Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #781

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringthehell View Post
I keep getting high disk usage (probably cause my hard drive sucks). So i was think bout buying a SSD but have some questions before buying it.

Will the SSD use less RAM since the requirements says "256MB(SSD) 512MB(HDD) RAM"?

Is it better to upgrade my RAM or SSD (100% disk and 85% RAM used when i run the bot)?
Obviously you should upgrade your HDD to an SSD. More RAM wouldn't hurt though.

Old   #782

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUTL9R View Post
Obviously you should upgrade your HDD to an SSD. More RAM wouldn't hurt though.
eventually i will upgrade both but ram is cheaper if i buy it online meaning i have to w8 which i hate doing. so i want to ask, if i get the ssd. will i be able to use less ram per vmware or will it still be the same 512+?

Old   #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlicious View Post
I have problems with the VM Scripts, script is:

Problem is thats not my VM folder, i replaced the path with mine but I don't know what should i place on the part where it says "C:\Maszyny\XYZ05\XYZ05.vmx linked"
You can leave that part as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringthehell View Post
eventually i will upgrade both but ram is cheaper if i buy it online meaning i have to w8 which i hate doing. so i want to ask, if i get the ssd. will i be able to use less ram per vmware or will it still be the same 512+?
SSD = 256mb each
HDD = 512mb each

Obviously get the SSD, but do your math first before you buy one. 10GB per VM.
Old   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
SSD = 256mb each
HDD = 512mb each
Obviously get the SSD, but do your math first before you buy one. 10GB per VM.
i was just making sure before i actually go out and buy it. imma get the 250gb ssd

thanks to the people that answered my questions. hopefully i can get this to work after these upgrades

Old   #785

Hey guys, just tried this bot and I'm super impressed.

But, I want to run two (or even more) different games (Ex. 2 sets of 10 bots). Is there any easy way to do that? If possible I would like the two sets of 10 bots to share the same Accounts.txt file...is that possible with this bot? How do I go about doing this?

How does the bot know which accounts are currently logged in by the other bots?
Old   #786

So the issue that I am having with my bot is that my bots sometimes run for a while and at some random point just stop working and the other problem is that one of the clients just randomly crash forcing me to either reset that client or to reset all of the bots clients (including the host). So I was wondering if somebody could help me out with trying to figure out how I could fix the bots so that I wont have to worry about one or all of the clients randomly stopping.
Old   #787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestai View Post
Hey guys, just tried this bot and I'm super impressed.

But, I want to run two (or even more) different games (Ex. 2 sets of 10 bots). Is there any easy way to do that? If possible I would like the two sets of 10 bots to share the same Accounts.txt file...is that possible with this bot? How do I go about doing this?

How does the bot know which accounts are currently logged in by the other bots?
You can share the list of accounts. If the account is logged in, the status in the list next to the password is |1. If the account is logged off, the status in the list next to the password is |0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vXdeadstarXv View Post
So the issue that I am having with my bot is that my bots sometimes run for a while and at some random point just stop working and the other problem is that one of the clients just randomly crash forcing me to either reset that client or to reset all of the bots clients (including the host). So I was wondering if somebody could help me out with trying to figure out how I could fix the bots so that I wont have to worry about one or all of the clients randomly stopping.
Unfortunately this bot isn't perfect yet. There will always be those issues until one day when it is completely perfect or there is an auto-restarter.
Old   #788

after installing the game
i have a missing files, logs, and config.
(after i have installed the register key)
and i have there only RADS file.
Old   #789

i cant clone too.. he just do nothing .. =\ meh
Old   #790

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
You can share the list of accounts. If the account is logged in, the status in the list next to the password is |1. If the account is logged off, the status in the list next to the password is |0.

Unfortunately this bot isn't perfect yet. There will always be those issues until one day when it is completely perfect or there is an auto-restarter.
Running league of legends on virtual machines have a lot of "weird" and possible effects. It's important to implement "deadlock" mechanism and auto-recover for everytime something goes wrong.

Not easy specially when the game brings new stuff in most of the patchs to solve..

Getting a bot to run 24h/7 without stopping not an easy task hehe..
Old   #791

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantWin1 View Post
after installing the game
i have a missing files, logs, and config.
(after i have installed the register key)
and i have there only RADS file.
I think you have to launch a game first without the bot, in order for "config" to be created, or just make it yourself and copy-paste the Game.cfg inside it.

configuration of the cloning script:

echo "Clone"
pause

C:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware VIX" <--(Here change the path to whatever folder VMware is installed in, just be sure it is right!)

vmrun.exe -T ws clone (THIS IS THE PATH THAT YOUR MAIN VM IS INSTALL IN, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THAT TO THE CORRECT ONE!)--> "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ01\XYZ01.vmx linked <-- (this is the location of the clones that will be created, there is no need to change it)
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ02\XYZ02.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ03\XYZ03.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ04\XYZ04.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ05\XYZ05.vmx linked

just do the same changes for every vm you see above and run the script "as administrator". There is a step by step guide in the FAQ post!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #792

Hey guys, all my bots seem to try to login into the same account, any help for this?
Old   #793

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanos06 View Post
I think you have to launch a game first without the bot, in order for "config" to be created, or just make it yourself and copy-paste the Game.cfg inside it.

configuration of the cloning script:

echo "Clone"
pause

C:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware VIX" <--(Here change the path to whatever folder VMware is installed in, just be sure it is right!)

vmrun.exe -T ws clone (THIS IS THE PATH THAT YOUR MAIN VM IS INSTALL IN, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THAT TO THE CORRECT ONE!)--> "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ01\XYZ01.vmx linked <-- (this is the location of the clones that will be created, there is no need to change it)
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ02\XYZ02.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ03\XYZ03.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ04\XYZ04.vmx linked
vmrun.exe -T ws clone "C:\Maszyny\Windows 7\Windows 7.vmx" C:\Maszyny\XYZ05\XYZ05.vmx linked

just do the same changes for every vm you see above and run the script "as administrator". There is a step by step guide in the FAQ post!
Or just make the clone by yourself! It's not hard!
Old   #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlicious View Post
Hey guys, all my bots seem to try to login into the same account, any help for this?
before you run the bot, make sure all the accounts are 0 in the accounts file (min 6 accounts). when the bot logs into an account, it changes it to 1 so that the next VM doesn't log into the same one.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #795

I got one last problem, I got all my bots running, but sometimes some of them get kicked by inactivity (2 got kicked on the game they're playing atm)

what can be the issue?

thanks for all the help