Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #931

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryder11 View Post
I loaded the game but the characters moving after respawn HELP!
Your Camera should be unlocked. Look for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Uncheck "Read only" in shared folders(VM)
Mroku? Is it able to set Bot for 4+1? 4accs + 1 Bot player? or 2v2?

I have a Question about my PC.

PC

Windows7 Home Premium
AMD Phenom x6 1090T 4x 3,3 (3,7 Turbo)
16GB DDR3 1333
GeForce GTX 460

My Problem I am opening 10 Vms with Emu bot inside LoL ( 650mb/vms) With oppened Lol and bot I am on 10,5 GB Ram usage. The bot and lol dont laggs or something. But if I want to open 6 more Vms for 3v3 Bot. Vms lags non-stop Why?

The Ram usage is with 16 vms opened Lol and bot on 14,5GB Ram. Why is it lagging. And its also hard to come through LoL loading window.

Maybe someone can help me :/

What is also important that my pc dont laggs with more then 10vms?



ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #932
 
elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,577
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiizZ View Post
Your Camera should be unlocked. Look for it



Mroku? Is it able to set Bot for 4+1? 4accs + 1 Bot player? or 2v2?
I guess you sleep when riot did changes on the patch

Long time ago, last year, duo lot of people doing costum bot games (must likely because of some free bots that were available on that time for refs) riot decided to change the rules.

This means you need to have at least 5 "human players" on a 5v5 map to win XP on a costum game .

And since the rule since ever that you dont win XP if you play not even games you need at least to do 3v3 .

so 4+1 accs would do nothing, neither 2v2

3v3 its the best combination, but you can do 4v4 or 5v5 if you wish.


Regarding the LAG.. Your CPU it's not the best usually AMD its a ****. And this bot consumes a lot of CPU get a better CPU.


nhcoohrh is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #933
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Does it autoswitch accounts now, when they reach lvl 10?
Ariansk is offline  
Old   #934
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
why i cant clone my windows .. ? pls pls help me fast


xperiamiro32 is offline  
Old   #935
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
6 accounts I turn on the computer, or I have on the machine?

and I have a question

This game is accelerated if only the film is?
ryder11 is offline  
Old   #936
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 3
is it still works?
flysnail is offline  
Old   #937

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
I guess you sleep when riot did changes on the patch

Long time ago, last year, duo lot of people doing costum bot games (must likely because of some free bots that were available on that time for refs) riot decided to change the rules.

This means you need to have at least 5 "human players" on a 5v5 map to win XP on a costum game .

And since the rule since ever that you dont win XP if you play not even games you need at least to do 3v3 .

so 4+1 accs would do nothing, neither 2v2

3v3 its the best combination, but you can do 4v4 or 5v5 if you wish.


Regarding the LAG.. Your CPU it's not the best usually AMD its a crap. And this bot consumes a lot of CPU get a better CPU.

Oh ok yes I dont looked much for the custom games and so on. :X But thank you. Hmmm but I only see a CPU Usage of 40 - 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysnail View Post
is it still works?
Yes it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiamiro32 View Post
why i cant clone my windows .. ? pls pls help me fast
Clone with VMWare not with the .bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariansk View Post
Does it autoswitch accounts now, when they reach lvl 10?
Yes it does . I disconnects lvl 10 accs, opens new client/host and works automatic
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #938
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
doest work on 4.5 patch.
Haji194 is offline  
Old   #939
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Anyone getting this error? Only 1 out of 10 vms gets it, before it was 5 but was easily fixed by logging in to lol through client manually and restarting bot multiple times.. Last one is impossible to fix, even deleted and created new vmware clone, the original can log in but the clone can't
jonnegbg is offline  
Old   #940

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haji194 View Post
doest work on 4.5 patch.
It works with 100%

After a long time if the bot is on and I am leaving the pc for 1 - 2h the some bots dont work and if I want to exit them a error is coming to screen.

I saw a old thread here, who kills the task auto if it see the client stops working, but it is outdated. Is there another software/bot who still do the same or fix this problem?
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #941
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 10
repo: if clients join a game room too fast, the host's counter couldn't count that fast
manual solution: close a client, rejoin game, host's 9/10 counter refreshes, game starts.
bot fix: maybe recount the players in room once every 5 or 10 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
Uncheck "Read only" in shared folders(VM)
repo: if clients join a game room too fast, the host's counter couldn't count that fast
manual solution: close a client, rejoin game, host's 9/10 counter refreshes, game starts.
bot fix: maybe recount the players in room once every 5 or 10 seconds
abc72181500 is offline  
Old   #942
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
How do I fix the auth key problem?
StabU2Dead is offline  
Old   #943
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
host acc


when loading screen done all accs in the game and only host acc close the game
sorry for bad English xDD
mohammedx0 is offline  
Old   #944
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
My VM scripts dont work, i think it says something like "not found" or so
kempah is offline  
Old   #945
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnegbg View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Anyone getting this error? Only 1 out of 10 vms gets it, before it was 5 but was easily fixed by logging in to lol through client manually and restarting bot multiple times.. Last one is impossible to fix, even deleted and created new vmware clone, the original can log in but the clone can't
I do, still no solution


inflexas is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.