Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Discussion on [BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 03/28/2014, 07:23   #781

elite*gold: 0
So the issue that I am having with my bot is that my bots sometimes run for a while and at some random point just stop working and the other problem is that one of the clients just randomly crash forcing me to either reset that client or to reset all of the bots clients (including the host). So I was wondering if somebody could help me out with trying to figure out how I could fix the bots so that I wont have to worry about one or all of the clients randomly stopping.
Old 03/28/2014, 09:01   #782

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestai View Post
Hey guys, just tried this bot and I'm super impressed.

But, I want to run two (or even more) different games (Ex. 2 sets of 10 bots). Is there any easy way to do that? If possible I would like the two sets of 10 bots to share the same Accounts.txt file...is that possible with this bot? How do I go about doing this?

How does the bot know which accounts are currently logged in by the other bots?
You can share the list of accounts. If the account is logged in, the status in the list next to the password is |1. If the account is logged off, the status in the list next to the password is |0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vXdeadstarXv View Post
So the issue that I am having with my bot is that my bots sometimes run for a while and at some random point just stop working and the other problem is that one of the clients just randomly crash forcing me to either reset that client or to reset all of the bots clients (including the host). So I was wondering if somebody could help me out with trying to figure out how I could fix the bots so that I wont have to worry about one or all of the clients randomly stopping.
Unfortunately this bot isn't perfect yet. There will always be those issues until one day when it is completely perfect or there is an auto-restarter.
Old 03/28/2014, 10:55   #783

after installing the game
i have a missing files, logs, and config.
(after i have installed the register key)
and i have there only RADS file.
Old 03/28/2014, 12:40   #784

i cant clone too.. he just do nothing .. =\ meh
Old 03/28/2014, 14:07   #785

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
You can share the list of accounts. If the account is logged in, the status in the list next to the password is |1. If the account is logged off, the status in the list next to the password is |0.

Unfortunately this bot isn't perfect yet. There will always be those issues until one day when it is completely perfect or there is an auto-restarter.
Running league of legends on virtual machines have a lot of "weird" and possible effects. It's important to implement "deadlock" mechanism and auto-recover for everytime something goes wrong.

Not easy specially when the game brings new stuff in most of the patchs to solve..

Getting a bot to run 24h/7 without stopping not an easy task hehe..
Old 03/28/2014, 16:22   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantWin1 View Post
after installing the game
i have a missing files, logs, and config.
(after i have installed the register key)
and i have there only RADS file.
I think you have to launch a game first without the bot, in order for "config" to be created, or just make it yourself and copy-paste the Game.cfg inside it.

configuration of the cloning script:

echo "Clone"
pause

C:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware VIX" <--(Here change the path to whatever folder VMware is installed in, just be sure it is right!)

vmrun.exe -T ws clone (THIS IS THE PATH THAT YOUR MAIN VM IS INSTALL IN, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THAT TO THE CORRECT ONE!)--> "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ01\XYZ01.vmx linked <-- (this is the location of the clones that will be created, there is no need to change it)
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ02\XYZ02.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ03\XYZ03.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ04\XYZ04.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ05\XYZ05.vmx linked

just do the same changes for every vm you see above and run the script "as administrator". There is a step by step guide in the FAQ post!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2014, 18:13   #787

Hey guys, all my bots seem to try to login into the same account, any help for this?
Old 03/28/2014, 18:30   #788

elite*gold: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanos06 View Post
I think you have to launch a game first without the bot, in order for "config" to be created, or just make it yourself and copy-paste the Game.cfg inside it.

configuration of the cloning script:

echo "Clone"
pause

C:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware VIX" <--(Here change the path to whatever folder VMware is installed in, just be sure it is right!)

vmrun.exe -T ws clone (THIS IS THE PATH THAT YOUR MAIN VM IS INSTALL IN, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THAT TO THE CORRECT ONE!)--> "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ01\XYZ01.vmx linked <-- (this is the location of the clones that will be created, there is no need to change it)
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ02\XYZ02.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ03\XYZ03.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ04\XYZ04.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ05\XYZ05.vmx linked

just do the same changes for every vm you see above and run the script "as administrator". There is a step by step guide in the FAQ post!
Or just make the clone by yourself! It's not hard!
Old 03/28/2014, 18:42   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlicious View Post
Hey guys, all my bots seem to try to login into the same account, any help for this?
before you run the bot, make sure all the accounts are 0 in the accounts file (min 6 accounts). when the bot logs into an account, it changes it to 1 so that the next VM doesn't log into the same one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2014, 19:05   #790

I got one last problem, I got all my bots running, but sometimes some of them get kicked by inactivity (2 got kicked on the game they're playing atm)

what can be the issue?

thanks for all the help
Old 03/28/2014, 19:10   #791

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Is there anyway to specify where the bot reads the Accounts.txt file? I was able to have them share the same file by having a hard link from one bot's acc file to the other's but im looking for a better solution.

How do you share accounts.txt with multiple bot sets?
Old 03/28/2014, 21:46   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestai View Post
Is there anyway to specify where the bot reads the Accounts.txt file? I was able to have them share the same file by having a hard link from one bot's acc file to the other's but im looking for a better solution.

How do you share accounts.txt with multiple bot sets?
You make a shared folder over the vm options (before cloned) and put the whole folder named "BOT" into this folder and then make clones. After that you can access the same folder from every vm + physical windows.
Watch the tutorial video, at 5.30 you can see exactly how to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlicious View Post
I got one last problem, I got all my bots running, but sometimes some of them get kicked by inactivity (2 got kicked on the game they're playing atm)

what can be the issue?

thanks for all the help
Well I have the same problem here. I guess that this is caused because of slow loadings, so make sure you have done the RAM setup of VMs right, try to free up some RAM and/or give some more reserved memory for VMware through edit->Memory menu.
Old 03/28/2014, 23:03   #793

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanos06 View Post
You make a shared folder over the vm options (before cloned) and put the whole folder named "BOT" into this folder and then make clones. After that you can access the same folder from every vm + physical windows.
Watch the tutorial video, at 5.30 you can see exactly how to do that.
Yes I understand that, I don't have a problem creating a shared folder. HOWEVER, what my question is asking is this (going to try and reword it):

I have two bot folders.
Ex. C:\Bot1 and C:\Bot2.

I have 6 VM's using Bot1 and 6 VM's using Bot2.

Inside of each bot folder there is an Account.txt file.
Ex. C:\Bot1\Account.txt and C:\Bot2\Account.txt.

I want to have these two Account.txt files be a single file that both bot groups will read from. Right now I'm doing that by using a "Hardlink" (it creates a pointer referencing the same file) but I was just wondering if there is an easier, and maybe built in way to achieve this?
Old 03/28/2014, 23:22   #794

someone has same problem that lol client dont start or u have rads error?
Old 03/29/2014, 02:28   #795

??

Hi, im trying to use the bot.. but when I start it up and run it, everything works until I get to the loading screen, the champs will get to about 95% and then it just gets stuck there. No errors pop up or anything. My computer should be able to handle it. Anyone else? Any tricks to make it work?
Thanks
1 User