Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v3.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Ok, so i tried with a new account and indeed, no ban so it seems that people getting banned don t reset the zoom before clicking on continue.

I was pretty sure i did it on the others accounts but now maybe i forgot once and that s why it get detected.

Anyway, i ll continue the test with the smuf account and keep the result posted here but so far, no ban, no detect if you use the tool correctly.

Old   #47

elite*gold: 920
i start to make the 3th tutorial (how you can make a unicum version of miztool v3) that means every one of you get a other version of miztool v3....

need 2 hours...

Haha wer bitte reportet mein youtube video ?
Und ich verstehe nicht mal warum, ich lach mich nur gerade tot, eine beschwerde hab ich schon an youtube geschickt,...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #48

If user has to reset then why does't the tool reset it for them.
Counting on remembering to reset every time will get you banned.

Anyway, on banned accounts, it's too much of a risk to even try anymore since the next time you're found, it's a permanent ban. No use.

Thanks for your work though. It's a great tool, but can't risk it anymore.
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysers View Post
If user has to reset then why does't the tool reset it for them.
Counting on remembering to reset every time will get you banned.

Anyway, on banned accounts, it's too much of a risk to even try anymore since the next time you're found, it's a permanent ban. No use.

Thanks for your work though. It's a great tool, but can't risk it anymore.
The tool does reset the zoom automatically but you have to put the right picture of the continue button in the end screen.

You do it once and then it s automatic.

Old   #50

The last video is no more available
Old   #51

here i made a new one,..
Now Miz-Tool can never die,... have fun
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #52

thanks good tuto :P
Old   #53

dude u are legendary thank u so much for update
Old   #54

Hey i have a problem, i pout in the folder source files, the continue button in english, and i make sure i was in birderless mode, but at the end of the game, the tool doesnt click "continue" automatically and doesnt change the zoom value.

here the pic i put in my folder "source files":

Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailiganon View Post
Hey i have a problem, i pout in the folder source files, the continue button in english, and i make sure i was in birderless mode, but at the end of the game, the tool doesnt click "continue" automatically and doesnt change the zoom value.

here the pic i put in my folder "source files":

if you make a screenshot from the button with 1920x1080 resolution and you play with 1920x1080 resolution it will work but

if you make a screenshot from the button with "LESS resolution as 1920x1080" and you play with 1920x1080 resolution it will DONT work

i think you did that step wrong ....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56

As Bio said, you must use the right picture and to be sure, just do it yourself.

Finish a game, take a screenshot, use bitmap to cut the continue, save it as a jpg and replace it in the source folder.

If you do it right, everything works fine, just don t be lazy.
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
if you make a screenshot from the button with 1920x1080 resolution and you play with 1920x1080 resolution it will work but

if you make a screenshot from the button with "LESS resolution as 1920x1080" and you play with 1920x1080 resolution it will DONT work

i think you did that step wrong ....

Hey thanks for reply,

I'm not sure what you meant but if understand correctly, you mean i took a screenshot of the button with a resolution less of 1920x1080 but i'm playin with 1920x1080 so it doesnt work..

I did something else, i did a custom game, i took a screenshot with f12, and then from this screenshot (which is in 1920x1080) i modify it, to delete everything which was around the "continue" button and i saved it as a jpeg image, and because the button "continue" come from the screenshot in game, i'm sure he is in 1920x1080. So i put this "continue" image in the folder "source files" and i did another game but it still doesnt work. And i'm 100% sure, i'm playing in 1920x1080 resolution, and the image i put in "source file" is in 1920x1080 resolution, so i really don't understand.

here the proof:

Old   #58

elite*gold: 320
No scam! Thanks.
Old   #59

Quote:
Hey thanks for reply,

I'm not sure what you meant but if understand correctly, you mean i took a screenshot of the button with a resolution less of 1920x1080 but i'm playin with 1920x1080 so it doesnt work..

I did something else, i did a custom game, i took a screenshot with f12, and then from this screenshot (which is in 1920x1080) i modify it, to delete everything which was around the "continue" button and i saved it as a jpeg image, and because the button "continue" come from the screenshot in game, i'm sure he is in 1920x1080. So i put this "continue" image in the folder "source files" and i did another game but it still doesnt work. And i'm 100% sure, i'm playing in 1920x1080 resolution, and the image i put in "source file" is in 1920x1080 resolution, so i really don't understand.

here the proof:

You must name the picture "end.jpg" or what ever name you change it into if you followed the guide for the unicum version.
Old   #60

Quote:
Hey thanks for reply,

here the proof:

haha you did it wrong,....because i see it at your image but see my image ok
i make a screenshot with 1920x1080 resolution and i open paint and i crop the button image and save it and here you see my image...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

know you understand ?

you play LOL with 1920x1080 resolution

step 1 ( go into lol make a screenshot)
step 2 (>>>Crop only the button image from the screenshot, just save the image as end.jpg)
DONT change the image size

you change the image size this is your mistake

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
hack, league of legends, miz tool, zoom, zoom hack