Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #211

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
^ You won't get banned if you don't patch the non-default mods. And its very unlikely you will get banned unless you abuse something like pickWhileLocked
J. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;

Terms of Use | League of Legends

Don't say to people that they will not get banned as statement. We should always say that the chance to get banned it's "low" or there was no reports of any bans till now for using any hack/mod but this is against the ToS of riot so riot can take any actions and ban the account of the user.

Nevertheless good work with this project once more funny things that can be done. All this is done with c#?

Old   #212

elite*gold: 0
Amazing work!
Thanks!
(Works fine)

Old   #213

elite*gold: 16
So what did you changed in the ActionScript files to enable all champs while selection?

I know that it will be rejected by the server.
Old   #214

I can only get showdown but not one for all, urf, etc. help?

Old   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
J. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;

Terms of Use | League of Legends

Don't say to people that they will not get banned as statement. We should always say that the chance to get banned it's "low" or there was no reports of any bans till now for using any hack/mod but this is against the ToS of riot so riot can take any actions and ban the account of the user.

Nevertheless good work with this project once more funny things that can be done. All this is done with c#?
True, but the ones that are enabled provide 0 advantage to players and Riot has said that they will not ban against those kinds of modifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidXM View Post
So what did you changed in the ActionScript files to enable all champs while selection?

I know that it will be rejected by the server.
Uh, I haven't enabled that
Old   #216

but do you know how to do that? I want to override the rejection, ive got some ideas
Old   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidXM View Post
but do you know how to do that? I want to override the rejection, ive got some ideas
It's so easy, in ChampionSelectionCore.dat, find the class "GetDisabledChampionsForGameCommand"

And just change the boolean "true" for "false" on that code :

Code:
if(_loc4_ != null)
                  {
                     _loc4_.disabledForGame = true; // print false for enable disabled champs...
                  }
Thanks
1 User
Old   #218

Oh that boolean, right!! Ahhh im so stupid, thank's!!!
Old   #219

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris707flatz View Post
i can't make urf work or anything. I dont see urf mode anywhere
if youre talking about: AnyGameMode.

it dont enable any GameMode like URF, Hexakill, All for one, it enables you to pick the Game options at creating a custom game. Its like if you normally cant create a URF game with blind pick, you can create a URF game with blind pick.

If you talking about the swf's, the urf mode's name is: setUrfDefinitions
Old   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
It's so easy, in ChampionSelectionCore.dat, find the class "GetDisabledChampionsForGameCommand"

Code:
if(_loc4_ != null)
                  {
                  }

how the **** can you open ChampionSelectionCore.dat ? Or can you do a small tut that I can do that too ?
Old   #221

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemach View Post
how the **** can you open ChampionSelectionCore.dat ? Or can you do a small tut that I can do that too ?
you can open it by 2 ways:
1 way:

rename the ChampionSelectionCore.dat to ChampionSelectionCore.swf

2 way:

drag & drop the ChampionSelectionCore.dat over the abcexport than drag & drop the .abc files over rabcdasm
Old   #222

elite*gold: 77
Can you make another debug for Net Frame Work 3.5.. Thanks!
Old   #223

elite*gold: 3
Is it possible to make a mod where you can change your rune's while championpick. Like the Masteries?
Old   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Semtex View Post
Is it possible to make a mod where you can change your rune's while championpick. Like the Masteries?
client not support it so u cant do it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post

Code:
if(_loc4_ != null)
                  {
                  }
Doesn't work for me. I will look for other possibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Semtex View Post
Maybe it's an alternative option (very simple):

You decide what champ you want to play next game and choose the runes for the camp.
Now you can use a tool to pick your wanted champ instant:

[Release] CHAMPION PICKER

It can write & pick, so you don't need an autowrite tool.

( If the program don't work anymore ) To post your lane instant, is a bit easier: Use for example BigMacroTool, write down what you want to post and use for ex. F1+Enter. Then you just have to click into the chatbox where you have to type and press F1 for ex.

Just hope this is helpful.