does this works for NA acc? why do I keeps getting "you may have an issue in your accounts.txt" but I checked so many times it should be correct accountname|password|BEGINNER_BOT
Hi I have question about max bot. Let's say if I have max bots = 1 and I have 5 accounts, will I have 5 clients playing at once and they queue separately, or will I only have 1 client playing at a time?
Hi I have question about max bot. Let's say if I have max bots = 1 and I have 5 accounts, will I have 5 clients playing at once and they queue separately, or will I only have 1 client playing at a time?
this faggit auto queue doesn't work on windows xp, it keeps saying "you may check your accounts.txt" I tried it on my windows 7 laptop and it works. what a faggit auto for a faggit windows
Why is the iAram.lua following ppl like a dumb ***....? it doesn't use skill or attack turret, its only following 1 team mate and attack the enemy sometimes, even if this script was made for Soraka, I tried it on Soraka but it still won't use skill....
My Bot is just standinf afk in base at 5vs5 beginners and im using the iARAM script(hope its not only for Aram :P)In the cmd it stops after launching League of legends pls help
Forceshild
A: Are you using Bot of Legends with iaram script? (I'll help you if you need)
B: Same as above^ BoL will shrink the game size and move around for you.
is the iaram script free to use? Or am i required to have to buy bol vip?
im using a custom macro right now that just makes my champion go around in a circle around the fountain. After testing for 2 games, my smurf got banned. Funny because I still got all the ip and xp after each game. Seems like theres some other detection method.
Also, because this bot is able to run multiple clients, does that mean use client is under a different ip? So it would be pretty safe to bot referrals right?
is the iaram script free to use? Or am i required to have to buy bol vip?
im using a custom macro right now that just makes my champion go around in a circle around the fountain. After testing for 2 games, my smurf got banned. Funny because I still got all the ip and xp after each game. Seems like theres some other detection method.
Also, because this bot is able to run multiple clients, does that mean use client is under a different ip? So it would be pretty safe to bot referrals right?
You got banned because of reports...
There is an option to get a small size of the client!
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.