Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
the only thing i dont like is, that u cant run a diffrent ip on each client (like you could on vmware bots)
would be some great invention if it would be possible.

Old   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisora View Post
These bots can and if you use them a lot WILL get your account banned. Riot has said they do account bans, I have personally had my smurf banned, and so has my friend. So factoring in RP you can get is a stupid way of justifying it. I have a hunch they are going to be coming down hard on people soon.

Refer-a-Friend Fraud is No Laughing Matter! - League of Legends Community

There is a thread saying they will possibly ban accounts. They have not said it only leads to RAF removals in a LONG ******* time. People like OP just ignore this because it looks bad, but it's the truth.

If you have an account you care about, DO NOT use this or any RAF bot on it.

Dev is just greedy. Plain and simple and I hope this bot does get really popular just so it will get cracked.
I dont know what exactly your statement has to do with mine but here are the facts:
  • imho noone gets banned unless the support pays attention to your account for other reasons (lots of reports, tickets, tournament prizes. . .)
  • their statements made clear they know whats goin on on dominion
  • they want to get rid of all bots, so they dont track each botter and start to IPbann or check specific users that would take far 2 much time and is inefficient ppl will always continue botting with different IPs
  • so its most likly they either add third party app detectors (punkbuster etc.) and get rid of bol as well
  • or they just change the XP rules/the map/. . . that its impossible to get accounts that way

/e: question to the actual fulcrum users: is fulcrum changin the config file of lol?

Old   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisora View Post
These bots can and if you use them a lot WILL get your account banned. Riot has said they do account bans, I have personally had my smurf banned, and so has my friend. So factoring in RP you can get is a stupid way of justifying it. I have a hunch they are going to be coming down hard on people soon.

Refer-a-Friend Fraud is No Laughing Matter! - League of Legends Community

There is a thread saying they will possibly ban accounts. They have not said it only leads to RAF removals in a LONG ******* time. People like OP just ignore this because it looks bad, but it's the truth.

If you have an account you care about, DO NOT use this or any RAF bot on it.

Dev is just greedy. Plain and simple and I hope this bot does get really popular just so it will get cracked.
I expected that no one be stupid enough to crack this bot, because he did a great work and should be paid for this. There is no free just for free. Crackers are ethical people.
They attack big companies for profit, or for ideology reasons.
Old   #229

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackzoror View Post
/e: question to the actual fulcrum users: is fulcrum changin the config file of lol?
Yea

Thanks
1 User
Old   #230

elite*gold: 77
The Black Market: 141/0/1
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

?
Old   #231

beta testing, it's over. you either pay for that bot or buy RP or use other bot.
Old   #232

20 a month is absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. There are bots that work just fine without any cost at all so why should we suddenly be paying $20 for a bot per month? Sure, it can be more efficient or something but until I see it in action and how much more efficient it will be will I be able to judge the value of it. Until then I look forward to it.
Old   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCancerous View Post
20 a month is absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. There are bots that work just fine without any cost at all so why should we suddenly be paying $20 for a bot per month? Sure, it can be more efficient or something but until I see it in action and how much more efficient it will be will I be able to judge the value of it. Until then I look forward to it.
I mean, I'm not holding a gun to your head yelling at you, "BUY MY BOT! USE MY BOT ONLY!" You're welcome to use those free bots.

Others will post stats later today/tomorrow.
Old   #234

Not work for me
Old   #235

good job whit the bot working greate !
Old   #236

bought the 2 day trial version and that bot works really perfectly. Keep using your ****** free bots, because this one is really worth the money. Hf
Old   #237

Bought the 44 Day Licence cuz this **** is freakin awesome
Old   #238

GREAT BOT I have 22 Day license 10 $ good
Old   #239

how many vms could i have running with this bot with 16-core 5.2 ghz, 64gb ram 1866MHz, and ssd with 540/520 read/write speed?
Old   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasea View Post
how many vms could i have running with this bot with 16-core 5.2 ghz, 16gb ram 1866MHz, and ssd with 540/520 read/write speed?
With your RAM limitation 30

Closed Thread