Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Sandbox

Discussion on League of Legends Sandbox within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 07/06/2014, 20:24   #256

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know how to make skills/recall button usable so they send packets? I've added pressing s to stop walking and some basic leveling up so far, however I really would like to start adding using abilities. I think there is a packet that I need to send to the client before I can use an ability?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 20:31   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post
That's really useful. Now I just need to make it so it reads that which should be much easier than editing the bat.
Uhm,try this:
This loads the variables from the text file to C++. Sorry if it doesn't work,I can't compile or anything at the moment,i'm making this with my mobile and real quick,like I said before I got school things to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apinamies View Post
Anyone know how to make skills/recall button usable so they send packets? I've added pressing s to stop walking and some basic leveling up so far, however I really would like to start adding using abilities. I think there is a packet that I need to send to the client before I can use an ability?
It's a PKT_S2C packet what you need,however I don't know which packet that is.
Old 07/06/2014, 20:37   #258

...Major facepalm on my part. I just realized that the server won't be able to read the client's options file if it isn't on the same computer. DOH.

Back the the original option. Now I just need to edit the bat file slightly to take the things put in for name and put them in the line that starts up League of Legends.exe with port and stuff and then have the server read it.
Old 07/06/2014, 20:39   #259

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
...Major facepalm on my part. I just realized that the server won't be able to read the client's options file if it isn't on the same computer. DOH.

Back the the original option. Now I just need to edit the bat file slightly to take the things put in for name and put them in the line that starts up League of Legends.exe with port and stuff and then have the server read it.
If you can make that, please send me your bat & networklistener source once it's done, looking forward for that man!
Old 07/06/2014, 20:49   #260

Same here,would love to have the source and other things you've edited,it'd really help out
Old 07/06/2014, 20:55   #261

Alright, getting the IP working was super easy. Here's the bat with IP connection working:
As you can see, it also tells the server the champion between the \\\/// and the name between the \\\\////. I'm trying to search for those and then get everything between them and then set the name as that.
Old 07/06/2014, 20:57   #262

Quote:
Alright, getting the IP working was super easy. Here's the bat with IP connection working:
As you can see, it also tells the server the champion between the \\\/// and the name between the \\\\////. I'm trying to search for those and then get everything between them and then set the name as that.
Yeah,I made it up so it could be usable as a variable (%id%),good job
Old 07/06/2014, 21:01   #263

Lol thanks. All the credit for that goes to you anyway.
Old 07/06/2014, 21:07   #264

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
How does your networklistener.cpp look? Is it still the same? Or didn't you fix the champions part yet?
Old 07/06/2014, 21:08   #265

No I haven't fixed the champions part yet.

EDIT: Okay, so I've been studying how they did it with the key, and they used some packets and things, so if I want to do this then I'll have to make it to there are additional packets for sending the name and model through. I don't know how to do any of this so I have a little bit of a problem. I tried and failed.

EDIT2: In handlers.cpp I changed a little bit so that when people use emotions it's easier to read in the console. Basically uses a new line when someone does something.
In the bottom of it, replace the last bit with this:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 21:37   #266

I believe "17BLOhi6KZsTtldTsizvHg== 47917791" is the ID of the match encrypted,so I don't really think it has anything to do with it
Old 07/06/2014, 21:46   #267

Well, I was able to change the key in the bat and in main.cpp and still connect.
Old 07/06/2014, 21:58   #268

That's why I said it's the ID of the game,it doesn't matter if you change it,every game has different keys,but you can't log the same game with different keys.
Quote:
User got same key as I do ,go on!
I believe that's what it means
Old 07/06/2014, 22:26   #269

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Well, I was able to change the key in the bat and in main.cpp and still connect.
can you please fork my repository and make a pull request? so it will be updated, it is very important to me that the reporsitory stays up to date
(look signatur)
Old 07/06/2014, 22:37   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
can you please fork my repository and make a pull request? so it will be updated, it is very important to me that the reporsitory stays up to date
(look signatur)
He didn't finish yet,what he did was modifying the local.bat file so you'd set the IP/Champ/Username before you entered the game