Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #181

elite*gold: 16
I just searched the .dat(swf) files a bit... I saw that there would be a possibility to use/have all Champs WHILE CHAMPIONSELECT. And did you looked at the PBE client? It's downloadable without registration. Maybe it's possible to use the PBE shop in the normal client etc. I will search a bit more and I think there is someting foundable

Old   #182

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropod View Post
There is a way to select teleport etc. in dominion and garrison on summoner's rift, however this only works in customs.

The server throws an error at you when you try to select a summoner spell that is not enabled for your game mode.
Sad, but in an ARAM custom game is can be so awesome and I can troll some of my friends

Now I have other mod suggestion, an INSTALOCKER script, directely we are in the champion select = Instalock a champs who we configure on a UI compenent or other. Like if I write "Braum" before the ChampionSelect, I directely select the champion "Braum"....

Sorry for bad english I'm so boring now :/

Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidXM View Post
I just searched the .dat(swf) files a bit... I saw that there would be a possibility to use/have all Champs WHILE CHAMPIONSELECT. And did you looked at the PBE client? It's downloadable without registration. Maybe it's possible to use the PBE shop in the normal client etc. I will search a bit more and I think there is someting foundable
Well having them available for selection in champion select is not very hard, however if the server accepts your selection, if you don't own the champ is another story. Answer: the server rejects your selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
Sad, but in an ARAM custom game is can be so awesome and I can troll some of my friends

Now I have other mod suggestion, an INSTALOCKER script, directely we are in the champion select = Instalock a champs who we configure on a UI compenent or other. Like if I write "Braum" before the ChampionSelect, I directely select the champion "Braum"....

Sorry for bad english I'm so boring now :/
As I said in an earlier post, adding new UI components is very hard (I'd say almost impossible). Maybe I (or Snowl) will find a good solution for tor this problem, but I think it'll take some time =<
Old   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropod View Post
Well having them available for selection in champion select is not very hard, however if the server accepts your selection, if you don't own the champ is another story. Answer: the server rejects your selection.

As I said in an earlier post, adding new UI components is very hard (I'd say almost impossible). Maybe I (or Snowl) will find a good solution for tor this problem, but I think it'll take some time =<
It's np dude, you do really a good works, but It there any chance to have my later suggestions mods ? Have all Summoners Spells for any gamemode ? It's no problem if it's only working for customs game, is can be funny too.

Old   #185

elite*gold: 16
I know that the server will reject the championselection. :/
But how is it about the PBE client League of Legends - PBE Account Management Site ?
Maybe there is something useable...
I'm not so experienced with ActionScript, but something works^^
Anyway, what would you do to just have all champs in the selection (yes it will reject )?

And I agree too!! You are very good in your works!!!
Old   #186

what are the risk of using this?
Old   #187

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by thu468 View Post
what are the risk of using this?
On Chinese Servers People got banned for 5-45 Days for playing "permabanned Champions in URF".
Old   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle321 View Post
On Chinese Servers People got banned for 5-45 Days for playing "permabanned Champions in URF".
how about NA server?
Old   #189

elite*gold: 289
I have a question. How i can select the League of Legends folder? I can only select files.
Old   #190

Ever since the update ive been stuck on the yellow status, but im online for my friends and i redid the patch for less, how do i fix it?
Old   #191

StopCloseGame has a bug where if you close or the game crashes you have to reset the lol client in order to reconnect, don't recommend that mod, the others work fine.
Old   #192

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TazAcon View Post
I have a question. How i can select the League of Legends folder? I can only select files.
You cant select the folder.
You need to select the lol.launcher.exe or you write this path: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 1.83\deploy
Old   #193

Oh *** ! I can't belive it worked. Thanks Bro ! You'r Awesome
Old   #194

can u add the trioq like in the Legendary client ? lol
Old   #195

Does it work on iMac ??