Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Discussion on [MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 07/04/2014, 12:57   #511

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnoobs1 View Post
ok np will u add smthing new though? hahahahhaha i was trying to reach there from the beggining
as soon as i can get it to work dont want to reveal it so rito doesnt patch tho
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 13:16   #512

Snowl, tell me where i can found new mode? I'm blind :<
Old 07/04/2014, 14:46   #513

Snowl will this take an hour or two or days cause I have left the pc open for 2 days waiting for the NEW MOD and haven't seen smthng . So should I wait a bit more or check again in a day or 2. Also I used to mod lol client but now I stoped cause I am bored to ckeck every patch riot does

Oh and snowl can u mod lol so that we can go premade with any divion like it was before. And I want to ask u if u can allow free champions in ranked solo/duo qeue. I would be very greatful
Old 07/04/2014, 17:30   #514

and also i found this in my lol folder
in the clientlibgame.dat
Old 07/04/2014, 18:02   #515

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnoobs1 View Post
and also i found this in my lol folder
in the clientlibgame.dat
This is a new gamemode from RIOT : Doom Bot Doom
Old 07/04/2014, 18:05   #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKeleseth View Post
This is a new gamemode from RIOT : Doom Bot Doom
Yeap I know this but its in the file from now. Can we enable it
Old 07/04/2014, 18:08   #517

elite*gold: 83
I have no idea at all ^^ Maybe Snowl can do something about it
Old 07/04/2014, 18:27   #518

elite*gold: 4
uhm, i try one thing, i have an idea how to get it work
Old 07/04/2014, 18:38   #519

If i'm right,you can't enable gamemodes if none is activated by Riot (Game Mutators)
Old 07/04/2014, 18:48   #520

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
If i'm right,you can't enable gamemodes if none is activated by Riot (Game Mutators)
only if Riot blocked it, you could played showdown a time ago so maybe they didnt, its worth to try, anyway i think im able to list it in the custom game list.

Ok i cant do it im to stupid to edit right with rabcdasm. i can only edit with FFdec
Old 07/04/2014, 23:11   #521

Can someone explain me how to use this?
I downloaded the folder which includes all the mods, but there are no ' .exe files' to setup this? Do I have to copy the text in all the patch0 patch1.txt files into some folders in my LoL folder?
Or are am totally wrong?

Please help, it seems to be very useful.

Regards, TrunksDerCheater
Old 07/04/2014, 23:15   #522

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunksDerCheater View Post
Can someone explain me how to use this?
I downloaded the folder which includes all the mods, but there are no ' .exe files' to setup this? Do I have to copy the text in all the patch0 patch1.txt files into some folders in my LoL folder?
Or are am totally wrong?

Please help, it seems to be very useful.

Regards, TrunksDerCheater
You download the file and extract the files into the folder. Put that folder into the C: in the root of it. Same place where your Riot folder is that holds LoL. There is an exe in that called LESs and you run that. I suggest with admin because of windows needing permissions for a lot of things in root of C:. Then you check what you want in the program, locate the lol client. Which is the lol.client not the one with admin n the name just lol.client. then patch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 23:18   #523

elite*gold: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
only if Riot blocked it, you could played showdown a time ago so maybe they didnt, its worth to try, anyway i think im able to list it in the custom game list.

Ok i cant do it im to stupid to edit right with rabcdasm. i can only edit with FFdec
Looong time ago, I was able to start games with it. Then they blocked all gamemodes and made them "gamemutator only" (but not Showdown).
Then, they fixed the showdown-thing and make it impossible to play it in PVE or Custom without any Modifiations in Map-Scripts.
Now, I should able to reactivate a Mode like Showdown or URF as "Custom Map", but for this, I have to sniff the packets in featured-game mode to get the needed paths of the Scripts (i think they'll be able as luaobj / luaobj.compressed on Featured-Game-Server.
(sorry for my bad english, I'm tired and a little bit drunk x'D)

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2014, 02:06   #524

Snowl the ***, you are a legends I tell you...
StopCloseGame mod seems to NOT work. I can confirm it, it didn't close LoLClient.exe
I suggest if is possible to add clientSkinSlelected event is client side will be useful
Old 07/05/2014, 11:01   #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
Looong time ago, I was able to start games with it. Then they blocked all gamemodes and made them "gamemutator only" (but not Showdown).
Then, they fixed the showdown-thing and make it impossible to play it in PVE or Custom without any Modifiations in Map-Scripts.
Now, I should able to reactivate a Mode like Showdown or URF as "Custom Map", but for this, I have to sniff the packets in featured-game mode to get the needed paths of the Scripts (i think they'll be able as luaobj / luaobj.compressed on Featured-Game-Server.
(sorry for my bad english, I'm tired and a little bit drunk x'D)

I want it and I want it soon. If u make it I ll marry u

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAltair View Post
You download the file and extract the files into the folder. Put that folder into the C: in the root of it. Same place where your Riot folder is that holds LoL. There is an exe in that called LESs and you run that. I suggest with admin because of windows needing permissions for a lot of things in root of C:. Then you check what you want in the program, locate the lol client. Which is the lol.client not the one with admin n the name just lol.client. then patch.
Actually its lol.launcher no lol.client and u have to make sure u downloaded both lol enhancement suite and the binaries. ok?