Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Sandbox

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
Ok, and how you know what these values are? or how you know that its PKT_ChatBoxMessage? can you write a small tutorial? i want to fix the packets but i dont know how
When you type in-game and the PKT_ChatBoxMessage value is wrong it'll show the error(the one you wrote) in the gamed.exe,you simply have to replace the hex value in the "common.h" file on the correct packet.
CMD 68(104)
68 = Hex value
104 = Decimal value

Old   #227

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
When you type in-game and the PKT_ChatBoxMessage value is wrong it'll show the error(the one you wrote) in the gamed.exe,you simply have to replace the hex value in the "common.h" file on the correct packet.
CMD 68(104)
68 = Hex value
104 = Decimal value
so how to fix these 2 ?

[IMG=expandable: 1] You must register and activate your account in order to view images. [/IMG]

Old   #228

Quote:
so how to fix these 2 ?

[IMG=expandable: 1] You must register and activate your account in order to view images. [/IMG]
Dunno,I have not checked anything yet,got things to do with school
Old   #229

Quote:
Dunno,I have not checked anything yet,got things to do with school
uhm ok. one more question, how can i add new PKT etc. things`? should i use the CMD's from /research/lolCMD.txt ?

Old   #230

Quote:
uhm ok. one more question, how can i add new PKT etc. things`? should i use the CMD's from /research/lolCMD.txt ?
PKT's are packets ,there's a .h file for them. You need to use "handlePacket",you can see some such as handlePacket ChatBoxMessage (think it was like that,dont remember at all)
Old   #231

How can i start the sandbox?
Old   #232

Compile with VS(please don't ask me how to,either learn it or search through the thread!) ,then start local.bat and done
Old   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRed1 View Post
How can i start the sandbox?
start gamed.exe than local.bat
Old   #234

So I did some research yesterday on how to get a string between two symbols, and I think I'm getting closer. Once I figure this out, then you'll be able to set your name, model, and skin in the batch file. It would be even better if I could make a launcher where you can do all of this, or even just a console that says enter whatever, but maybe later.

And about those errors from the other page: I don't think that we can do much about them because as ismailman123 said, they already correspond to the scoreboard and chatbox.
Old   #235

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post
So I did some research yesterday on how to get a string between two symbols, and I think I'm getting closer. Once I figure this out, then you'll be able to set your name, model, and skin in the batch file. It would be even better if I could make a launcher where you can do all of this, or even just a console that says enter whatever, but maybe later.

And about those errors from the other page: I don't think that we can do much about them because as ismailman123 said, they already correspond to the scoreboard and chatbox.
I think making a seperated launcher where you can choose username, champion & skin wouldn't be hard to make, it'll just be a program that edits the bat file. Even I am able to make this in vb.net
Would be nice if you can edit it so we can select stuff in our bat file!
Old   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joever11 View Post
I think making a seperated launcher where you can choose username, champion & skin wouldn't be hard to make, it'll just be a program that edits the bat file. Even I am able to make this in vb.net
Would be nice if you can edit it so we can select stuff in our bat file!
yes that would be very nice . But you should add the option to choose what team you want to join
Old   #237

The program isn't the matter,it's really easy to do,I'd like to get the code that sets your username,etc in the .bat file,though,then I'll be able to do it
Old   #238

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
yes that would be very nice . But you should add the option to choose what team you want to join
I know, but before I can make a launcher we should need to be able to declare champion & skin & username in our .bat file... I'm hoping someone can make this, I don't know how to do this exactly, but it'll probably be just like the server's IP is declared, but then in this case for username, champion and skin.
Old   #239

Yeah, I'm currently making one. I'm probably going to transfer over all of the stuff that the batch does into the launcher. Right now you set your name, champion, and then it asks you if you want to connect to the local server. If you say yes then it connects to 127.0.0.1 and if you say no then it will ask you for the IP of a different one.

And about the team...well, later. After I get this working.
Old   #240

Quote:
The program isn't the matter,it's really easy to do,I'd like to get the code that sets your username,etc in the .bat file,though,then I'll be able to do it
oh ***, i whish i could edit the project too and add things like Minion Spawns, Turrets attack you or something like that, its so stupid that i dont have the knowledge for it...