.ini loading or in the dsound.ini (I added it to abyss to try loading it), they both fail and Yes alissafixnops.dll is in my mabinogi folder with the exe and dlls, Does it only work on windows 7 or is there a way to fix it on vista?
Most likely won't work on vista. Make sure you aren't using Abyss' dinput8.dll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sounggi
can I still use dinput8 from abyss and overwrite on your files?
No, you must use the dinput8.dll from my .rar. It's the 194kb "pake.dll"/"dinput8_pake.dll" of the past - same file. It's necessary to hook pake.
You can still use abyss with the pake setup though
If I catch wind of people using this at all, and they aren't banned by Nexon, they will be permanently banned from Abyss. I would suggest putting this warning in the main post to make people think twice about using it, just to be fair.
zzzzzzz.
only 2 dupes before the ban.
fking nexon.
I pulled off about 5 hours of it. Made ~400 demonic eyes, 1,400 ingots, 1000 scales, few hundred fine/credne reforges, a billion ancient powders, and fine gem powders for ego food. And some other stuff but that's unimportant. Kind of. (I really just forgot.)
One of my friends had it going for three days. He got like 10 wings from gachas, a billion reforges, and some other stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
If I catch wind of people using this at all, and they aren't banned by Nexon, they will be permanently banned from Abyss. I would suggest putting this warning in the main post to make people think twice about using it, just to be fair.
AlissaFixNoPS.dll (Alissa Fix without the Pattern Searcher that autoupdates after maintenance, thus enabling pake to work indefinitely, forev- hi) is included in Bundle of Love.rar.
Yeah that dll isn't working apparently for me anyway but thanks for sticking it to nexon i suppose xD
If I catch wind of people using this at all, and they aren't banned by Nexon, they will be permanently banned from Abyss. I would suggest putting this warning in the main post to make people think twice about using it, just to be fair.
looks like im done using it... I honestly enjoy abyss much more than pake o.o
it works thx Ayamin
i tried 4s the client-side tele...but works not so good...i can really tele to anywhere but cant move...as soon as i moved ill get into the like-sky-white-field...the same by you?
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3