Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Didnt work, iam download hack, replace files, minimalize, click activate, nothing.

Old   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccy View Post
Can you not read? It clearly says OCE does it not?
Was unaware what OCE meant, anyways confirmed working on NA.

Old   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceking View Post
Was unaware what OCE meant, anyways confirmed working on NA.
OCE = Oceania
Old   #229

OK nvm, i download this OCE files, and it works on EU West.

Old   #230

Thumbs up

OCE update files work for NA also ty!!!
Old   #231

It is SO easy to use and run it. I could make a 2min video for that. People don't have the patience to watch a 45234min video and so they overpass the tool.
When I found out how easy it is to make it work, I couldn't believe it, because I was expecting a 2- hours procedure to make it happen or comprehend the video.
Though, I have to say congratulations because it is the only alive tool working RIGHT THAT MOMENT and I am so happy for that and you saved me from keep waiting an update for my old tool. It is such a good job that you all keep it both up to date and fast.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #232

please up for brazilllllllll

i try to update, but when i search for 2250 there is no green adress in the results T_T
Old   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokolokol View Post
please up for brazilllllllll

i try to update, but when i search for 2250 there is no green adress in the results T_T

I used the OCE file n im from NA n it works I assume it should also work for you .. Just download the files n drop them into the SCfile folder.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #234

Searching for the address is a bit different now following the video tut will not work any more if you follow it to the letter. I am waiting to hear from Biochipz to see if he is going to fix it up before writing something up myself.
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by yansti View Post
I used the OCE file n im from NA n it works I assume it should also work for you .. Just download the files n drop them into the SCfile folder.
doesn't work for brazil, could someone make it pls?
Old   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauze18 View Post
doesn't work for brazil, could someone make it pls?
Did you try this one? or the one from the front page?
Old   #237

I'm doing exactly what the video is telling me to do...what is wrong? People are saying the Oceanic patch is working for NA so I tried that and it still doesn't work....

Someone please help
Old   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccy View Post
Did you try this one? or the one from the front page?
yep, actually i tried all four from the first page, for euw, eune, na, oce.... neither is working or i'm doing something wrong, which i believe its not the case, since i did exactly what the dude does in his 7min vid.....

EDIT: forgive me, i'm a total stupid jackass ignorant sunova ***** who doesn't remember to use ADM privileges... worked fine, ty so much
Old   #239

Guys I did an update for the EUW servers yesterday. The needed files are uploaded here:

You just have to copy these two text files into the folder "SCFile" of the MIZTool.

For you people who want to know how to update these to files, just watch the video at the first site of this thread. After the last patch 4.8 there is a little difference during the update process.

If you search for 2250 there will be several results, maybe 10 or 15 and the imprtant thing, they are not even marked green! So you have to change the value of 2250 to 1000 one after the other. After every change of the value you have to go ingame and check the zoom, if it is zoomed in to "1000" you have the right one and can go on with the rest of the process like it is shown in the video.

Have fun.
Old   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmaniac View Post
Guys I did an update for the EUW servers yesterday. The needed files are uploaded here:

You just have to copy these two text files into the folder "SCFile" of the MIZTool.

For you people who want to know how to update these to files, just watch the video at the first site of this thread. After the last patch 4.8 there is a little difference during the update process.

If you search for 2250 there will be several results, maybe 10 or 15 and the imprtant thing, they are not even marked green! So you have to change the value of 2250 to 1000 one after the other. After every change of the value you have to go ingame and check the zoom, if it is zoomed in to "1000" you have the right one and can go on with the rest of the process like it is shown in the video.

Have fun.
You don't need to do it one by one. Once you have searched 2250, go back to the game and zoom in a bit and then change scan type to decreased value and click next scan, you should then be left with out two but sometimes 3-4 but only two will equal the same.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack