Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #6931

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaca View Post
bot works with this ?
Ya, it works fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zashuiba View Post
One simple thing. The bot works fine with new mini patch, but when the game ends, only some virtual machines restart and join the new custom game. The rest just stays bugged out and trying to join the game, but they never do so.
How can I make all of the virtual machines to restart the process?
And one more thing, they don't buy the xp boost.
I never tried with last mini-patch as I didn't update my folder.
Althought with the folder I uploaded it works fine, I also get sometimes crashes, besides that it works fine, leaving the games and restarting a new one.

It happened to me that they wasn't buying XP Boost and I didn't know what to do as everything was well installed. What I did was pick that account level 3 which need the XP Boost and put it at the beggining of an accounts.txt
And try to modify things until it buys it.
In my case I'm not sure but when I went to About Firefox it started updating and fixed compatibility with the script, after that it worked.

After I got it to work I made the clones again.

Old   #6932

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post
Ya, it works fine for me.

I never tried with last mini-patch as I didn't update my folder.
Althought with the folder I uploaded it works fine, I also get sometimes crashes, besides that it works fine, leaving the games and restarting a new one.

It happened to me that they wasn't buying XP Boost and I didn't know what to do as everything was well installed. What I did was pick that account level 3 which need the XP Boost and put it at the beggining of an accounts.txt
And try to modify things until it buys it.
In my case I'm not sure but when I went to About Firefox it started updating and fixed compatibility with the script, after that it worked.

After I got it to work I made the clones again.
Then what can I do to make the restart? I've heard that there are certain "autorestarters", but none of them work for me.
Also, sometimes, when the game starts, some vm's dont load lol, it says "you have been disconnected". Im gonna try to restart everything and see if the vm's work with less stress.

Old   #6933

Quote:
Originally Posted by KommanderKakadu View Post
Hi
Here are new download links ;D

mega:
medifire:
Wtf is this?
Someone get a ban for this guy pls, thanks.

Quote:
Then what can I do to make the restart? I've heard that there are certain "autorestarters", but none of them work for me.
Also, sometimes, when the game starts, some vm's dont load lol, it says "you have been disconnected". Im gonna try to restart everything and see if the vm's work with less stress.
Those restarters what they do is restart emub0t if bot is stuck for longer than certain time. I was using emub0t restarter and it works but I prefer not to use it.

Take in consideration league is not working fine at all atm but your bot should be fine. Try to download the folder and see if it gets fixed for you.

I also get vms disconnects when I'm using too many.
Old   #6934

Well... I'm just using 6 virtual machines and it still gets stuck after a few matches. They do reset and start another game, but the thing is, that, everytime they do this, they leave an instance of lol running. That causes a lot of lag and it all finishes when emubot just stop with an error.
What can I do to stop this?

Old   #6935

Quote:
Well... I'm just using 6 virtual machines and it still gets stuck after a few matches. They do reset and start another game, but the thing is, that, everytime they do this, they leave an instance of lol running. That causes a lot of lag and it all finishes when emubot just stop with an error.
What can I do to stop this?
Ye, that happens to me also but only when I run a lot of machines.
I was running 30VMs time ago with no problems.
Now I'm running only 12VMs so I'm sure they don't overlap loading screens and it's working fine.

I mean I could run 30 and I run 12 to make sure they are ok.
I don't know how many you can run but maybe running 6VMs is still too much for you.

You sure you are using Dxtory?
If they leave an instance opened means that something went wrong.
That happened to me when room couldn't be created by host or if there was no room created and players restart saying "Recreating game...".

Make sure what happens and try to use a unique room name so it's created only by you.
Old   #6936

elite*gold: 70
i'm getting "Error - no accounts.txt"
path is correct, any solution for this? :\
Old   #6937

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunAngel1 View Post
i'm getting "Error - no accounts.txt"
path is correct, any solution for this? :\
Make sure that the .exe you open has an accounts.txt next to it named "accounts.txt".
When you are using several VMs you can confuse yourself.
Old   #6938

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post
Make sure that the .exe you open has an accounts.txt next to it named "accounts.txt".
When you are using several VMs you can confuse yourself.
made it 100% sure, still doesn't work :\
Old   #6939

is this work ?
Old   #6940

Quote:
made it 100% sure, still doesn't work :\
Also try to use simple folder names without spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNWO View Post
is this work ?
It's working yes.
Old   #6941

Hello guys,
I have a problem with this bot for about 48 hours. The host bot and the ones from the blue side stay afk and they don't capture the objectives so the game crashes after a few minutes and emubot restarts over and over again and crashes and ruins my accounts list.
I am using this bot since the beginning and i had no problems until now. Thanks
Old   #6942

Quote:
Originally Posted by spxinsane View Post
Hello guys,
I have a problem with this bot for about 48 hours. The host bot and the ones from the blue side stay afk and they don't capture the objectives so the game crashes after a few minutes and emubot restarts over and over again and crashes and ruins my accounts list.
I am using this bot since the beginning and i had no problems until now. Thanks
Because you did the small update.

Download the league of legends folder linked above and use this one with your bots.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6943

I finally got it to work. I used a restarter and now it all works fine. The only thing is that the accounts still don't buy XP boost. Is this happening to you? How can I fix it?
Old   #6944

i tried to install the tiny 7 on my VM and it's in spanish.. how do i convert it to english? :\
Old   #6945

Quote:
I finally got it to work. I used a restarter and now it all works fine. The only thing is that the accounts still don't buy XP boost. Is this happening to you? How can I fix it?
Try going on firefox -> About firefox
It will automatically update and look for extensions compatibilty. That got it working for me so may want to try it.

Quote:
i tried to install the tiny 7 on my VM and it's in spanish.. how do i convert it to english? :\
That's really strange as I have it in english on all my VMs o.o

Try looking for "Idioma" and if you don't have English available, try installing lang pack:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ks#lptabs=win7