Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Sandbox

Discussion on League of Legends Sandbox within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 07/06/2014, 19:26   #241

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post
Yeah, I'm currently making one. I'm probably going to transfer over all of the stuff that the batch does into the launcher. Right now you set your name, champion, and then it asks you if you want to connect to the local server. If you say yes then it connects to 127.0.0.1 and if you say no then it will ask you for the IP of a different one.

And about the team...well, later. After I get this working.
Would you mind sharing the .bat file & your source, I hope I'll be able to learn from that! I'm pretty sure you'll help a lot of us out with that
Old 07/06/2014, 19:30   #242

elite*gold: 0
why all packet is named "PKT_" ??
Old 07/06/2014, 19:32   #243

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joever11 View Post
Would you mind sharing the .bat file & your source, I hope I'll be able to learn from that! I'm pretty sure you'll help a lot of us out with that
Look my Signature its the latest source that is found on e*pvpers.
The repository inculed 2-4 .bat files to start the client.

Im trying to let this IntWars repository up to date. Chat and SkillUP is fixed too
Old 07/06/2014, 19:32   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
why all packet is named "PKT_" ??
I guess it's just a prefix for each packet. To describe it is a packet and not something else, it gives more structure to the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
Look my Signature its the latest source that is found on e*pvpers.
The repository inculed 2-4 .bat files to start the client.

Im trying to let this IntWars repository up to date. Chat is fixed too
I'm looking for the source & bat from noobasaurus. As only with that one I'll be able to create a fully working client. Thanks anyways, I'll check it out.
Old 07/06/2014, 19:34   #245

PKT = PacKeT
Old 07/06/2014, 19:36   #246

The bat that I have is the same as yours. What I'm doing is translating everything in the bat into C++ so that it can be a simple exe where you enter your information.

The source that I have for the project is the same but I can give you my current launcher source. It has some working functions but doesn't connect yet.

In fact, I'll just post the launcher source here since it's only one small thing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 19:42   #247

Quote:
The bat that I have is the same as yours. What I'm doing is translating everything in the bat into C++ so that it can be a simple exe where you enter your information.

The source that I have for the project is the same but I can give you my current launcher source. It has some working functions but doesn't connect yet.

In fact, I'll just post the launcher source here since it's only one small thing.
Okay, although I don't understand a lot from C++, I can see that you are able to choose your username and stuff... One thing I don't understand is, how do you make your server know which username & champion you want?
I can only see a messagebox that says it's connecting to your localhost, but I cannot find any line where it is communicating with the server and letting your server know which champion you are going to play?
I'm kinda confused at the moment. I think, creating a new .bat file, where youc an declare username, champion and skin will be the best working and easiest option, especially because you can make a launcher in any coding language you want then.
Old 07/06/2014, 19:48   #248

If you could make a new batch file that does that, then go for it.

How it'll connect with the server will come soon. Basically this line will be translated into c++:
As you can see, this line basically starts the game with the port 8394, then starts LoLLauncher (I don't know why) then connects the the IP and the port of the IP, and then declares the key. The server checks the key and if it's the same then the person can come on. What I did was put a champion name between symbols and was working on getting whatever string was between those two symbols. I haven't gotten it working quite yet.

See, here's how the server does it. It defines the key and then checks to see if the client's is the same:
Now it actually doesn't check the client's server key there, but you get the point. I need to make it so the MODEL variable is defined as whatever is between two symbols.
Old 07/06/2014, 19:48   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joever11 View Post
Okay, although I don't understand a lot from C++, I can see that you are able to choose your username and stuff... One thing I don't understand is, how do you make your server know which username & champion you want?
I can only see a messagebox that says it's connecting to your localhost, but I cannot find any line where it is communicating with the server and letting your server know which champion you are going to play?
I'm kinda confused at the moment. I think, creating a new .bat file, where youc an declare username, champion and skin will be the best working and easiest option, especially because you can make a launcher in any coding language you want then.
Gamed/NetworkListener.cpp

peerInfo(event.peer)->setName("Riot MrPixel");
peerInfo(event.peer)->setType("Anivia");
peerInfo(event.peer)->skinNo = 3;
peerInfo(event.peer)->netId = GetNewNetID();
Old 07/06/2014, 19:58   #250

Quote:
If you could make a new batch file that does that, then go for it.

How it'll connect with the server will come soon. Basically this line will be translated into c++:
As you can see, this line basically starts the game with the port 8394, then starts LoLLauncher (I don't know why) then connects the the IP and the port of the IP, and then declares the key. The server checks the key and if it's the same then the person can come on. What I did was put a champion name between symbols and was working on getting whatever string was between those two symbols. I haven't gotten it working quite yet.

See, here's how the server does it. It defines the key and then checks to see if the client's is the same:
Now it actually doesn't check the client's server key there, but you get the point. I need to make it so the MODEL variable is defined as whatever is between two symbols.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
Gamed/NetworkListener.cpp

peerInfo(event.peer)->setName("Riot MrPixel");
peerInfo(event.peer)->setType("Anivia");
peerInfo(event.peer)->skinNo = 3;
peerInfo(event.peer)->netId = GetNewNetID();
@Noobasaurus, how will this code look in your server?:
Because when you declare the champion (in this case Braum), the .bat will need to let the server know which champion you are using, and it should not need to be declared in the server itself anymore as the champion name. I'm really looking forward if you can make that .bat work so we can choose our champion in the bat!
Old 07/06/2014, 19:59   #251

Uhm,I made up a quick .bat file that asks for user,champion and IP. Thought it may would be useful:
*Saves a file called "options.txt" in C:\ ,you can change that directory on "set Output="your directory"
Old 07/06/2014, 20:09   #252

Hmm, still dont got any idea what
CM 8(8) CHANNEL 2(2)
08 00 00 00 00 CD CC CC 3E CD CC CC 3E
and
CMD 56(86) CHANNEL 1(1)
56 19 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2B 82 97
C1
could be
Old 07/06/2014, 20:19   #253

Uhm I think I've got what you guys wanted. I'll add the .bat code I did (2 posts above) to the gamed.exe,so it first asks you for username,champion and IP,then it starts the server on the desired IP,with the desired username and champion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2014, 20:21   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Uhm I think I've got what you guys wanted. I'll add the .bat code I did (2 posts above) to the gamed.exe,so it first asks you for username,champion and IP,then it starts the server on the desired IP,with the desired username and champion.
Thats exactly what I am looking for! Would be great if you can share this with me and all the others!
Old 07/06/2014, 20:21   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
Uhm,I made up a quick .bat file that asks for user,champion and IP. Thought it may would be useful:
*Saves a file called "options.txt" in C:\ ,you can change that directory on "set Output="your directory"
That's really useful. Now I just need to make it so it reads that which should be much easier than editing the bat.