Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #1276
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
Cause u guys tryin to run mass bots at crappy hdd/lack of processor time

Only running 10 on 4.4ghz 4670k 16 gb ram ssd



msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1277
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by msazndragon View Post
Only running 10 on 4.4ghz 4670k 16 gb ram ssd
after I turned off the cache memory to the hard disk, all these glitches disappeared themselves,so i think its a HDD issues.


lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #1278
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
after I turned off the cache memory to the hard disk, all these glitches disappeared themselves,so i think its a HDD issues.
How do u turn off cache memory?
msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1279
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by msazndragon View Post
How do u turn off cache memory?
You can make a 5 par. only.at each machine.

Settings for advanced users. Improved performance, acceleration speed.Stop swap at hard disk!
1) Create a ramdrive
2) Create a host machine on it
3) Create a mirror machine on a hard disk
4) Edit the file ***. Vmx
5) Add or replace the following lines there:


RUSSIAN


lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #1280
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
You can make a 5 par. only.at each machine.

Settings for advanced users. Improved performance, acceleration speed.Stop swap at hard disk!
1) Create a ramdrive
2) Create a host machine on it
3) Create a mirror machine on a hard disk
4) Edit the file ***. Vmx
5) Add or replace the following lines there:


RUSSIAN
Sorry, pretty new to this but how can you dumb it down a bit.
I dont really understand the steps :x
msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1281
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by msazndragon View Post
Sorry, pretty new to this but how can you dumb it down a bit.
I dont really understand the steps :x
Go to u vm machines folders
find all .vmx files
open with notepad
add those lines

Quote:
MemAllowAutoScaleDown = "FALSE"
mainMem.useNamedFile = "FALSE"
MemTrimRate = "0"
snapshot.disabled = "TRUE"
lexxxxx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1282
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
Go to u vm machines folders
find all .vmx files
open with notepad
add those lines
Ok trying that now, also is 768 mb enough ram for each vm?
msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1283
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by msazndragon View Post
Ok trying that now, also is 768 mb enough ram for each vm?
700 is enough
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #1284
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Ok since i changed that thing, it did 4-5 successful runs with no crashes. Hopefully no crash

Edit: dammit 1 just bugsplatted while i was typing this :/
msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1285
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by msazndragon View Post
Ok since i changed that thing, it did 4-5 successful runs with no crashes. Hopefully no crash

Edit: dammit 1 just bugsplatted while i was typing this :/
make a 100-1000 pagefile for each VM!
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #1286
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
make a 100-1000 pagefile for each VM!
Does that really help? I'm running low on ssd space
msazndragon is offline  
Old   #1287
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Yes. Windows took only 100 of them. Just make 100-1000.
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #1288
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 4
How can I make 100-1000 page file for every VM ? Where should I do that ?
BoteQ221196 is offline  
Old   #1289
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I already asks a few days ago about my problem but didnt get any answer :S My Problem is that the emu bot host aswell as the client just stops as it says "Attemting to log in" (No Errors/ Btw. had no problems to set up framework or anything else^^)

Would be really thankfull if you could help guys
wow much brr is offline  
Old   #1290
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Hello! I have error with no folder "Maszyny" and when i run vm script its getting error.


Kubakss is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.