Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Discussion on Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/18/2014, 23:04   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mich3lam View Post
w00t are you talking about! lol'ed. first of all you can run many bots on the same machine which makes it much faster and many more less CPU. if you're having the same cpu with our ref bots then something is really ****** up on ur end. currently on this laptop i never did refs because it's freaking slow ****** one and with this i can run 8 bots and keep playing normally. my other pc's uses lolbandit to run ~20 bots each one i think (?) but it rly kills them. i will probably be getting this bot to these also and make everything easier and f aster. it just uses much less cpu then any other bot i have tried. i can say that and be 100% sure about that.
Wow you can talk a lot. Show me some facts of you running 20 or just shut up.
Ofc I can launch a lot more without vmware but I wanna play so thats not an option.
And a single vmware is limited to 2 cores so unless I give a **** ton more ram I would just get bugsplats cuz of 100% cpu at loading.
Old 08/18/2014, 23:08   #287

LOL! And why exactly would I lie about the bots I run? xD You know I am just a user like you. **** me. haha I lol'ed
Old 08/18/2014, 23:17   #288

have free version?
Old 08/18/2014, 23:38   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich3lam View Post
LOL! And why exactly would I lie about the bots I run? xD You know I am just a user like you. **** me. haha I lol'ed
You are really telling me you can run 8 on vmware and still play with 60 fps no lag on a ****** laptop? Well I guess then my i5 is so **** that I should throw it out of a window.
Old 08/19/2014, 00:42   #290

elite*gold: 356
Having huge problems, the bot client freezes all the time (timestamp is 2hours+ old all the league clients are gone)

Running 36 on i7 3930k with 48gb ram

(everything set to true)
Old 08/19/2014, 00:53   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryReferrals View Post
Having huge problems, the bot client freezes all the time (timestamp is 2hours+ old all the league clients are gone)

(everything set to true)
My ***.. why its so hard to understand... If something freezes/bugs out/crashes or something happens that shouldnt - lower amount of bots.
I've running stable for 6h now on my pc and I hadnt had a single hickup.
If you want stable botting make your botting system stable.
What else do you expect when you're trying to push limits.
Old 08/19/2014, 01:05   #292

Quote:

(everything set to true)
Things to do to improve performance/remove majority/all of bugs
Install League of Legends on your C:\ drive
Set config variables from false to true
Run on host OS
Don't use PC when they are running
With those specs, you should be able to run 96 bots
Old 08/19/2014, 01:14   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post
Run on host OS
Run on host OS so my RAT can take all of your accounts.
Don't use the PC so I can control it.
Old 08/19/2014, 02:14   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitexChaos View Post
Run on host OS so my RAT can take all of your accounts.
Don't use the PC so I can control it.
???
Old 08/19/2014, 02:38   #295

elite*gold: 85
Idea for the next release , maybe you can make them un-sync their games , so that you don't have 10000 games loading at once.....first 6-8-10 bots load game....wait 30 sec....next ones do...etc etc
Old 08/19/2014, 02:53   #296

i5 2500k
8 gb ram
120 gb ssd

how many vm run?
Old 08/19/2014, 07:16   #297

Quote:
Run on host OS
What do I do if the C:/ drive is a HDD and my ssd is on I:/?
Old 08/19/2014, 07:18   #298

Quote:
What do I do if the C:/ drive is a HDD and my ssd is on I:/?
Usually it's the other way around, using a SSD on C:/ for windows and some programs as this greatly speeds up your OS. In your case it won't matter, since you can change the directory in the fulcrum.exe.config

Edit:
Second night done, this time it went better but still not perfect.

I managed to greatly reduce the cpu activity by using a frame limiter software this time (I used dxtory) and max FPS = 10. Before this my cpu activity was at 100% all the time, no matter if I used 20 or 26 or 30 bots. Now it only spikes a bit during the loading screens. Used 20 bots and was still able to play some other games meanwhile. No crashes or freezes this time. Used disable graphics redering = true, rest false.

Just the RAM usage is still a problem. I really hope you guys can fix the fullscreen bug. A normal lol instance takes me about 400 - 450mb RAM. With 20 bots I should be around 11,5 GB of RAM Usage. But once the bug happens and every lol instance is in fullscreen mode (1080p, native monitor resolution, bah) the ram usage of every instance goes to 650mb thus greatly reducing the amounts of bots I can use since I'm already near my limit of 16GB RAM. This usually happens around the 2nd or 3rd game the bots start and from that moment on happens all the time.
Old 08/19/2014, 07:21   #299

Quote:
Run on host OS
I have all of those done and it's struggling at 48 bots X.X

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcfox View Post
Usually it's the other way around, using a SSD on C:/ for windows and some programs as this greatly speeds up your OS. In your case it won't matter, since you can change the directory in the fulcrum.exe.config
Did that for the couple builds i have that have the issue still freezes on all of them, even the ones that have SSD on C:/
Old 08/19/2014, 07:36   #300

Works great, thanks for the great bot. You should make the price "Pre-Release Special" final. I say the prices are reasonable. Are you going to add yearly or lifetime?
Closed Thread