Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
I made MIZTools's update for TR server:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Copy and replace me update 03.04.2014 for TR server.zip (2.8 KB, 20 views)

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #77

elite*gold: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValidatePro View Post
I made MIZTools's update for TR server:
Ty for your update-files
I written the link to your post at the first post from this thread with your nickname.
note for all: Thanks the nice Guy (ValidatePro) for made the update-files for TR Server 03.04.2014, if you play on TR Server use his updated-files and it will work for you.

At First post from this Thread:

Here the Update-files for the

Here the Update-files for the DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE For Alll:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilipancakes View Post
Works great... Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arz View Post
Thanks Biochipz for video tut, works great
np

have fun

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #78

Hey I have a request. Could you please allow the program to be minimized into the taskbar on the bottom right next to the clock like the Xzone Reactor? If its too much work then forget it.
Old   #79

ok, its no problem next version i do it,...

If someone else have request, tell it to me.

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #80

Thank you, so much usefull!
Old   #81

Hi , im searching for something like that for mac
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsr3 View Post
Hi , im searching for something like that for mac
i dont have a mac but,...
is it hard to search with google? "exe run on mac"

i found a shareware
and a freeware
and an ather freeware

I think the shareware is better, because with "CrossOver" you can run exe without installation and my tool dont need installation...
or try the freeware "Wine Bottler" i think this works too...

NOTE: if you run my tool on mac i am sure it works too but check the settings from my tool because the settings are all for windows systems but you can change it for mac...

example:
if you are "ingame" a new process startup...
for LOL game with "windows system" [window process name = League of Legends.exe]
for LOL game with "MAC system" [window process name = ??? i dont know ??? maybe the same ???]

i hope you understand it,.. you need to check all settings because i do the settings for windows not for mac, but if you do the settings for mac it will work 100%

if you get a error at startup from my tool only the hide function dont works because the hide function is for windows systems but dont worry the zoom hack will works.

have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kervinrox View Post
Thank you, so much usefull!
np,
have fun

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #83

latinoamerica sur
http : // www29.zippyshare.com/v/61751241/file.html
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobranzayo View Post
latinoamerica sur
http : // www29.zippyshare.com/v/61751241/file.html
Thank you
This Update-files is from cobranzayo it is for and Thanks for his update-files

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:
Old   #85

biochipz, you are very pro, map hack is possible?
I have an idea, to see the whole map illuminated
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobranzayo View Post
biochipz, you are very pro, map hack is possible?
I have an idea, to see the whole map illuminated
Thanks
map-hack is possible but it is hard....
you think about map-hack with the "spectator mode" from lol?
the "spectator mode" is available after 3 min the game starts, this idea dont work because the "spectator mode" is not live.
or you have another idea?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #87

How about a bigger mini map? So we can see the movement of other people easier.
Old   #88

sorry if you fail to understand, do not write very good in InglÚs, google translator haha

the ward, but still do not understand how to find the direction of the ward, I still investigating

or dll injection, whit opengl, like the wall hack cs 1.6
Old   #89

elite*gold: 10
i think map hack is possible but to do it you need to find out the source code from spectator mode and somehow convert that into normal game mode,but i am noob so not sure
Thanks
1 User
Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 23 View Post
How about a bigger mini map? So we can see the movement of other people easier.
Step 1: Navigate to: Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.66\deploy\DATA\menu

Step 2: Open your current HUD resolution of your monitor (for example, mine is "hud1360x768")

Step 3: Under "minimap", change scale from Scale=1.2955 (or whatever it is) to something like 1.5. I've set min at 1.7

Step 4: Save and restart game.

this is not from me its from here
and yes it works

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:

Thanks
1 User

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack