Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v3.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Discussion on [*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v3.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 03/31/2015, 11:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Wow, thx
Old 03/31/2015, 15:04   #17

You can get ban using this or is 100% Undetected ?
Old 03/31/2015, 15:25   #18

Nice man!

I uploaded the victory img of the client in Italian, maybe this will help a lot of people (?)
if you want , you can add to main post.

Good job! :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg end.jpg (20.9 KB, 34 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2015, 15:55   #19

elite*gold: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora19 View Post
Nice man!

I uploaded the victory img of the client in Italian, maybe this will help a lot of people (?)
if you want , you can add to main post.

Good job! :P
Thank you but every one need a other "victory img" because every one play on an other Resolution on league of legends....

have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2015, 16:05   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
Thank you but every one need a other "victory img" because every one play on an other Resolution on league of legends....

have fun
Here is the continue in english in 1920*1080 resolution.

I think it s the most common resolution and language.

Don't forget to thanks if it was usefull ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/31/2015, 16:08   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaulo View Post
You can get ban using this or is 100% Undetected ?
Nothing in this world is 100% safe,...
see the first video tutorial at the first post from this thread for more Protection,....(How to use MIZ-Tool Version 3.0)

have fun
Old 03/31/2015, 16:50   #22

OMG it works.! I just followed the guide on the video. by the way I'm on Garena server
Old 03/31/2015, 17:22   #23

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshinichix View Post
OMG it works.! I just followed the guide on the video. by the way I'm on Garena server
OFC it works at all servers have fun
and here a second video tutorial....

New Video Tutorial
(How to Update MIZ-Tool V3.0 after every LOL Update for any LOL Server)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/01/2015, 02:39   #24

Thank you for taking the time to make and share this amazing tool. If it really is undetected I will be so happy. Thank you also for making the tutorials.

I have one question regarding the "automatically remove" feature. If this is checked I am not seeing the message pop up at the end of the game. If I chose to do this manually I just click the button "original zoom out" once the game is finished before exiting the match? Basically, you need to be at the original zoom level before exiting to help avoid detection?
Old 04/01/2015, 02:55   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey85 View Post
Thank you for taking the time to make and share this amazing tool. If it really is undetected I will be so happy. Thank you also for making the tutorials.

I have one question regarding the "automatically remove" feature. If this is checked I am not seeing the message pop up at the end of the game. If I chose to do this manually I just click the button "original zoom out" once the game is finished before exiting the match? Basically, you need to be at the original zoom level before exiting to help avoid detection?
NP, and it is very easy ok,... the "automatically remove" feature remove it to the "original max zoom out" from LOL after the game ends you see that you lose or you win and you see a "continue Button" make a screenshot and crop the button image and save it as "end.jpg" into the (Source Files) from mitztool
You can only make a screenshot in LOL if you change the settings from LOL game from Fullscreen to "Borderless or window mode" and the "automatically remove" feature works only in the "Borderless or window mode" (IT DONT WORK IN THE FULLSCREEN MODE)

Or you do it with the button "original zoom out"
click the button "original zoom out" once the game is finished before exiting the match.

Quote:
Basically, you need to be at the original zoom level before exiting to help avoid detection?
YES
Quote:
I have one question regarding the "automatically remove" feature. If this is checked I am not seeing the message pop up at the end of the game.
Because i dont want a message at this point, but it remove the zoom hack successfully 100%.
I dont use a message at this point because i have a lot of reasons,....
So if you can use the "automatically remove" feature it is better.

PS: Today or tomorrow i will uploade a third video Tutorial "how make a unicum version of miztool by yourself" if you see this video tut you will understand a lot of things better...

have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2015, 03:07   #26

Ok so my problem is that if I play in "boarderless" or "windowed" mode my game is really laggy.

So if I play in fullscreen mode, once the game ends I alt+tab and hit "origional zoom out" then go back to the game and exit normally all is safe correct?
Old 04/01/2015, 03:15   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey85 View Post
Ok so my problem is that if I play in "boarderless" or "windowed" mode my game is really laggy.

So if I play in fullscreen mode, once the game ends I alt+tab and hit "origional zoom out" then go back to the game and exit normally all is safe correct?
yes if you see the "Continue button" at the end from the game, just click the "origional zoom out" button from mitztool and wait 3 second and you get a message after that you can exit the game normally and yes this remove the zoom hack successfully 100% too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2015, 05:00   #28

++++many thanks!

I got so used to using a zoom hack that I couldnt play LOL without one! Now I can play again!
Old 04/01/2015, 05:01   #29

oops ***double post***
Old 04/01/2015, 06:38   #30

My new smurf banned only play miztool v3.0

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
hack, league of legends, miz tool, zoom, zoom hack