Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #481

elite*gold: 5
Update to 4.10 pls

Old   #482

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnoobs1! View Post
hey pro bro!!! firstly your work is amazing! but i would like to add some things.1) you can change the title since its working for 4.10 2)you say that there are only 12 mods in the 33 line but they are actually 13(i think u already knew that) and last but not least u must add a way in which your mod will patch without asking directory like the legendary client did cause in internet cafes u cant have access like this and cause some guys cant find their directory lol?!
Title doesn't change no matter what I do

Old   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
Title doesn't change no matter what I do
i mean the one which is in the top of the subject and what about the others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adusk View Post
Update to 4.10 pls
I just updated it. Lololololo. Try downloading less 11a. Ok hope u have fun and troll a lot of creepy dudes by changing camp while locked
Old   #484

Is this bannable?

Old   #485

I patch stuff, and I end up not having any of these features in my client, I used less alpha version and i directed the client to the right League of Legends folder. It patches everything, and then nothing happens. Is there any special procedure?

Thank you.
Old   #486

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGFX View Post
Is this bannable?
a chance of 0.01%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriqDesigns View Post
I patch stuff, and I end up not having any of these features in my client, I used less alpha version and i directed the client to the right League of Legends folder. It patches everything, and then nothing happens. Is there any special procedure?

Thank you.
try to patch 2 times and store the Less Patcher at a small path like: "C:\Less" or "C:\Users\"
Old   #487

4.11 update? new mods?
Old   #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGoDxViRuSx View Post
4.11 update? new mods?
hahah think u are waiting and looking the forum every 5 mins for updates
Old   #489

Quote:
4.11 update? new mods?
You should be able to use the current version (click OK on the messagebox). I currently do not have 4.11 on my server. I know I promised a mod for this version but I couldn't get it to work I'm so close though `~`
Thanks
1 User
Old   #490

Quote:
You should be able to use the current version (click OK on the messagebox). I currently do not have 4.11 on my server. I know I promised a mod for this version but I couldn't get it to work I'm so close though `~`
np you are still the opest guy snowl
Old   #491

Quote:
What's the mod about? I need some hype :P

By the way, at least on my computer, if you patch LESS with the latest version the client closes automatically :S
Thanks
1 User
Old   #492

Quote:

By the way, at least on my computer, if you patch LESS with the latest version the client closes automatically :S
It is doing it on mine as well. LES needs an update for the 4.11 but we will once Snowl gets to look at it and work on it.

Also thanks for all the work Snowl. LES has made it so much better and easier on life in league. I think I use the show offline the most so i don't always have to close my launcher i can just keep it up or play without people bothering me.
Old   #493

yeap it crashes to all my pc
Old   #494

Don't worry guys Snowl is an awesome guy and this is an amazing thing. He did the legendary client and now LES once he can get a hold off 4.11 for his server the update will come. Give him a little time. He's done amazing work and will continue to.
Old   #495

Quote:

Weird. Sadly OCE update has been delayed sooooooo it might take a bit longer

new mod is op