Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Discussion on [*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 04/03/2014, 10:03   #61

elite*gold: 0
i downloaded notepad++ from another site. Great tutorial Biochipz, works great for me thx

here's the files for EUNE 03.04.2014 update

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2014, 10:11   #62

elite*gold: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebola88 View Post
Hi man, nice work with update but i have some problems .. i don't have notepad++ and i try that site, it doesan't work, can you uploaded for me please ?
the main page from notepad++ is down maybe for 2 hours, but it is no problem search with google for "notepad++ download" and download the tool from a ather page

EDIT:I made the Update for "EU West" server at first post you can download it now,
and for the ather server as NA or EUNE some nice guys updated too at the end of the first post are the link,
for all ather server make it your own update.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE For Alll:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playy View Post
i downloaded notepad++ from another site. Great tutorial Biochipz, works great for me thx

here's the files for EUNE 03.04.2014 update

np have fun
note for all: Thanks the nice Guy (Playy) for made the update-files for EUNE server 03.04.2014, if you play on EUNE server use his updated-files and it will work for you.

NOTE For Alll:
Old 04/03/2014, 13:55   #63

Hey I just updated right after the 4.5 recent patch on NA server. I have uploaded the 2 text files. So there aren't viruses. Thanks for the tutorial Biochipz!

Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/03/2014, 14:04   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 23 View Post
Hey I just updated right after the 4.5 recent patch on NA server. I have uploaded the 2 text files. So there aren't viruses. Thanks for the tutorial Biochipz!

Np and Thank you "Red 23" for you update-files for the "North America Server"
I written the link to your post at the first post from this thread with your nickname.

note for all: Thanks the nice Guy (Red 23) for made the update-files for "North America Server" 03.04.2014, if you play on "North America Server" use his updated-files and it will work for you.

NOTE For Alll:

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2014, 15:16   #65

No, seriously, thank you for making a video on how to update.
Old 04/03/2014, 16:15   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
i never disconnected if i use my tool on EU and US server and i use it 1000 times,... i dont know why you get disconnected but it was not my tool...

you still diconnected if you use my tool?
maybe you have the wrong settingsfile? download the ather settingsfile from the first post and try it again...

and if you play on Turkey lol server or ather lol server dont worry i make a video tutorial now.
"How to update the tool" for any lol server after every lol update...

NOTE For Alll:
Thanks for your reply. I'm on EU west and tried both settingsfiles with the same experience. The FPS drop doesnt happen if i play lol normally so i assume it has something to do with the zoom tool.
Old 04/03/2014, 17:41   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomo View Post
Thanks for your reply. I'm on EU west and tried both settingsfiles with the same experience. The FPS drop doesnt happen if i play lol normally so i assume it has something to do with the zoom tool.
np and yes this was the old update from 02.04.2014 today LOL made a new update and every time if LOL made a new update the tool need a update too.
Please next time read the thread you see the new update 03.04.2014 is online and you can downloaded and you written something about dont work and you confusing ather members .... it works use the new update 03.04.2014....

at the end from the first post from this thread i written....
Here my Update-files for the "EU WEST Server"

note: i am not annoyed but please next time read the thread and then writing something
and i know it is horrible too that LOL made 3 update the last 2 days, but it is np normal LOL made one Update every 2 or 4 weeks....

NOTE For Alll:

have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 23 View Post
No, seriously, thank you for making a video on how to update.
np, i am happy if some one as you, see my video tutorial and upload his update files for ather users, as you did it
Old 04/03/2014, 19:24   #68

LOL just updated again now

Anyone updated for eu west yet?
Old 04/03/2014, 19:57   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITPASCOE View Post
LOL just updated again now

Anyone updated for eu west yet?
For "EU West" at the first post from this thread (its a new one) it works i know.

lol made a lot of update the last 2 days and i think they do that because of the new game mode,... i think the best is to wait 1 or 3 days... after the new game mode is close , you just need every 2 weeks or 4 weeks a update the tool.
Old 04/03/2014, 20:12   #70

work nice thanks !
Old 04/03/2014, 23:06   #71

Thanks to the video, I updated for EUNE server
Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit_04032014.rar (3.65 MB, 103 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2014, 23:28   #72

Works like a charm
Old 04/03/2014, 23:43   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloenature View Post
Thanks to the video, I updated for EUNE server
Enjoy
np and ty for your update-files
I written the link to your post at the first post from this thread with your nickname.
note for all: Thanks the nice Guy (Cloenature) for made the update-files for EUNE server 03.04.2014, if you play on EUNE server use his updated-files and it will work for you.

NOTE for all: dont upload the full Tool only upload the two ".txt" files because i dont have time to argue with users about it is a virus or not.
Download the full Tool only from this thread at first post it is 100% clean.

have fun
NOTE For Alll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewpiter View Post
Works like a charm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AireZ View Post
work nice thanks !
np
have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2014, 06:06   #74