Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.11)

LoLEnhancementSuite

Hello everyone.

You may remember me from LegendaryClient, my custom client that was shutdown by Riot. Since then, I have been thinking of ways to improve League of Legends without releasing my own client.

Thus, I present to you, LoL Enhancement Suite.

It's a very preliminary application, but I felt it was releasable for testing. It is still very alpha though, so only a few mods have been developed and some errors may occur.

LoL Enhancement Suite brings a set of patches to the League of Legends client (and more are in development):
  • AppearOffline: Adds an option to appear offline in the chat options. You appear invisible to everyone, but all chat functions still remain.
  • AutoAcceptQueue: Will automatically accept the queue at the end of the queue timer instead of declining the queue.
  • KeepMyPage: Stops the client from switching back to the home page after a queue is declined.
  • ClientMatchHistory: Show the old match history in the client instead of just having a picture
  • StopCloseGame: LoLClient.exe making your League of Legends lag? This removes the call to close the game when the lobby is closed, allowing extra performance gains for those potato machines.
  • StoreRefresh: Always getting those Session Expired messages in store? This patch allows you to refresh the store simply by reclicking the store button.
  • JoinMultipleQueues: Not sure which game mode you want to play today? Just join ALL the queues! (NOTE this mod is very experimental)
  • EasyQueueDodge: Adds a "Quit Game" button to the champion selection screen similar to custom games. NOTE: You will still get queue dodge penalties!!
  • SkinnyBots: Gives a random skin to the bots in custom games.
  • SelectRandomSkin: Adds a random-skincard to the Champion Selection. This will allow you to randomize any skins you own.
  • TimeForAShowdown: Enables custom showdown games on any map
  • SeeTeamColor: Shows what color team you are on (blue/red).
  • OfflineMessage: Send messages to people who are offline.

These mods have been removed by Riot request, I will not be distributing the files to patch it into the client:
  • AnyGameType
  • PickWhileLocked
  • SecretsKeptOurAramsWasted

And yes, it is open source:

Binaries can be found here:

VirusTOTAL:

Latest version is LeagueEnhancementSuite2.zip

Make sure League of Legends is closed when installing mods!!!!

FAQ:
  • Only 15 mods? Are more going to be released?
Yep! I just wanted to get some feedback before I work on some mods, even some mod suggestions
  • I hate it!!!!!!!!!! how 2 uninstall????????
You can repair your client using the LoL patcher, or navigate to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\[LatestVersion]\deploy and there will be a folder called LESsBackup with all the unpatched files in there. You can also use the inbuilt Remove LES button.
  • I accidentally patched more than once. Will anything bad happen?
Nope, LESs is smart enough to know what to patch and what not to patch. You can stack patches and nothing will happen.
  • A new patch just came out and I lost everything. WTF happened?
LESs modifies the game files and Riot will override them every patch. You just need to run LESs again. Some patches may not work so it would be best to wait for an updated LESs, but it will usually patch without any problems.
  • I tried patching and it crashed. HELP!!!
No worries. Make sure you run it as administrator if it crashes. It needs to be in a short directory (so in your home directory is good) otherwise it will crash. If you follow these and it still crashes, please report in this thread or on GitHub. You can uninstall it (follow the questions above) to ensure that your client is untouched.
  • I tried patching and nothing happened. HELP!!!
Post your debug.log please and relevant screenshots and I will try and help
  • Where is custom game modes like urf and showdown?
They can't be enabled in anyway anymore. Riot closed any method of creating games of those types.

Screenshot:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
144 Users
Old   #2

Just getting an error when trying to install the mods

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam123336020 View Post
Just getting an error when trying to install the mods
If it says something like "Assert Error" or "End of file" then just ignore those - those are debug errors. They will be removed next version
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

works nice looking forward for more mods

Old   #5

This a noob question, but should be there a .exe or something?
Or we have to compile it?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bla-bla-bla View Post
This a noob question, but should be there a .exe or something?
Or we have to compile it?
There is a link to the binaries in the main post. Open up the latest zip and a .exe called LESs.exe is there that you can use. Make sure you use the latest zip that is written in the main post.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Could you add pictures of how it's supposed to look in the client? I can't seem to find the appear offline button.

Edit: just figured it would be in the dot rotation, but it isnt there for me Tried to install all mods but only the StopCloseGame mod seems to work.
Old   #8

can this get us banned? like from using the mod, pickwhilelocked
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Setzer View Post
Could you add pictures of how it's supposed to look in the client? I can't seem to find the appear offline button.

Edit: just figured it would be in the dot rotation, but it isnt there for me Tried to install all mods but only the StopCloseGame mod seems to work.
Strange... did you ensure you ticked them? Try just ticking appearOffline and see if anything happens. Make sure your league of legends client is closed before you launch LESs. The invisible dot is yellow (Here's how it looks: ). Also, make sure you only have one folder in C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringthehell View Post
can this get us banned? like from using the mod, pickwhilelocked
I'm not certain, but I'm fairly sure it won't. If you are worried, you can just select which mods you want and not pick the ones that you are worried about.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

elite*gold: 5
Tutorial pls.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adusk View Post
Tutorial pls.
  1. Go to the download link in the main post.
  2. Download the latest version
  3. Extract the zip file
  4. Run LESs.exe
  5. Locate your League of Legends
  6. Click patch

Done!
Old   #12

Didnt you have meeting with Riot about creating a new client? I dont think they will be please that you are moding their client :P
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefsot View Post
Didnt you have meeting with Riot about creating a new client? I dont think they will be please that you are moding their client :P
They didn't want me to release a custom client because they want everyone who is running League of Legends only on one client. Doesn't mean I can't distribute mods to make the official client have a better experience I just want to help out the league community
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
They didn't want me to release a custom client because they want everyone who is running League of Legends only on one client. Doesn't mean I can't distribute mods to make the official client have a better experience I just want to help out the league community
Is there any way to remove the mods?
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefsot View Post
Is there any way to remove the mods?
You can run the repairer in the League of Legends patcher ( ) or you can copy the files from LESsBackup ( ) in your deploy folder manually.