Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #2776
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 9
ozaman Skype istei kabul et yadım edeyim sana ben



sedat3705 is offline  
Old   #2777
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Does anyone have a fix for the 5/6 players bug?


samxkim is offline  
Old   #2778
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Why im keep geting bugsplat's on every single VM? Please help i managed to fix disk compsumtion but now this ;(

NEVERMIND FIXED IT BY INSTALLING ADOBE AIR
lukse323 is offline  
Old   #2779
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
For some reason, when I run 6 bots, I got the glitch that everyone else got, where they all joined the room but were waiting for the game to start. So I changed the amount of bots I was running to 8, but after about 5-6 games, they all 'attempted to reconnect.' So what is the problem? I allocated 256 MB RAM for every VM. In addition, with Dxtory, when all 8 bots are in game, I'm using about 20% CPU and 70% RAM. I had to use NAS for the network settings because none of the VM's would connect to the internet when I set them to a bridged connection. Any solutions to my problems? Here are the specs of my rig:

Intel Core i5-4430
EVGA GTX 660 2GB SC
Corsair XMS3 DDR3 8GB RAM 1333MHz
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD (VM's on here)
Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1


juicypure is offline  
Old   #2780
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam1991 View Post
I have 27 GB for only 6 how you made this ?
look at previous post.
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #2781
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 9
EmuBot 5/6 player error Do you know the solution
sedat3705 is offline  
Old   #2782
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedat3705 View Post
EmuBot 5/6 player error Do you know the solution
Try to host your bot from 5th VM machine
artofbw is offline  
Old   #2783
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 152
Received Thanks: 9
Anyone else who can answer if it's working with a free VM Software like virtualbox?
And do i have to create every account manually before botting ?
dabizkitman is offline  
Old   #2784
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Hi guys!

How to fix this error?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Freyek is offline  
Old   #2785

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by iXeo0 View Post
" German" Hallo! Suche jemanden, der sich mit dem Bot beschäftigt hat und ihn auch zum laufen gebracht hat Wäre nett, wenn sich jemand melden würde und mir bei meinem Problem helfen würde danke!

ggf. kleine Belohnung!

Skype: jonathan.bouillon

Only German pls!
Könnte dir behilflich sein
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #2786
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 10
Anybody know how to fix the Shared folder issues? Every time I shut down and turn back on my bot host or client can't not be found I have to located it or open my computer and click in Shared folders in order for it work. It getting annoying!
nguoitinhoi is offline  
Old   #2787
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguoitinhoi View Post
Anybody know how to fix the Shared folder issues? Every time I shut down and turn back on my bot host or client can't not be found I have to located it or open my computer and click in Shared folders in order for it work. It getting annoying!
its normal maybe you could make a .bat file for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabizkitman View Post
Anyone else who can answer if it's working with a free VM Software like virtualbox?
And do i have to create every account manually before botting ?
1.Nope i think you cannot use virtualbox for this just search for a vw 10 key

2.You can use a site to create a account 25 acc per day or some tool that work need to search for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedat3705 View Post
EmuBot 5/6 player error Do you know the solution
i had this problem too but i think i solved it by using more Ram/SSD for 300 ram each or other thing is about your cpu
Teemo_ is offline  
Old   #2788
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, first of all thanks for making this kind of program free! It's really good if it works

I have some doubts, i didn't get from the video explanation if we have to run EmuBot on each VM, my guess is that we have to run the host on 1 vm and the Emubot client on the others VMS, is that correct?

Also, when i try to reach Z: on VM Clones it gets me this error:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I saw something in this topic about the internect conection on the VM'S
But i don't know if it's this what i have to do to solve my problem, and i'm afraid to being mistaken.. If anybody could help i'd be glad )
Kardu is offline  
Old   #2789
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardu View Post
But i don't know if it's this what i have to do to solve my problem, and i'm afraid to being mistaken.. If anybody could help i'd be glad )
Don't map it like a network drive. You can find you shared VIA "Network" at desctop
lexxxxx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2790
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 597
Received Thanks: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardu View Post
Hi, first of all thanks for making this kind of program free! It's really good if it works

I have some doubts, i didn't get from the video explanation if we have to run EmuBot on each VM, my guess is that we have to run the host on 1 vm and the Emubot client on the others VMS, is that correct?

Also, when i try to reach Z: on VM Clones it gets me this error:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I saw something in this topic about the internect conection on the VM'S
But i don't know if it's this what i have to do to solve my problem, and i'm afraid to being mistaken.. If anybody could help i'd be glad )
Easy! Just add the shared folder again for each Clone! Enable them make it allow to use!


GameHackerPM is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.