Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #5296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 224
Received Thanks: 27
My virus program says itīs a backdoor sooo uhm.

( Sorry for bad english )



PrinZDaniieL is offline  
Old   #5297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 3
rewards.na.leagueoflegends.com
can't loading ? since 3 days ago


vamplre123 is offline  
Old   #5298
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, I just have a quick question. In the OP, it says levels account 5-15, so it doesn't work with level 1?

Thanks in advance,
xinloibby is offline  
Old   #5299
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinloibby View Post
Hi, I just have a quick question. In the OP, it says levels account 5-15, so it doesn't work with level 1?

Thanks in advance,

It means to level up the accounts to 5, 10 or 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamplre123 View Post
rewards.na.leagueoflegends.com
can't loading ? since 3 days ago

Good to see you asked that, I thought it was my computer/internet.


yungning is offline  
Old   #5300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
Good to see you asked that, I thought it was my computer/internet.
Me too. It's happening on all my computers, I couldn't even redeem rewards yesterday no matter what I did.
Dragonboas is offline  
Old   #5301
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Please can somebody tell me how to solve this error ? You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
zeusgalaxy is offline  
Old   #5302
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I recieve this error every single time. I've been trying to get this to work for 3 hours now.

Someone please help. http://i.imgur.com/3g50mGf.png
legleg69 is offline  
Old   #5303
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 3
Network Operations – 6:31 PM
On 08/27/2014, starting at 01:30 PDT, ranked queues will be disabled in preparation for patch 4.15. At 3:00 PDT, the servers will be shut down and all games currently in progress will end in a draw and stats will not be recorded. We estimate the battlegrounds will be unavailable for 6 hours.
=====================
we 're gonna ... breath a little bit
vamplre123 is offline  
Old   #5304
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonboas View Post
Me too. It's happening on all my computers, I couldn't even redeem rewards yesterday no matter what I did.
I had bout 10 IP rewards to redeem I was able to spam refresh the page and spam the redeem button until like 1-2 went threw and had to refresh again. It worked for me good luck ;p
Wiggyness is offline  
Old   #5305
 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 6
i have been using this bot on my pc and it worked fine, now im using it on another pc with these specs:
32gb ram 1600mhz
256 GB SSD
AMD FX-8350 8 Core Processor running at 4.1ghz

the issue is with the high cpu usage here's a pic for example
they sometimes reach 10+% each (running 12 bots with a ram of 256mb each) while on my pc: [16gb ram, AMD FX 6350 6core cpu running @3.8ghz, no ssd] they are running at 3% each (Running 6 bots with 512mb ram each).

any idea how to reduce the cpu usage? and will overclocking the cpu to 4.4ghz fix it?
imalik is offline  
Old   #5306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusgalaxy View Post
Please can somebody tell me how to solve this error ? You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You need to set Emubot to be in shared folders,than create shortcut of Emubot,emubothost and reset accounts and set it to desktop ,than create your clones,btw,it is in tutorial,watch full tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalik View Post
i have been using this bot on my pc and it worked fine, now im using it on another pc with these specs:
32gb ram 1600mhz
256 GB SSD
AMD FX-8350 8 Core Processor running at 4.1ghz

the issue is with the high cpu usage here's a pic for example
they sometimes reach 10+% each (running 12 bots with a ram of 256mb each) while on my pc: [16gb ram, AMD FX 6350 6core cpu running @3.8ghz, no ssd] they are running at 3% each (Running 6 bots with 512mb ram each).

any idea how to reduce the cpu usage? and will overclocking the cpu to 4.4ghz fix it?
If you watched EmuBOTutorial-Final you will find there how to reduce cpu usage ,it is with Dxtory i think,im not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhnur1 View Post
i have a problem... it says to me that username or password are incorrect when i open the host. I checked the password and its working, only in the bot it doesnt work... any help please?
I think you have to set your username |pass|0 or 1
so exmpl. lemcia12232|lemica08|0 or 1 i dont know what is 0 or 1 but try both
psydarling is offline  
Old   #5307
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
I have a problem with the bot; it has no problems opening and running without a vpn, but once I run it while running my vpn the game just won't connect.

I tried running the vpn before running the bot, but either the game won't start or if it does start, it will get into the loading screen then gives the error: "Unable to connect to the server, if you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection...".

I also tried running the vpn when loading into the game, but then it will just give the "Attempting to reconnect" status until I turn off the vpn.

I'm running 143vpn by the way.
deazncy is offline  
Old   #5308
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 2
I've got a problem when it comes to Accounts.

I've got everything set right.

The account file is there:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

The Config file directs to the account file:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

The accounts are all there.. using the layout user|pass
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

And then this comes up:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

What am I missing?
Heracross is offline  
Old   #5309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 4
@Heracross set acc.txt to this format user|pass|0


some1 help me,i got unable to connect problem,pls guys
psydarling is offline  
Old   #5310
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
How can I start 20 bots at once? I mean 2 custom games with 10 bots in one game. Ty


Stoffel01 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.