Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v3.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 5
ban acc miz tool 3.0

ban account miztool v3.0

ban account



Solarastep is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 6
Detected... started using this today. 3 of my accounts banned


scrap512 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Indeed, i tried it on a new account yesterday and today it s banned till 15th of april.

Glad i didn t tried with my main account

So the tool is detected, sadly
psy4durezo is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
DETECTET ! test at 11:22 patch 5.6


samuel.schoen is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Were you guys all making sure you were removing the zoom at the end of the match?
hockey85 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey85 View Post
Were you guys all making sure you were removing the zoom at the end of the match?
I dunno for the other but i sure did and i got another confirmation as my NA main account is officially permanently ban

And on my NA account i only did tests with Coop vs AI not even normal games.

So even in Coop you can get suspended/banned.
psy4durezo is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 920
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 687
you are sure you see the first video tutorial at this thread?
you are sure you remove the zoom hacks after the game ends?
and you only use miztool version3 the last 1 week ?

if you do all things and you get still banned that means that one user here reported this tool...
but its NP i will make a 3 tutorial (how you can make a unicum version of miztool v3) that means every one of you get a other version of miztool v3....

just wait for the tutorial ty
Biochipz is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
I tried it on my main, gladly no ban. Did you guys renamed the exe file and runned it as admin?
gorgas is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
you are sure you see the first video tutorial at this thread?
you are sure you remove the zoom hacks after the game ends?
and you only use miztool version3 the last 1 week ?

if you do all things and you get still banned that means that one user here reported this tool...
but its NP i will make a 3 tutorial (how you can make a unicum version of miztool v3) that means every one of you get a other version of miztool v3....

just wait for the tutorial ty
Ofc i watched your tutorial Bio, i did everything you asked.

I m tryin right now on a new account on EUW, we will see if it gets the same as the other accounts.
psy4durezo is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgas View Post
I tried it on my main, gladly no ban. Did you guys renamed the exe file and runned it as admin?
Me Too dude used since MIZ tool was release any ban i think people havnt follow
the tutorial
Comebackone is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Any who from EUW get ban ? :/
xPaulo is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaulo View Post
Any who from EUW get ban ? :/
Are you sure you changed the window and folder name before activat zoom in game ?
Comebackone is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comebackone View Post
Are you sure you changed the window and folder name before activat zoom in game ?
I dont get ban i just asking if any person get ban , i keep use and its fine to me ...
xPaulo is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
I would like to point out that perhaps some English speaking people didn't understand the "Automatically Remove" function, and perhaps this is why many got banned.

I personally did not understand this part of the tutorial. I have been removing the tool manually because I dont get what is supposed to happen when you use the automatically remove feature. Is a button supposed to pop up that replaces the default "continue" button? I tried testing this many times and the button never showed up for me and I became confused. I couldnt figure out exactly what was supposed to be happening or the instructions about making a new one out of screen shots.

I feel like perhaps others may have not fully understood this as I did and as a result were exiting the game without properly resetting the zoom level to its default value.

Biochipz tutorial was done very well and his English is pretty darn good, but I had a difficult time understanding that part of the tutorial. Due to this fact I manually reset the zoom at the end of each game and did not receive a ban.
hockey85 is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey85 View Post
I would like to point out that perhaps some English speaking people didn't understand the "Automatically Remove" function, and perhaps this is why many got banned.

I personally did not understand this part of the tutorial. I have been removing the tool manually because I dont get what is supposed to happen when you use the automatically remove feature. Is a button supposed to pop up that replaces the default "continue" button? I tried testing this many times and the button never showed up for me and I became confused. I couldnt figure out exactly what was supposed to be happening or the instructions about making a new one out of screen shots.

I feel like perhaps others may have not fully understood this as I did and as a result were exiting the game without properly resetting the zoom level to its default value.

Biochipz tutorial was done very well and his English is pretty darn good, but I had a difficult time understanding that part of the tutorial. Due to this fact I manually reset the zoom at the end of each game and did not receive a ban.
Bro, go to Source Files and check the end.jpg, its in german language...

So... just take a screenshot of the end screen, cut the continue button, and replace the end.jpg


Pinotte is offline  
Reply

Tags
hack, league of legends, miz tool, zoom, zoom hack



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends
Click me for the new version from Miz-tool version 3.0...
816 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[*UNDETECTED *NEW] ZOOM HACK Tool for League of Legends
>>>>I made a new Zoom Hack Tool Click me<<<< but this old version works too...
146 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.