Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
Nice bro, that's really nice work, as usual. Your work is awesome, I just need to ask for some little questions, if you can add me anywhere, that would be nice! (Search for me anywhere "GameHackerPM") it's better to add me in FB, as I'm online there the most of the time! Thanks again!
Just send me a PM on elitepvpers with your questions

Old   #32

After i patched a few times all works perfect
Thank you for this mod

Old   #33

Hey it sounds very good, but I have problem with that. When I run the patcher, everything seems good, but then nothing is different inside the client. The patcher creates only 2 backups (ClientLibGame and mod_ser) at any case. I have admin permissions and I run it on vista, maybe is this any compatibility error?
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanos06 View Post
Hey it sounds very good, but I have problem with that. When I run the patcher, everything seems good, but then nothing is different inside the client. The patcher creates only 2 backups (ClientLibGame and mod_ser) at any case. I have admin permissions and I run it on vista, maybe is this any compatibility error?
Maybe, I haven't tested it on Vista, although I don't see why it wouldn't work. Are you ticking only one patch? or all of them

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
Maybe, I haven't tested it on Vista, although I don't see why it wouldn't work. Are you ticking only one patch? or all of them
I tested both ways, the result is the same
Old   #36

Quote:
I tested both ways, the result is the same
Try deleting LESsBackup and then patching with all patches... what files end up in the folder?
Old   #37

Now is created only "ClientLibGame.dat.***.bak" every time I run the patcher. I had installed LoL in different directory and then I moved it, is any problem with that?
Old   #38

VERY GOOD .. JOB WILL DONE .. IF U WOULD ADD AN AUTO LOGIN FEATURE IT WOULD BE PERFECT .. SORRY FOR CLOSING UR CUSTOM CLIENT ..
Old   #39

Quote:
Now is created only "ClientLibGame.dat.***.bak" every time I run the patcher. I had installed LoL in different directory and then I moved it, is any problem with that?
maybe. Is the directory correct? It defaults to C:/Riot Games/League of Legends but if its installed somewhere else it won't work unless you change to that directory when loacating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdboss View Post
VERY GOOD .. JOB WILL DONE .. IF U WOULD ADD AN AUTO LOGIN FEATURE IT WOULD BE PERFECT .. SORRY FOR CLOSING UR CUSTOM CLIENT ..
thanks! ill try, although that might be a bit hard. Maybe a save password mod might be easier
Old   #40

Quote:
maybe. Is the directory correct? It defaults to C:/Riot Games/League of Legends but if its installed somewhere else it won't work unless you change to that directory when loacating it.

thanks! ill try, although that might be a bit hard. Maybe a save password mod might be easier
The directory is correct. I tried it in a vm running windows 7 with a clean install of LoL inside (everything default) and got exactly the same! Only one backup file and nothing working.
Old   #41

elite*gold: 77
Doesn't work for me! OS : Win 8 pro x64!

It say Done, and things like that, but nothing changed!
Old   #42

I think riot made a small bugfix update yesterday, maybe this messed up some things?
Old   #43

Quote:
The directory is correct. I tried it in a vm running windows 7 with a clean install of LoL inside (everything default) and got exactly the same! Only one backup file and nothing working.
Very strange - I just tried it on an almost clean windows installation and it worked fine for me. Does it say anything where the text "Waiting..." is? Do any command prompts pop up?
Old   #44

Quote:
Very strange - I just tried it on an almost clean windows installation and it worked fine for me. Does it say anything where the text "Waiting..." is? Do any command prompts pop up?
It says "waiting.." until I choose the location and press "Patch!". Then the "successfully patched" message pops out, and in the waiting location is writing "done patching!". The weird thing is that if I press "patch" again, the success message pops out twice and the second one appears after I press "ok" at the first one. If i continue pressing patch, it gives 3, 4, 5 and generally n+1 notification windows every time. Does have any relation with this?
Nothing else is shown up.
Old   #45

Quote:
It says "waiting.." until I choose the location and press "Patch!". Then the "successfully patched" message pops out, and in the waiting location is writing "done patching!". The weird thing is that if I press "patch" again, the success message pops out twice and the second one appears after I press "ok" at the first one. If i continue pressing patch, it gives 3, 4, 5 and generally n+1 notification windows every time. Does have any relation with this?
Uh.... 0_0. Did you manually compile it or something? Is there a mods folder in the folder that contains LESs? You need to extract it fully before running it otherwise it won't work.