Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v3.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Ok, so i tried with a new account and indeed, no ban so it seems that people getting banned don t reset the zoom before clicking on continue.

I was pretty sure i did it on the others accounts but now maybe i forgot once and that s why it get detected.

Anyway, i ll continue the test with the smuf account and keep the result posted here but so far, no ban, no detect if you use the tool correctly.



psy4durezo is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
i start to make the 3th tutorial (how you can make a unicum version of miztool v3) that means every one of you get a other version of miztool v3....

need 2 hours...

Haha wer bitte reportet mein youtube video ?
Und ich verstehe nicht mal warum, ich lach mich nur gerade tot, eine beschwerde hab ich schon an youtube geschickt,...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Biochipz is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
If user has to reset then why does't the tool reset it for them.
Counting on remembering to reset every time will get you banned.

Anyway, on banned accounts, it's too much of a risk to even try anymore since the next time you're found, it's a permanent ban. No use.

Thanks for your work though. It's a great tool, but can't risk it anymore.
ysers is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysers View Post
If user has to reset then why does't the tool reset it for them.
Counting on remembering to reset every time will get you banned.

Anyway, on banned accounts, it's too much of a risk to even try anymore since the next time you're found, it's a permanent ban. No use.

Thanks for your work though. It's a great tool, but can't risk it anymore.
The tool does reset the zoom automatically but you have to put the right picture of the continue button in the end screen.

You do it once and then it s automatic.


psy4durezo is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
The last video is no more available
manguu is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
here i made a new one,..
Now Miz-Tool can never die,... have fun
Biochipz is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 8
thanks good tuto :P
Comebackone is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
dude u are legendary thank u so much for update
firedash35 is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Hey i have a problem, i pout in the folder source files, the continue button in english, and i make sure i was in birderless mode, but at the end of the game, the tool doesnt click "continue" automatically and doesnt change the zoom value.

here the pic i put in my folder "source files":

Ailiganon is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailiganon View Post
Hey i have a problem, i pout in the folder source files, the continue button in english, and i make sure i was in birderless mode, but at the end of the game, the tool doesnt click "continue" automatically and doesnt change the zoom value.

here the pic i put in my folder "source files":

if you make a screenshot from the button with 1920x1080 resolution and you play with 1920x1080 resolution it will work but

if you make a screenshot from the button with "LESS resolution as 1920x1080" and you play with 1920x1080 resolution it will DONT work

i think you did that step wrong ....
Biochipz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
As Bio said, you must use the right picture and to be sure, just do it yourself.

Finish a game, take a screenshot, use bitmap to cut the continue, save it as a jpg and replace it in the source folder.

If you do it right, everything works fine, just don t be lazy.
psy4durezo is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
if you make a screenshot from the button with 1920x1080 resolution and you play with 1920x1080 resolution it will work but

if you make a screenshot from the button with "LESS resolution as 1920x1080" and you play with 1920x1080 resolution it will DONT work

i think you did that step wrong ....

Hey thanks for reply,

I'm not sure what you meant but if understand correctly, you mean i took a screenshot of the button with a resolution less of 1920x1080 but i'm playin with 1920x1080 so it doesnt work..

I did something else, i did a custom game, i took a screenshot with f12, and then from this screenshot (which is in 1920x1080) i modify it, to delete everything which was around the "continue" button and i saved it as a jpeg image, and because the button "continue" come from the screenshot in game, i'm sure he is in 1920x1080. So i put this "continue" image in the folder "source files" and i did another game but it still doesnt work. And i'm 100% sure, i'm playing in 1920x1080 resolution, and the image i put in "source file" is in 1920x1080 resolution, so i really don't understand.

here the proof:

Ailiganon is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 320
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
No scam! Thanks.
st3r0id is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailiganon View Post
Hey thanks for reply,

I'm not sure what you meant but if understand correctly, you mean i took a screenshot of the button with a resolution less of 1920x1080 but i'm playin with 1920x1080 so it doesnt work..

I did something else, i did a custom game, i took a screenshot with f12, and then from this screenshot (which is in 1920x1080) i modify it, to delete everything which was around the "continue" button and i saved it as a jpeg image, and because the button "continue" come from the screenshot in game, i'm sure he is in 1920x1080. So i put this "continue" image in the folder "source files" and i did another game but it still doesnt work. And i'm 100% sure, i'm playing in 1920x1080 resolution, and the image i put in "source file" is in 1920x1080 resolution, so i really don't understand.

here the proof:

You must name the picture "end.jpg" or what ever name you change it into if you followed the guide for the unicum version.
psy4durezo is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailiganon View Post
Hey thanks for reply,

I'm not sure what you meant but if understand correctly, you mean i took a screenshot of the button with a resolution less of 1920x1080 but i'm playin with 1920x1080 so it doesnt work..

I did something else, i did a custom game, i took a screenshot with f12, and then from this screenshot (which is in 1920x1080) i modify it, to delete everything which was around the "continue" button and i saved it as a jpeg image, and because the button "continue" come from the screenshot in game, i'm sure he is in 1920x1080. So i put this "continue" image in the folder "source files" and i did another game but it still doesnt work. And i'm 100% sure, i'm playing in 1920x1080 resolution, and the image i put in "source file" is in 1920x1080 resolution, so i really don't understand.

here the proof:

haha you did it wrong,....because i see it at your image but see my image ok
i make a screenshot with 1920x1080 resolution and i open paint and i crop the button image and save it and here you see my image...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

know you understand ?

you play LOL with 1920x1080 resolution

step 1 ( go into lol make a screenshot)
step 2 (>>>Crop only the button image from the screenshot, just save the image as end.jpg)
DONT change the image size

you change the image size this is your mistake


Biochipz is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply

Tags
hack, league of legends, miz tool, zoom, zoom hack



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends
Click me for the new version from Miz-tool version 3.0...
816 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[*UNDETECTED *NEW] ZOOM HACK Tool for League of Legends
>>>>I made a new Zoom Hack Tool Click me<<<< but this old version works too...
146 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.