Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
I really don't know, to access at the PBE store we need a token named "?sessionId= ...", I think we can't generated the same session id key for normal store to PBE store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidXM View Post
Got a big idea:

He said that the shop is going through http.
Let us set the pbe shop into the normal client?

Is that possible? I haven't much experience with AS, but I can do something.
you could access the PBE shop from the live client, but the stuff will be unlocked on your PBE account. PBE and NA/EUW/OCE etc. are distinct servers, they can't interact with each other, except for account transfers afaik.

Old   #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percle View Post
Changing the champ when I've already locked in isn't working for me, with last version. I did all correct =(
Where did you try to do it? Ranked or Normals?

Did you tried to change champion before the final 10 seconds in a normal queue or after?

It works fine for me.

Old   #333

elite*gold: 77
Well, can we benefit from AnyGameMode?
what can I do with it? There is nothing changes when active it!
Can you explain it please?
Old   #334

Hey there,
I've a question to you guys. What I shall do to make it work? While patching, I'm selecting LoL.exe and everything goes fine untill I want to run patched client. It patches the changed files by LES...

Old   #335

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
Well, can we benefit from AnyGameMode?
what can I do with it? There is nothing changes when active it!
Can you explain it please?
Quote:
Unlock any game type while playing on a featured game mode. A featured game mode must be enabled server side for this to work!
Please read the thread. it only works on featured games (featured games: URF, Showdown, Hexakill etc. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitonomi View Post
Hey there,
I've a question to you guys. What I shall do to make it work? While patching, I'm selecting LoL.exe and everything goes fine untill I want to run patched client. It patches the changed files by LES...
Make sure the LoL Launcher, Client and Game dont run. than patch
Old   #336

@Up
When I start lol launcher it patches itself removing LES, how to avoid it?
Old   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitonomi View Post
@Up
When I start lol launcher it patches itself removing LES, how to avoid it?
Do you click on "remove less" at the programm ? or do you click on repair? you can add me at skype, i will provide more support on skype than on this thread.
Old   #338

Is it working with newest patch?

/edit: Seems not to work. It said patching was succesfull but I can't switch to offline mode (just have green and red dot).
Old   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferbie View Post
Is it working with newest patch?

/edit: Seems not to work. It said patching was succesfull but I can't switch to offline mode (just have green and red dot).
the red dot is the offline mode
Thanks
1 User
Old   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
the red dot is the offline mode
Oh, I thought there should be 3 dots. One for online, one for afk and one for offline...
Old   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
And there is not function where we can see HTTP url request ?
if you still searching the store url: http://store.eu.lol.riotgames.com/
i got this url from sniffing the client, it was a "send" request not a recieve request at the moment i clicked on the store
just change the .eu. to .pb. or it was .pbe. i dont remember, but as i sniffed the pbe launcher it showed me something like that at patch start
Old   #342

Hey snowl. Can you maybe start adding small patchnotes ? Don't know why and what lessalpha8a does ! Your work is awesome btw !

Did you already look into the "log out" function ? Will you implement it or is it too hard to do ?

It is so *** **** annoying to swap accounts when you have to dodge a game (in which your easy dodge function comes handy !!). Easy dodge + log out would be a dream for everyone who plays on multiple accounts !
Old   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciabbata View Post
Hey snowl. Can you maybe start adding small patchnotes ? Don't know why and what lessalpha8a does ! Your work is awesome btw !

Did you already look into the "log out" function ? Will you implement it or is it too hard to do ?

It is so *** **** annoying to swap accounts when you have to dodge a game (in which your easy dodge function comes handy !!). Easy dodge + log out would be a dream for everyone who plays on multiple accounts !
I have already got some, look @
Old   #344

The remove less button is grey and isn't working for me on the garena servers, halp

EDIT: nvm just read changelog. can you make it for garena too? hehe. cause garena clients dont have a repair function and everytime a new patch comes i have to reinstall LoL to patch it because of LeSS.
Old   #345

PickWhileLocked patched or something? not wurkin for me