Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
Guys Ive heard that this contains keylogger
how can i be sure this doesnt have viruses or keylogger !

Old   #467

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ireyadz View Post
Guys Ive heard that this contains keylogger
how can i be sure this doesnt have viruses or keylogger !
First, Snowl is trusted person!
And if it has keylogger, you didn't need to open the game or log in to your account while it's running! also you can scan it in Virus total!

This is the virustotal for the last one!

Old   #468

LES is succeffull patched into league of legends , but nothing work, and i get no error .. oO i see the appaer offline button i press on it dont work.. my friends see me and write to me.. i have all install and the arma pick i cant use.. i cant change my hero..
Waht i can make ?
Old   #469

Snowl. wanted to report what happend after they patch..

I went ahead and installed the current version. Everything seemed well till I group in a lobby then all hell broke loose. Party went into champ select. I was left out. I can hear them typing in champing select but I was in lobby. Pretty much left me to close the client and unpatch it with a que dodge.

Old   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
1) Just choose "lol.launcher.exe".
2) Patch to make mods work, Remove LES if you want to remove these mods and vack to normal.
3) first open it as administrator, and you must close the game before you start, then when it finish it's work! And say Done.. you can easily close it and open the game!
4) it's working and always up to date!
thanks homie <3
Old   #471

How do Riot forced you to shut down your client ?:'(
Old   #472

can be made a feature which we see the champions picked in summuners rift. we have aram feature but summuners its cool to. can it be made. sorry if bad english
Old   #473

@Asserio16 I'm a Newbie but i tried to do it and it don't rly worked only the ARAM thingy ist working great i think Snowl tested it too and failed like me he's a *** but he can't do all
Old   #474

Has anyone tested this in ranked? I tested it out one game and I was third pick so I picked Leona. Once it went to 4th, 5th pick etc, I picked Lee Sin and the game froze but the music was still playing in the background and I could hear the seconds counting down and stuff but all the chat and everything froze. I clicked Leona again and it said I picked her but when the game started I picked Lee Sin somehow... So I guess whoever you pick and the game freezes then thats who you're playing with lol
Old   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by laziokid View Post
Has anyone tested this in ranked? I tested it out one game and I was third pick so I picked Leona. Once it went to 4th, 5th pick etc, I picked Lee Sin and the game froze but the music was still playing in the background and I could hear the seconds counting down and stuff but all the chat and everything froze. I clicked Leona again and it said I picked her but when the game started I picked Lee Sin somehow... So I guess whoever you pick and the game freezes then thats who you're playing with lol
For me you can only switch when it's your turn
Thanks
1 User
Old   #476

Thanks for the new version. works perfectly. Error free.
Old   #477

elite*gold: 170
Can someone explain to me what AnyGameType actually does? i dont understand it
Old   #478

sorry but how do i know what is the colour of my team?
Old   #479

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriisx33 View Post
Can someone explain to me what AnyGameType actually does? i dont understand it
Its useless until they activate a GameMutator like URF

Quote:
Originally Posted by usf10 View Post
sorry but how do i know what is the colour of my team?
You will see on top of your Team:
"Blue Team" "Purple Team"
Old   #480

hey pro bro!!! firstly your work is amazing! but i would like to add some things.1) you can change the title since its working for 4.10 2)you say that there are only 12 mods in the 33 line but they are actually 13(i think u already knew that) and last but not least u must add a way in which your mod will patch without asking directory like the legendary client did cause in internet cafes u cant have access like this and cause some guys cant find their directory lol?!