[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
WAHAHAHA, I'm laughing my *** off that they removed lost elves from the game completely. Oh ***.
Updating original post that the lost elf duping method is patched.
Why don't you guys find another duping method? Now that everyone has pake, we should all work towards a common goal... or something of that sort. I spent about a month finding the lost elf method, so I wonder how long it'll take the community as a whole to find something new.
I think the sky is going to fall in mabi soon enough, this community is dangerous enough to make something like that happen :P.
I think the sky is going to fall in mabi soon enough, this community is dangerous enough to make something like that happen :P.
But nice work Aya, this is gonna be fun~
Mmm, this community is quite nice actually. It's not on par in terms of numbers with the Nexon forum community, but the majority of the people here know what they're doing.
And no problem c: I can keep pake updated for you guys pretty much infinitely. It takes literally 2 minutes to update after every patch.
Hm, why don't you also tell everyone here whose side you're actually on? Over on the nexon forums, they're thanking you for revealing all these exploits as you want them patched. Here, though? You're acting like you're everyone's friend and trying to make them leet hackers. Pretty two-faced, aren't you? Why don't you also tell Sabina that you have an infinitely updating pake that will never break? Why don't you release it here?
Mmm, this community is quite nice actually. It's not on par in terms of numbers with the Nexon forum community, but the majority of the people here know what they're doing.
And no problem c: I can keep pake updated for you guys pretty much infinitely. It takes literally 2 minutes to update after every patch.
Yeah i figured it would be easy, i quite new to this, but im still experimenting. tho im getting this annoying Bugtrap error now and then. but otherwise it fun to see what you can do.
This community is crazy, we have all kind of crazy people here (im looking at you Adam_J :P) i guess its fun looking at Flame wars at times on this forum, but still i think this forum still rocks.
@Hero - Fool, Aya isn't on any side, she belongs to the land of cupcakes and cream
people are getting banned because of you..... maybe you should've warned others that duping will getting you banned.
Dude you can't be serious? anything that is considered hacking/cheating is bannable. don't blame other if you are dumb enough for actually not realize that it will get you banned if caught -_-
simple enough "if its hacking - USE IT ON YOUR OWN RISK"
Hm, why don't you also tell everyone here whose side you're actually on? Over on the nexon forums, they're thanking you for revealing all these exploits as you want them patched. Here, though? You're acting like you're everyone's friend and trying to make them leet hackers. Pretty two-faced, aren't you? Why don't you also tell Sabina that you have an infinitely updating pake that will never break? Why don't you release it here?
If I played sides, then it wouldn't be fair. I posted this somewhere already. I'd rather stay neutral. Sure, I'll help you guys have a bit of fun here and there. But I also would prefer to not go all out 100% against Nexon all the time and be a complete delinquent since they host some pretty awesome games sometimes. (Yes, I have worse things up my sleeve, but I still have friends in Mari and would prefer to not plunge the community into despair.)
As for my Patternsearch version of AlissaFix, the community doesn't deserve to have something so powerful. This has lasted me the past four months without having for me to manually update it, and it will most likely last forever. See how it's a bad idea already? It also has its own Themida bypass and doesn't rely on Blade's Abyss like the public version does (or at least I think it does; I haven't tested the public version out myself to be honest LOL). However, when Blade stops updating Abyss, I'll just put the Themida bypass in the public version as well (though it'll be a bit more work).
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumekami
Yeah i figured it would be easy, i quite new to this, but im still experimenting. tho im getting this annoying Bugtrap error now and then. but otherwise it fun to see what you can do.
This community is crazy, we have all kind of crazy people here (im looking at you Adam_J :P) i guess its fun looking at Flame wars at times on this forum, but still i think this forum still rocks.
@Hero - Fool, Aya isn't on any side, she belongs to the land of cupcakes and cream
How did you know of my origin?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho
Community, together, goal... IMPOSSIBRU
I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. No seriously, WORK TOGETHER OR I STOP UPDATING PAKE. yesthat'sathreat;~;
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumekami
WE HAVE TO UNITE! FOR A CHAO-AHEM!....BETTER FUTURE!
Hm.. did anyone find a "working" fix for the bugtrap error yet? i tried everything from the msvcr110.dll to changing between crackshields.. and somehow my client won't start with abyss in it aswell..
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3