Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jneone View Post
With your RAM limitation 30
sorry typo.. ment 2 type 64 :s

Old   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartrantio View Post
anybody else getting a loop starting game issue? It just keeps looping through the 6 accounts I'm trying to bot and saying starting league of legends. The game opens to load screen and crashes shortly after.

Edit: I think I found the problem. I only had 400mb of ram on my one VM. Added more and it should work now.

Edit again: Nope, changed to 3 gb of ram for 6 games. Opens 2 clients and then the 3rd always crashes.

I have the same problem, the bot is in a loop trying to start the game. Anyone knows how to fix this or what is causing this?

Old   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcfox View Post
I have the same problem, the bot is in a loop trying to start the game. Anyone knows how to fix this or what is causing this?
I am not sure what causes the problem, but you can fix it by re installing League of Legends to the default directory.
Old   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post
I am not sure what causes the problem, but you can fix it by re installing League of Legends to the default directory.
Oops, that wasn't the bots fault. I have installed lol twice, one on HDD (mainacc) and one on SSD for previously used VM-Ware bots. Didn't update that one so the bot tried to use 4.13 LoL ^^ It's working now without problems, just finished my first try with 6 bots without any problems.

Will try my limit now and post results later. If this works as good as it seems, you can be sure I'll buy the 44 Days ;-)

Old   #245

Any chance for testing it?
I would really like to buy this bot but only if it is working and I would like to test it.
Thanks a lot.
Old   #246

i just tired the bot and i have this bug where after the first game is played in tiny windows the next games open up in full screen.
Old   #247

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweqweqeq View Post
i just tired the bot and i have this bug where after the first game is played in tiny windows the next games open up in full screen.
You gotta set the game.cfg file to read only mode.
Old   #248

Got the bot working (currently able to get 16 bots running on 8gb of ram (weee ;p )

Got a few errors though after a couple hours of running (not exactly how long, as I was at work) and sent the error to the fulcrum bot skype.
Old   #249

well it stuck 3 times one night for me :/

im runnin 18 on 16GB ram 8x3,5Ghz, SSD

the first time it started in fullscreen mode (3rd game)

then i manually checked read only, however i have to uncheck it for each botrestart

3 hours later the bot told me that the hostPC denied the connection?

once more restarted it just stopped working 2h l8er without any reason while an account tried to join a game /e: third issue happened cauz i had one account twice in the acc file (dont ask me why)
Old   #250

started 6 bots now with 2 days trial ^^ seems op. let's see

edit: what i can say for now is it loads much faster then any other ref bot since it doesnt use any vmware or something :P
Old   #251

yep its awesome bot but the full screen bug is happening kinda often. Thats the only bad thing about it.
Old   #252

works awesome till that moment it decides to open the game in full screen :P hope that will be fixed! by the way, if i buy the 44 days now with the same email will it be fine or (?) i already purchased the 2 days one an hour ago (?) thats why im asking.
Old   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich3lam View Post
works awesome till that moment it decides to open the game in full screen :P hope that will be fixed! by the way, if i buy the 44 days now with the same email will it be fine or (?) i already purchased the 2 days one an hour ago (?) thats why im asking.
Every time you buy a license, you received a seperate license that can either be used on a different PC or on the same PC. The license you buy starts immediately, it is not additive, they are seperate licenses.

For example, let's say you want 2 days and 22 days added on after, you would want to wait until the 2 day license expires, then buy the 22 day license.
If you buy a 2 day license, then a 22 day license right after, you'd only get 22 days total
2 days for 2 day license and 20 days for 22 day license since you didn't use the 22 day license until the 2 day license expired.

You can use the same paypal email.
Old   #254

Understood sir! thank you <3
Old   #255

as soon as i start the bot, the warning "all accounts in memory are already level 10" appears. all accounts are level 0 atm, how to fix that?
the bot clears the accounts.txt (no more accounts in it)

Closed Thread