Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #166

elite*gold: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne4Life View Post
were is the download located?
This is your question, really?

at first post you can download the tool and the update files for the tool, but first you need activate your Account from epvp forum to see the download link...

Note: to activate your epvp Account, check your e-mail.

you are not brain death?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i made Update for NA server and EU West (08.05.2014) for all ather server do your own update see this video tutorial How to make your own Update-files for MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server Click me

NOTE for all: and if you upload your update-files pls upload this 2 files "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" not only one file because MIZ-Tool need both files...
TY all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At First post from this Thread:

The update files for "NA Server", "EU NE Server" and "EU West Server" are new (08.05.2014)

Here the Update-files for the "EU WEST Server" (from the user Biochipz) Click me

Here the Update-files for the "North America Server" (from the user Biochipz) Click me

Here the Update-files for the "EU NE Server" (from the user Jakou) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll: How to make your own Update-files for MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server Click me

Old   #167

elite*gold: 0
Does this not work for windows 8?

Old   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by princetofu View Post
Does this not work for windows 8?
it works too for windows 8 but this tool need to be "run as admin"...
maybe the hide function dont work for win 8 but the zoom hack works for win 8

i made Update for NA server and EU West (08.05.2014) for all ather server do your own update see this video tutorial How to make your own Update-files for MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server Click me

NOTE for all: and if you upload your update-files pls upload this 2 files "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" not only one file because MIZ-Tool need both files...
TY all

The update files for "NA Server", "EU NE Server" and "EU West Server" are new (08.05.2014)

Here the Update-files for the "EU WEST Server" (from the user Biochipz) Click me

Here the Update-files for the "North America Server" (from the user Biochipz) Click me

Here the Update-files for the "EU NE Server" (from the user Jakou) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll: How to make your own Update-files for MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server Click me
Old   #169

Thought I would start uploading the files for OCE. So here you go -

Thanks
1 User
Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccy View Post
Thought I would start uploading the files for OCE. So here you go -
Thanks wiccy for update files for "Oceania Server"

TY all

Update files from me and other users

Here the Update-files for the "Oceania Server" (from the user wiccy) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

Old   #171

LAS,, pliz...
Old   #172

update pls
Old   #173

It looks nice, I will try it later!
Old   #174

Update it please.
Old   #175

Smile

Here are the updated files - 12.05.2014 , cheers

forgot to add, this is for EUNE , possibly EUW
Attached Files
File Type: txt csvmit0xshort.txt (9.0 KB, 266 views)
File Type: txt currentzoomoutaddress.txt (9.0 KB, 255 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamealot View Post
Here are the updated files - 12.05.2014 , cheers

forgot to add, this is for EUNE , possibly EUW
Eu west or from where?

Edit: For me don't work euw

EDit2: Yes, it works
Old   #177