Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Discussion on Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/18/2014, 13:42   #256

elite*gold: 0
put them back in and backup the accounts, happened also to team before when i tried some things :P
Old 08/18/2014, 13:46   #257

yes i put them back in for about twenty times. still happens to me with no change
Old 08/18/2014, 14:42   #258

i really hate it when it open full screen :@
Old 08/18/2014, 15:49   #259

When the message "starting league of legends" appears lol is restarting every time any solutions?
Old 08/18/2014, 15:53   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Inuyasha View Post
When the message "starting league of legends" appears lol is restarting every time any solutions?
Install League of Legends in the default directory.
Old 08/18/2014, 16:13   #261

elite*gold: 17
Please help
Old 08/18/2014, 17:18   #262

How can fix the screenfull problem?
Old 08/18/2014, 17:21   #263

Ye.. fixing that fullscreen "bug" would be freaking awesome. but thx good product anyway.
Old 08/18/2014, 17:42   #264

read all the comments and nothing on how to play the bot on not virtual machine it starts and saying can enter cant log in accounts and thats it can someone help or just saying things in the comments
Old 08/18/2014, 17:49   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackzoror View Post
well it stuck 3 times one night for me :/

im runnin 18 on 16GB ram 8x3,5Ghz, SSD

the first time it started in fullscreen mode (3rd game)

then i manually checked read only, however i have to uncheck it for each botrestart

3 hours later the bot told me that the hostPC denied the connection?

once more restarted it just stopped working 2h l8er without any reason while an account tried to join a game /e: third issue happened cauz i had one account twice in the acc file (dont ask me why)
Had similar problems last night, got stuck 3 times.

First one I can't really tell why. Tried using 30 bots (core i7 4770 @3,40GHz + 16GB RAM) and it worked for about an hour and a half. When I checked again, I wasn't able to minimize the lol instance that was running and the bot had stopped working, had to restart the pc. Windows + 30 bots were using 15,5 out of my 16GB RAM, but maybe it was just a little bit too much.

Second try was with 26 bots at the same time. Worked for about 2 or 3 hours, then I had the same issue: hostPC denied the connection. Whatever that means?

Third try was with 20 bots at the same time. Worked for 2 hours, then the bot got stuck creating a new room. No error message this time, no idea why the bot simply stopped working.

This bot definitely has potentional and if these weird errors get fixed I'll buy a lot more days but what I've seen so far is fairly disappointing.
Old 08/18/2014, 18:00   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcfox View Post
Had similar problems last night, got stuck 3 times.

First one I can't really tell why. Tried using 30 bots (core i7 4770 @3,40GHz + 16GB RAM) and it worked for about an hour and a half. When I checked again, I wasn't able to minimize the lol instance that was running and the bot had stopped working, had to restart the pc. Windows + 30 bots were using 15,5 out of my 16GB RAM, but maybe it was just a little bit too much.

Second try was with 26 bots at the same time. Worked for about 2 or 3 hours, then I had the same issue: hostPC denied the connection. Whatever that means?

Third try was with 20 bots at the same time. Worked for 2 hours, then the bot got stuck creating a new room. No error message this time, no idea why the bot simply stopped working.

This bot definitely has potentional and if these weird errors get fixed I'll buy a lot more days but what I've seen so far is fairly disappointing.
Turn the false values to true in the config file, and let us know how it works then.
Old 08/18/2014, 18:45   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post
Turn the false values to true in the config file, and let us know how it works then.
Oh sry forgot to mention, I used true for low priority and disable rendering in all my tries. Minimizer was still set to false. The renderdisable and low priority seemed to work, even though my cpu activity was still noticably higher compared to other ref bots.

Edit:

Minimizer set to true is horrible, just started 20 bots with all 3 options set to true this time instead of only the first 2 and all lol instances keep getting minimized and coming back to the screen all the time. This does not only look very weird, every time one of these instances comes back to the screen, I loose control of the mouse for a second as the mouse jumps into the lol instance.
Old 08/18/2014, 19:22   #268

I bought the $1 license yesterday and tested it with 6 bots, is working perfectly.

I will now test the max my computer can handle and if I get no errors I'll definitely buy the standart version.

really good job fulcrum
Old 08/18/2014, 19:39   #269

elite*gold: 356
my bots have been having a few problems....

First off - I check on the computers and no bots are running the timestamp (2hours ago) stuck at "Selecting champion" so it must have froze and crashed. This is happening with 42 bots on a i3930k 48gb build as well as 30 bots running on i7 4770k 32gb

Secondly - There are a lot of firewall errors and bug splat messages popping up, any idea how to limit these popups?

Thirdly - I teamviewer into my computers and the message that pops up saying thanks for using teamviewer blocks the bot from functioning properly (any idea what to do about this, only pops up some of the time)

Fourthly - I have several accounts on a computer leveling past 10, some are lvl 14 but I set acc lvl to 10. On other computers they stopped at 10
Old 08/18/2014, 19:43   #270

elite*gold: 85
Be careful , I used with no VM then wanted to try with VM (to compare performance) , I now have to wait for a MAC license reset ^^'
Closed Thread