[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
lol! And yea, running it as admin doesn't work. I guess there's no point and working my *** off trying to figure out out if I have no intention to use it, just want to see how it works.
Thanks for the release though, Ayamin. Remeber guys, don't abuse it too much, and doing it on alts would only lead Nexon to do an IP Check to ban all the accounts that were registered on the "hacker's" IP.
Thanks for the release though, Ayamin. Remeber guys, don't abuse it too much, and doing it on alts would only lead Nexon to do an IP Check to ban all the accounts that were registered on the "hacker's" IP.
ADSL users as me has a new IP everytime I dial to internet...
And you can use your cellphone's 4G/LTE as mobile hotspot which get a new IP address every time also.
And there are plenty of softwares can help you to conceal your real IP too.....
Duping AP Coupons sounds fun. But I don't wanna get b&. How attentive is Nexon when it comes to people hacking this game? I'm only experienced with DFO, and they didn't give a **** about that game.
Duping AP Coupons sounds fun. But I don't wanna get b&. How attentive is Nexon when it comes to people hacking this game? I'm only experienced with DFO, and they didn't give a **** about that game.
They watch Mabinogi much more closely. They'll notice you acquired a bunch of AP randomly. They ban people who buy gold now, for example, from gold selling sites by tracking that gold and those transactions.
Think they can't do something similar with duping? It's really not hard to monitor packets sent to and from a server, and all of them were handed out in this thread on a silver platter.
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3