Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League of Legends Sandbox

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
I don't know how to use Github. I would fork and request a pull on the local.bat but I don't know how. I tried and got confused.

And for the champ/name selection: I'll probably need some help from ismailman123 before the function to set your champ/name actually works.

Old   #272

What do you need ?

Old   #273

Idk why, but gamed.exe says User got the same key as i do ! go On. I have runned client, but i can see only black screen
Old   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by glogos13 View Post
Idk why, but gamed.exe says User got the same key as i do ! go On. I have runned client, but i can see only black screen
Can you take a screenshot with the gamed.exe,the local.bat and the black screen ? It'd help

Old   #275

can you help me if i take a ss of a problem?
Old   #276

I'll try to
Old   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
What do you need ?
I need your coding expertise to have the server recognize what name and champion the client wants. I've been studying how the key works but I'm not making any progress.

And @tomy2501: Did you download the most recent build? It can be found here:

EDIT: By using this line I get different numbers depending on what champion and name the person chooses.
Code:
Logging->writeLine("DATA: %i \n", event.peer->acknowledgements);
Now all I need to do is figure out what the numbers mean and decode them.
EDIT2: Nevermind about that, those numbers are random so there's no way to decode them.
Old   #278

Like I said before,I don't think the key has anything to do. Tho I didn't understand what you need at all.
You have a .bat file where you choose name and champion,and you want it to change the "NetworkListener" file ,right ?
Old   #279

Yeah, all the stuff we need to change is in the Networklistener file. I just don't know how to "get" the champion and name that the client is sending.
Old   #280

But,you made the champion/user/ip selector in the local.bat,and local.bat is the last thing that is ran. In my opinion you should do a .bat for choosing all those things and then run the gamed.exe and local.bat with the desired champions.
Old   #281

But it shouldn't really matter. What I'm thinking is that there should be some way for the server to obtain the name and champ from it. Because the client IS certainly sending the information to the server, it's just a matter of the server obtaining it.
Code:
@start "" "League of Legends.exe" "8394" "LoLLauncher.exe" "" "%ip% 5119 17BLOhi6KZsTtldTsizvHg== 47917791 %ch% %id%"
I'm thinking about moving the champ and id to directly after the port (5119). The way that the server gets the client's port is through event.peer->address.port. All I need to do is get the next two values after the port.
Old   #282

Hey guys, I'm sorry to being an "interloper" but what are you meaning ? Why you need to select the champsand the name on the Client ? Why you ask for packet ? ect....

I'm interested in it.
Old   #283

The truth is that we don't need to select it when we run the bat. But we'd like to because it would make things easier.

It would also eliminate the problem of duplicate names on the server. The IP connection is also nice so you don't have to edit the bat every time you want to connect to a different server.
Old   #284

elite*gold: 1
@noobasaurus
@ismailman123
These .bat ideas will work fine on your localhost, but to make it work from another client, you'll need to write your own client that communicates with the server :/ It will take some time to do that I guess... Anyways, maybe it is possible to do it like this?:
Create a client where you can enter your champion, username and skin. The client will save that in a text file and upload it to a site. After that it'll make a request to the server to start up the game and connect to the server. The server will then download the text file(s), read them and it'll know which champion it needs.
I know this is not the most effective option at all, but the game is working far from perfect at the moment aswell...
Should this be possible?
Old   #285

You have 2 PCs -> PC1 opens .bat file -> Sets champion "X",name "xyz" -> Sets IP as 74.125.224.72 (let's say that's the hamachi IP(both PCs are in the same hamachi net)) -> PC2 opens .bat file -> Sets champion "Y",name "abc" -> Sets IP as 74.125.224.72 -> It has nothing to do with localhost,since you set the IP too.