Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Discussion on [BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 10/17/2014, 12:20   #6241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
I have created 10 accounts and will put 300 referrals each....so I would not have to worry about RP for a while
More than 100 referral a day ? what are your spec ?
Old 10/17/2014, 14:31   #6242

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
I have created 10 accounts and will put 300 referrals each....so I would not have to worry about RP for a while
why did u do it like that?
being below 200 refs should be a little bit more "safe" and also you get for an account you boost upto 100refs 169.75 RP per level 10 after 100 refs you only get 100 RP per ref.
so in the same time you would have been able to get ~35% more rp by creating more accounts.

i am currently at
VMs: 48
Average Time per match: 9:25 min (including loading etc.)
Avg games for lvl 10: 55 (50%loss 50% win)
so it takes me + 8h40min to get 48 accs to lvl 10
133,23 Accs per day - 10% bullshit factor such as: no game, random blue screen etc = 119,91 accs per day

i assume you are quiet the same when you want to do 100 refs per day
Old 10/17/2014, 19:26   #6243

Doubts about performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSin View Post
why did u do it like that?
being below 200 refs should be a little bit more "safe" and also you get for an account you boost upto 100refs 169.75 RP per level 10 after 100 refs you only get 100 RP per ref.
so in the same time you would have been able to get ~35% more rp by creating more accounts.

i am currently at
VMs: 48
Average Time per match: 9:25 min (including loading etc.)
Avg games for lvl 10: 55 (50%loss 50% win)
so it takes me + 8h40min to get 48 accs to lvl 10
133,23 Accs per day - 10% bullshit factor such as: no game, random blue screen etc = 119,91 accs per day

i assume you are quiet the same when you want to do 100 refs per day
I found your specs are:
48gb ram
4960x cpu @ 4.5ghz
vms are on a samsung 840 evo raid 0 ~1050mbps read
gpu not relevant at all but its a asus 780 ti

Mine are:
16gb
4770k @ 3.5
samsung 840 evo ssd

Can you please explain:
- Is it worth for me to do a raid 0? I'm not sure if I would get bottlenecked by ram
- Do you use a shared League folder or a league folder for each VM?
- How much RAM do you give to each VM?
- How many players per game?
Old 10/17/2014, 19:50   #6244

Gift accounts need to be at least level 15, and has been friends more than 2 weeks.
Old 10/18/2014, 06:08   #6245

Small problem with the bot :<

Hey Guys,
whenever I start the Emubot or Emubot host the small black window opens, writing some lines then restarts and repeat the same thing.

This is out of my error.txt:

Any solution?

Thanks!
Old 10/18/2014, 09:18   #6246

Som1 know how to solve problem with Error - Change Lol Path? Bc i set all good and its shows after champion select, i tryed od shared folder and new version of lol on C:\ , deleted config folder also
Old 10/18/2014, 12:40   #6247

Some answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuuukun View Post
Hey Guys,
whenever I start the Emubot or Emubot host the small black window opens, writing some lines then restarts and repeat the same thing.

This is out of my error.txt:

Any solution?

Thanks!
Are you able to read those lines?
I think it's similar to what happens to me sometimes, it's caused because your host crashed but some players remained in the room. So when your host tries to create the room again it says already exists. What you need to do is stop EmuB0t host, change in config ID room to 0 and use another name. After that you run again your host and all other opened bots (rest of players) will automatically search in config file for your changes and enter the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corshik View Post
Som1 know how to solve problem with Error - Change Lol Path? Bc i set all good and its shows after champion select, i tryed od shared folder and new version of lol on C:\ , deleted config folder also
I assume you have LoL folder and bot folder in a shared folder that you added to all of the VMs. In bot config you have to place the path as if you were from the VM, so it needs to be like this: Z:\Shared Folder\League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alne10 View Post
If i started this and they are at 100%,
lol crashed and the bot ist spamming
Can anyone help me?
I think this happens when your computer runs out of resources. Try to monitor your cpu, ram and disk usage and start growing form only 6VMs and see if it works fine for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xirazv2x View Post
Could I get a little help? I'm at the point where I'm ready to load up all the bots, but the host is "waiting on players." I have skimmed through and even tried to search it through topic. Any fixes you could help with?
Check that all your bots run the same config file and that you configured the correct amount of players (1 host, rest players). Once you started your host, start your players one by one and see what they do. So it works fine, every player should print in console: Joined room...
Once all players joined the room, champion select will start automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norok View Post
Hi, i have a problem. I start the bot, it logs into the account but then all it says is loading account information, searching for game... and this is all it spams. Can anyone help me please?
This happens when the player can't join the room. It can be because the host didn't create the room and print in his console "Waiting players...". So, to fix it, first of all, reset room ID to 0 and change room name to something large so it's not already created. Once you did this, start your host and see if it prints: Waiting for players...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiiz View Post
with windwos 8.1 work?

if anyone can help me to install all to my pc i give him 20% RP me earn me have i7 16gb ram
You can use w8.1 on your computer. If you want to run your VMs on w8.1 i'm not sure. I think one guy said that in w8.1 it was performing better so you can try, but since you can't set a basic theme on windows i suppose it needs more resources.

And I don't know if someone is interessed but instead of asking every thing here, just go to first post, watch both videos and try to understand why is everything done like that. Basically is setting optimizing OS and installing required stuff, then setting up a shared folder with bots, accounts and LOL. Then you clone that VM and start running.
Just follow the full video step by step and you will have it running, don't be that lazybones.
Old 10/18/2014, 20:18   #6248

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post
I assume you have LoL folder and bot folder in a shared folder that you added to all of the VMs. In bot config you have to place the path as if you were from the VM, so it needs to be like this: Z:\Shared Folder\League of Legends
I have lol on Z:\ and on C:\ (installed from lol launcher) tryed on both and first lol path check is good, my problem starts after game start
Old 10/18/2014, 20:26   #6249

is any1 else having problems with the shop script for buying boosts?? i have changed the settings in firefox to "show a blank page at startup" but the google page is always there. I have also changed the setting in the about:config to -1 so it continually will retry. If any1 has a tip on making the shop script work more effectively i would appreciate it. I searched back about 15 page and didnt find any useful information.
Old 10/19/2014, 11:00   #6250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corshik View Post
I have lol on Z:\ and on C:\ (installed from lol launcher) tryed on both and first lol path check is good, my problem starts after game start
What I would do is redownload LoL D:
Or maybe you can try with repair tool first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i stunt View Post
is any1 else having problems with the shop script for buying boosts?? i have changed the settings in firefox to "show a blank page at startup" but the google page is always there. I have also changed the setting in the about:config to -1 so it continually will retry. If any1 has a tip on making the shop script work more effectively i would appreciate it. I searched back about 15 page and didnt find any useful information.
Whenever a bot opens firefox tu purchase a boost it opens some tabs. The first one it's: about:sessionretore, the second one is a google page, so maybe it's just how it works.
Are you sure you installed both addons and the script?
Old 10/19/2014, 12:57   #6251

Do I need VM?
Or am i able to just do it on my desktop
Old 10/19/2014, 18:46   #6252

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevvi View Post
Do I need VM?
Or am i able to just do it on my desktop

Yes, you need vm to run each lol
Old 10/19/2014, 22:15   #6253

elite*gold: 2
can i use this as an lvl bot ?
Old 10/19/2014, 22:30   #6254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazo View Post
can i use this as an lvl bot ?
You can use it till level 15
Old 10/19/2014, 23:32   #6255

Can anyone confirm that this is working?