Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #4996
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 4
then some1 may ask him in his language wether he could give us the source code, would be easier for the community fix stuff then and keep it up2date . . .he was online 10hours ago in that pol-board so some1 from poland has to contact him :X



hackzoror is offline  
Old   #4997
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I'm also from poland. It's all true - he said "i won't update it anymore".
Im also scaried that he won't give us the source code - he set up bot for "only patch 4.13 working" cause he don't want us to use this bot anymore - its just my guess, i hope its not true.

Im still ready to help u with making the request in polish.


polskaelyta is offline  
Old   #4998
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
I wasn't trolling you, that tutorial thread on polish forum is mine so
Monnq is offline  
Old   #4999
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Don't worry guys. These polish kids are just trolls. I believe in Mroku!
P.S. Don't trust newly registered accounts.


VladasX is offline  
Old   #5000
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
lol i just buy the manger 2 week ago ;(
khalidzx is offline  
Old   #5001
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
why we don't make our on. how many programers are here waiting? Who wants to help me to make a new one? Really, I'm really bored waiting for this update.
Who knows .net C# and wants help the community?

Or I can make my own, and no distribute to any one.
Sorry guys I'm only rambling.
amberto is offline  
Old   #5002
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
Don't worry guys. These polish kids are just trolls. I believe in Mroku!
P.S. Don't trust newly registered accounts.

Mroku is "polish kid" too. ;/


We are NOT trolling. We just translate what he wrote.



Maybe next update will be for $$. Or maybe he will continue only menager. I don't know.

Hejterom pokazuję środkowy palec ;*
paluch7 is offline  
Old   #5003
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by paluch7 View Post
Mroku is "polish kid" too. ;/


We are NOT trolling. We just translate what he wrote.



Maybe next update will be for $$. Or maybe he will continue only menager. I don't know.

Hejterom pokazuję środkowy palec ;*
Like it isn't obvious that today and yesterday several accounts registered just to post that it won't be updated. If Mroku posted on your forum then that means he should of informed us too. There are about a hundred people still waiting for the update. And keeping informed several people instead of hundreds isn't logical.
VladasX is offline  
Old   #5004
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladasX View Post
Like it isn't obvious that today and yesterday several accounts registered just to post that it won't be updated. If Mroku posted on your forum then that means he should of informed us too. There are about a hundred people still waiting for the update. And keeping informed several people instead of hundreds isn't logical.
In my case it is a coincidence. I just ran out of points to Vi.

Can anyone tell me, what bot work now?

thank u.
paluch7 is offline  
Old   #5005
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 3
Open the old patch [8.2.2014]
it said " Put this fuking exe to share forder"
LoL
vamplre123 is offline  
Old   #5006
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamplre123 View Post
Open the old patch [8.2.2014]
it said " Put this fuking exe to share forder"
LoL
it always said that
tilltill12 is offline  
Old   #5007
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

I guess this thread will be closed soon again until the bot is updated.

Maybe it is true he would not update this anymore, in that case....why he did update for 4.13?
yungning is offline  
Old   #5008
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
I guess this thread will be closed soon again until the bot is updated.

Maybe it is true he would not update this anymore, in that case....why he did update for 4.13?
He was on holidays for long time, when he returned around 30th, July, he updated it to 4.13, that's why you had to wait so long for update
Monnq is offline  
Old   #5009
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 0
Can you send me an update of the program please ? Cuz the last link doesn't work ...
SunCoderZ is offline  
Old   #5010
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunCoderZ View Post
Can you send me an update of the program please ? Cuz the last link doesn't work ...
EmuB0T died. The end.


VladasX is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.