Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #6256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xirazv2x View Post
Could I get a little help? I'm at the point where I'm ready to load up all the bots, but the host is "waiting on players." I have skimmed through and even tried to search it through topic. Any fixes you could help with?
do you have enough players? is that config set to 6 or 8 or 10 players? Double check to make sure the same account isn't opening twice use to have that issue a lot but the current bot hasn't given me that issue but worth a shot

Old   #6257

Why would you guys start botting after riot said they will change the RAF system ? kORAYY, you have to config the lol client in the lowest resolution ( I think 1280x768) and in full screen.

Old   #6258

Unhappy "no game"

If i started this and they are at 100%,
lol crashed and the bot ist spamming
Quote:
no game
Can anyone help me?
Old   #6259

Hi, i have a problem. I start the bot, it logs into the account but then all it says is loading account information, searching for game... and this is all it spams. Can anyone help me please?

Old   #6260

I'm doing this because I would like to hurry and get the RAF rewards for myself (RP included).

@Wiggyness, I have it set to 10, I could change it to 6 and try that. Could you PM me or use an alternative method to message me?
Old   #6261

would you please upload to another file host ?
Old   #6262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwin1000 View Post
Why would you guys start botting after riot said they will change the RAF system ? kORAYY, you have to config the lol client in the lowest resolution ( I think 1280x768) and in full screen.

I have created 10 accounts and will put 300 referrals each....so I would not have to worry about RP for a while
Old   #6263

Doubt about 100% disk usage :confused:

MY DOUBTS ->
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My specs are:
i7 4770K
8GB 2133
Radeon 7970
120GB SSD

Configs:
Tiny 7 optimized
Running DX with 10fps limit on 2 games with 6 players each.
Using config.cfg with low settings
Each VM has 384mb ram and I use bot and game from shared folder in all of them.

Doubts
1 Everytime I start VMs or I load a game my SSD disk usage goes to 100%, is it normal? I thought that it might be because of lack of ram (I'm running 96% of it with this setup) so the disk was being used for swap memory, but I tried with only 1 game of 6 players and besides having less than 50% use in RAM and CPU, the disk still work at 100%.
I also tried with Compressed and Uncompressed (atm) shared folder and same results.

2 Another issue I got is that my host bot launches the game and all players play fine but on my host console it spams "No game". What can this be?
Now it works again by changing name on the custom game and restarting host, but I think it will happen again, don't know what makes this happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07.LightBlue View Post
Exactly the same started happening to me.
Went well for almost 2 weeks, now all of a sudden my host receives the "no game" error message.
Edit:
I got it to work once again. All I did was re-download the config file, re-configure it to fit my needs and preferences and replace my old configuration file with the aforementioned "new" file.
I had that No game error spam on my host machine and the error "Exception Processing Message 0xc0000005 Parameters 0x756057EC 0x756057EC 0x756057EC 0x756057EC". After following your tip I think is solved. Not sure if makes sense lol
Edit: Nevermind, it happens to me again. Seems like if I change custom game name and restart works but later on it will happen again.
Edit2: Finally I attribute this error either to the fact that host can't create room because it's already created (I need to change the ID and name and restart) or that machine runs out of resources and LoL client crashes.

ANSWERS ->
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
I have created 10 accounts and will put 300 referrals each....so I would not have to worry about RP for a while
Take in consideration that there are gifting restrictions between friends, I guess it was level 20 at least and being friends for more than 20 days or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4w00d View Post
would you please upload to another file host ?
EmuB0T[Patch 4.18][09.10.2014].rar (4.26MB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norok View Post
Hi, i have a problem. I start the bot, it logs into the account but then all it says is loading account information, searching for game... and this is all it spams. Can anyone help me please?
Is this happening only to one machine or in all of them?
If its for all, more like it's the host for sure. Be sure the config file you run in all of the bots (in one game) is well configured and name game and password are the same. Also use a large name for the game so it's not already created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alne10 View Post
If i started this and they are at 100%,
lol crashed and the bot ist spamming
Can anyone help me?
Maybe crashes happen due high system load. Try running the minimum: 1 game with 6 players and watch your CPU and RAM use. You can see if you're giving sufficient amount of ram per machine also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwin1000 View Post
I guess it doesn't matter if did it before or after xD
Old   #6264

with windwos 8.1 work?

if anyone can help me to install all to my pc i give him 20% RP me earn me have i7 16gb ram
Old   #6265

Quote:
More than 100 referral a day ? what are your spec ?
Old   #6266

Quote:
why did u do it like that?
being below 200 refs should be a little bit more "safe" and also you get for an account you boost upto 100refs 169.75 RP per level 10 after 100 refs you only get 100 RP per ref.
so in the same time you would have been able to get ~35% more rp by creating more accounts.

i am currently at
VMs: 48
Average Time per match: 9:25 min (including loading etc.)
Avg games for lvl 10: 55 (50%loss 50% win)
so it takes me + 8h40min to get 48 accs to lvl 10
133,23 Accs per day - 10% bullshit factor such as: no game, random blue screen etc = 119,91 accs per day

i assume you are quiet the same when you want to do 100 refs per day
Old   #6267

Doubts about performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSin View Post
why did u do it like that?
being below 200 refs should be a little bit more "safe" and also you get for an account you boost upto 100refs 169.75 RP per level 10 after 100 refs you only get 100 RP per ref.
so in the same time you would have been able to get ~35% more rp by creating more accounts.

i am currently at
VMs: 48
Average Time per match: 9:25 min (including loading etc.)
Avg games for lvl 10: 55 (50%loss 50% win)
so it takes me + 8h40min to get 48 accs to lvl 10
133,23 Accs per day - 10% bullshit factor such as: no game, random blue screen etc = 119,91 accs per day

i assume you are quiet the same when you want to do 100 refs per day
I found your specs are:
48gb ram
4960x cpu @ 4.5ghz
vms are on a samsung 840 evo raid 0 ~1050mbps read
gpu not relevant at all but its a asus 780 ti

Mine are:
16gb
4770k @ 3.5
samsung 840 evo ssd

Can you please explain:
- Is it worth for me to do a raid 0? I'm not sure if I would get bottlenecked by ram
- Do you use a shared League folder or a league folder for each VM?
- How much RAM do you give to each VM?
- How many players per game?
Old   #6268

Gift accounts need to be at least level 15, and has been friends more than 2 weeks.
Old   #6269

Small problem with the bot :<

Hey Guys,
whenever I start the Emubot or Emubot host the small black window opens, writing some lines then restarts and repeat the same thing.

This is out of my error.txt:

Any solution?

Thanks!
Old   #6270

Som1 know how to solve problem with Error - Change Lol Path? Bc i set all good and its shows after champion select, i tryed od shared folder and new version of lol on C:\ , deleted config folder also