Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Closed Thread

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
now i have this one "hero" who is spamming this :
kanakeexx : Selecting champion

x 100 times ... wtf is this ? any solutions fixes availabe or has anyone else suffered this "can't pick champion" bug..?

Luckily i just bought $1 license.. loosing my nerves heeeeeeeere (still like the product.. but not buying cause these several bugs atm, sry)

Old   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcfox View Post
Oh sry forgot to mention, I used true for low priority and disable rendering in all my tries. Minimizer was still set to false. The renderdisable and low priority seemed to work, even though my cpu activity was still noticably higher compared to other ref bots.

Edit:

Minimizer set to true is horrible, just started 20 bots with all 3 options set to true this time instead of only the first 2 and all lol instances keep getting minimized and coming back to the screen all the time. This does not only look very weird, every time one of these instances comes back to the screen, I loose control of the mouse for a second as the mouse jumps into the lol instance.
Well ya, question is, do they crash still.

Upcoming Version 1 Change Log:
Fulcrum auto-updates on start, no need to manually download new versions.
New authentication system, you won't have to have HWID resets now.
Auto-restart Fulcrum on unknown error or 1 minute out of game idle.
Fullscreen bug fix (hopefully works).

Old   #273

i'm testing 24 bots atm..

when the bots are not minimized I get 100% CPU usage then i minimize all league of legends windows and I get around 20% CPU usage. (all configs set to "false")

i tried the auto minimize option on config and like arcfox said: is horrible, they keep getting minimized and coming back all time.

if you can make this "autominimize" option work, will be perfect.
Old   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykstra View Post
i'm testing 24 bots atm..

when the bots are not minimized I get 100% CPU usage then i minimize all league of legends windows and I get around 20% CPU usage. (all configs set to "false")

i tried the auto minimize option on config and like arcfox said: is horrible, they keep getting minimized and coming back all time.

if you can make this "autominimize" option work, will be perfect.
It does work. You just don't like the aesthetics of how it works.

Old   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotpointsale View Post
It does work. You just don't like the aesthetics of how it works.
is because when he restores, the mouse goes to the center of my screen where the LoL window opens and with 24 bots running... they keep restoring all day so is impossible to use the computer

but i will test on a VM anyways.

another question for performance

i noticed that 24 bots runs 3x 4vs4 games, its not better run 4x 3v3 games? (for loading times, etc.)

just asking.. i'm ok with the way it is now.
Old   #276

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacke031 View Post
Please help You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
helpp
Old   #277

elite*gold: 356
my bots have been having a few problems....

First off - I check on the computers and no bots are running the timestamp (2hours ago) stuck at "Selecting champion" so it must have froze and crashed. This is happening with 42 bots on a i3930k 48gb build as well as 30 bots running on i7 4770k 32gb

Secondly - There are a lot of firewall errors and bug splat messages popping up, any idea how to limit these popups?

Thirdly - I teamviewer into my computers and the message that pops up saying thanks for using teamviewer blocks the bot from functioning properly (any idea what to do about this, only pops up some of the time)

Fourthly - I have several accounts on a computer leveling past 10, some are lvl 14 but I set acc lvl to 10. On other computers they stopped at 10
Old   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacke031 View Post
helpp
It tells you what to do exactly. Restart your cable modem, router, and PC.
Old   #279

elite*gold: 17
i did that i was talking with divisionboost i did every thing what he told me but nothing---
Old   #280

Working as intended ? (got this after few hours) ...
Old   #281

Benn working for me for over 8 hrs now with no problems at all. not even full screen ****** thing
Old   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by latexii View Post

Working as intended ? (got this after few hours) ...
Version 1 will auto-restart the bot if that happens. It'll be released later today once I finish the security upgrades.
Old   #283

I can use all minimized windows? it hinders performance?
Old   #284

I got i5 @ 4.2, 8 gigs and ssd, running bot on vmware.
8 bots works flawlessly, could run 10 but I wanna play league while botting so 8 is better.
Now, compared to free ghostlol which I can run 7 clients, fulcrum bot uses only less cpu on my system, ram usage is pretty much the same.
Now, is it worth paying 20$ for 30% less cpu on my rig? I don't think so.
Whole idea of 1 price is kinda dumb if you think about it.
I can run 8 chars, why should I pay 20$ when someone can run 50 and Im not even talking about ref service guys who can run waaaay more than that.
IMO it should be priced by range of how much you can launch.
5$ - 10 refs, 10$ - 20, 15$ - 35, 20$ - 60, 30$ - 100, 50$ - 200.
This way people who wouldnt have paid 20$ for only running >10-20 clients would think again about buying.
Personally I would instantly buy for 5$.
Its not worth investing 20$ when I can only launch 8 clients.
At least not when compared to free ghost with 7 clients.

Anyway, good job with bot fulcrum
Old   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
I got i5 @ 4.2, 8 gigs and ssd, running bot on vmware.
8 bots works flawlessly, could run 10 but I wanna play league while botting so 8 is better.
Now, compared to free ghostlol which I can run 7 clients, fulcrum bot uses only less cpu on my system, ram usage is pretty much the same.
Now, is it worth paying 20$ for 30% less cpu on my rig? I don't think so.
Whole idea of 1 price is kinda dumb if you think about it.
I can run 8 chars, why should I pay 20$ when someone can run 50 and Im not even talking about ref service guys who can run waaaay more than that.
IMO it should be priced by range of how much you can launch.
5$ - 10 refs, 10$ - 20, 15$ - 35, 20$ - 60, 30$ - 100, 50$ - 200.
This way people who wouldnt have paid 20$ for only running >10-20 clients would think again about buying.
Personally I would instantly buy for 5$.
Its not worth investing 20$ when I can only launch 8 clients.
At least not when compared to free ghost with 7 clients.

Anyway, good job with bot fulcrum
w00t are you talking about! lol'ed. first of all you can run many bots on the same machine which makes it much faster and many more less CPU. if you're having the same cpu with our ref bots then something is really ****** up on ur end. currently on this laptop i never did refs because it's freaking slow ****** one and with this i can run 8 bots and keep playing normally. my other pc's uses lolbandit to run ~20 bots each one i think (?) but it rly kills them. i will probably be getting this bot to these also and make everything easier and f aster. it just uses much less cpu then any other bot i have tried. i can say that and be 100% sure about that.

Closed Thread