Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Sandbox

Old   #211

elite*gold: 68
I think you have to change the PlayerID for each player

Old   #212

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, you probably have to change the PlayerID. I've tried having multiple people connect to my server and only the first person who connects can join. You only need to port forward, not hamachi. But hey, if you like hamachi, go for it.

And for PKT_S2C_SkillUp, 0x16 works. I mean, it doesn't give an error and there isn't a bugsplat. The abilities still don't work.

Old   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post
Yeah, you probably have to change the PlayerID. I've tried having multiple people connect to my server and only the first person who connects can join. You only need to port forward, not hamachi. But hey, if you like hamachi, go for it.

And for PKT_S2C_SkillUp, 0x16 works. I mean, it doesn't give an error and there isn't a bugsplat. The abilities still don't work.
I know I can port forward,but I simply don't wanna do it
Old   #214

Lol why not? It's super easy. Then again, I've port forwarded too many times to count, so it seems easy to me.

I tried a few methods of making the name different, but none of them worked. I might have to do a method like: "if (their ip) = (whatever your friend's ip is) then set their name and stuff to something different." It doesn't seem all that hard, so all I need is my friend's ip.

Of course, this is a complete roundabout way of doing it, but it should work in theory.

Would you guys mind if I put these packet changes on the github repo so that if other people download it they can have the working commands and stuff as well?

EDIT: I think I made it multiplayer compatible. My new code works perfectly so far when I connect and reconnect but I'm going to test it with a friend soon.

Old   #215

Quote:
Lol why not? It's super easy. Then again, I've port forwarded too many times to count, so it seems easy to me.

I tried a few methods of making the name different, but none of them worked. I might have to do a method like: "if (their ip) = (whatever your friend's ip is) then set their name and stuff to something different." It doesn't seem all that hard, so all I need is my friend's ip.

Of course, this is a complete roundabout way of doing it, but it should work in theory.

Would you guys mind if I put these packet changes on the github repo so that if other people download it they can have the working commands and stuff as well?
I know it's easy! I just don't want to do it at the moment,because my dad is not like the best dad ever(he doesn't want me to "mess" with port forwarding lol),that's why I don't have the pass
Old   #216

Okay, I see.

I just tested it with a friend and I wasn't able to connect. So that means I'll have to find out how to get each person their own netId. I think I'll just change the whole "GetNewNetID()" part to a number. It works fine in singleplayer but I'll have to test it again with a friend.

EDIT: That didn't work either. There must be something deeper.
Old   #217

Someone havea little project with that ? Like create an Private Server who we can have 100% CDR and other ?
Old   #218

Quote:
Okay, I see.

I just tested it with a friend and I wasn't able to connect. So that means I'll have to find out how to get each person their own netId. I think I'll just change the whole "GetNewNetID()" part to a number. It works fine in singleplayer but I'll have to test it again with a friend.

EDIT: That didn't work either. There must be something deeper.
Have you changed PlayerID , name , checked ip is alright ?
Old   #219

I didn't check the ip. Instead, I made a variable that goes up by one each time someone connects. Then, depending on what value the variable is, it sets the player's name, model, and id to different things.

I think I know why it didn't work. The entire block of code that checks if a person logs on only supports one person. Once that one person connect, it continues to check if that person logs off. Once the person disconnects, then the next person can log on. I need to find out how to support multiple people in that block. I think that the problem is that simply once one person connects, it doesn't look for people connecting anymore.

EDIT: Okay, so I didn't change PlayerId/UserId. Those are in packets.h. I'll have to change those.
EDIT2: I messed something up. Now I'm invisible.
Old   #220

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
I think you have to change the PlayerID for each player
I've tried to change the id in the .bat already, still the same problem.
Old   #221

Quote:
I didn't check the ip. Instead, I made a variable that goes up by one each time someone connects. Then, depending on what value the variable is, it sets the player's name, model, and id to different things.

I think I know why it didn't work. The entire block of code that checks if a person logs on only supports one person. Once that one person connect, it continues to check if that person logs off. Once the person disconnects, then the next person can log on. I need to find out how to support multiple people in that block. I think that the problem is that simply once one person connects, it doesn't look for people connecting anymore.

EDIT: Okay, so I didn't change PlayerId/UserId. Those are in packets.h. I'll have to change those.
Have you tried copying and pasting that code that checks if a person logs on and then modifying it a bit so it's both of them ? I can't check the code nor test anything at the moment,gotta do other things (aka study)
Old   #222

I did try that once, but not that much in-depth. I don't think that will solve it, but I can certainly try.

Now that I think about, I copy-pasted the entire thing. What I should have done was copy-pasted some of its contents. I'll experiment with that.
Old   #223

elite*gold: 4
Quote:

did you tryed following things:

make an option to set the players name, champion and skin in the local.bat file.

Quote:
Instead, I made a variable that goes up by one each time someone connects. Then, depending on what value the variable is, it sets the player's name, model, and id to different things.
the server checks if a player join right?
make it like this:
-> server checks if player join.
-> player try to connect -> server read the values/strings that the client send to server to join (skin, champ, name) -> server checks if max client number isnt reached -> If not reached let the player join | if reached disconnect the client -> server set the skin, playername and the champ -> server add +1 to current connected clients and sets the client id 1 higher than before (Ex.: if 0 players connected add 1 = 1, if 3 players connected add 1 = 4)
-> after player connected, the id is set, the name is set, the skin is set and the skin is set -> server check again for players
-> current connected clients == max client number -> server stop block all new connections
-> current connected clients == max client number -> 1 player leave -> current connected clients != max client number -> server accept new connections.

================================================== ==========================

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
, working emotes,spawn and models. Name is set to "Riot MrPixel" (yolo <3) and on Anivia as champion.
Ok guys,

The old github reprository dont get any new updates and i think he dont look any more on it.
I made a fresh reprository and updated all files with the files from ismailman123.
If you want any updates fork it and make a Pull Request!
(if you make a pull request always descripe what you changed (on the pull description), ty)

Github link:

--------------------

could someone tell me please how i find those in the code files?:
CMD 56(86) CHANNEL 1(1)
56 19 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 32 8B 2C
1A

CMD 68(104) CHANNEL 5(5)
68 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 70 5B 23 31 D0 E2 0E 00
01 00 00 00 00 9B 18 03 00 9B 18 03 DC E2 0E 00
B4 C8 A7 00 F0 AA 73 00

or where i need to edit these values to fix it?
Old   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
could someone tell me please how i find those in the code files?:
CMD 56(86) CHANNEL 1(1)
56 19 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 32 8B 2C
1A

CMD 68(104) CHANNEL 5(5)
68 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 70 5B 23 31 D0 E2 0E 00
01 00 00 00 00 9B 18 03 00 9B 18 03 DC E2 0E 00
B4 C8 A7 00 F0 AA 73 00

or where i need to edit these values to fix it?
The first one 56(86) is most likely the PKT_C2S_ScoreBord(ain't sure of this one), the second one 68(104) is the PKT_ChatBoxMessage
Old   #225

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
The first one 56(86) is most likely the PKT_C2S_ScoreBord(ain't sure of this one), the second one 68(104) is the PKT_ChatBoxMessage
Ok, and how you know what these values are? or how you know that its PKT_ChatBoxMessage? can you write a small tutorial? i want to fix the packets but i dont know how