Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Discussion on [BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 08/09/2014, 09:19   #4801

elite*gold: 0
Another possible source of my crashes may be due to conflicting graphics settings. I've seen some clients run on my standard all maxed settings while some ran off low settings (shared folder so how could this even happen?). Which game.cfg does EmuB0T default to using? Do I need to lower the graphics myself before running the VMs?
Old 08/09/2014, 11:42   #4802

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
Another possible source of my crashes may be due to conflicting graphics settings. I've seen some clients run on my standard all maxed settings while some ran off low settings (shared folder so how could this even happen?). Which game.cfg does EmuB0T default to using? Do I need to lower the graphics myself before running the VMs?
nope on the last version (02/08) Mroku added a game.cfg that you should copy to your config dir and put it on read-only so it wont gets overwritten.

I also don't think it's got to do anything with VM's disk cause mine has 12GB each.

I wonder if it also happens to ppl who install LoL locally on the VM.
Old 08/09/2014, 12:20   #4803

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
nope on the last version (02/08) Mroku added a game.cfg that you should copy to your config dir and put it on read-only so it wont gets overwritten.

I also don't think it's got to do anything with VM's disk cause mine has 12GB each.

I wonder if it also happens to ppl who install LoL locally on the VM.
I have LoL installed in every VM. The only problem I have is that VM sometimes shuts down on its own.
Old 08/09/2014, 14:23   #4804

Mroku, you have done the BOT is working better than ever. Good job!
Old 08/09/2014, 14:35   #4805

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malokeiro View Post
Mroku, you have done the BOT is working better than ever. Good job!
He did a great job, but sadly it's not working perfect for everyone.
Old 08/09/2014, 17:00   #4806

Everything works but I keep getting bugsplat error... which makes everything not work in the end...
Old 08/09/2014, 19:24   #4807

It doesn't work. This is what i get "game 0 was not found to join" and then new cmd comes up and tells the same thing. And when i get all 6 bots in the room It says "champion select started" and after that "no players in room" and new cmd comes up and does the same thing. Fix the bot please.
Old 08/09/2014, 21:25   #4808

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebotexpress View Post
I used to have another copy where one of the bots is running to level 15 without and exp boost (for the referrer accounts), but now with the extra line in the config for the gameID, this method doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can level one of the accounts to level 15 without buying an XP boost and the rest to level 10 with buying an xp boost?
bumping this question. What are you guys doing to get your gift accounts to lvl 15?
Old 08/09/2014, 22:09   #4809

Quote:
I wonder if this is my issue, although I still can't imagine 10 games running off the same files not eventually just corrupting themselves.

I woke up to dozens of errors this morning, closed them all out, and then restarted emuB0T. I got the attached error on almost every one when they attempted to launch the game after that. Then I closed all VMs and loaded the game manually to get the "possible file corruption" error like I always do. The files were then repaired. Does anyone have this run with no errors for extended periods of time while using shared a "Riot Games" folder?

Old 08/10/2014, 00:20   #4810

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
I wonder if this is my issue, although I still can't imagine 10 games running off the same files not eventually just corrupting themselves.
No it's not your issue cause I still got problems and I used that file.
But!!! today I cahnged network sttings on vm's to NAT instead of BRIDGED and the bot is running now 3 hours no error.... I hope I'm not speaking too soon but it looks more stable than with Bridged.
Old 08/10/2014, 02:22   #4811

elite*gold: 2
Bei mir zeigt er im CMD Fenster immer an Error - No accounts.txt aber diese datei befindet sich wie alle datein im Shared ordner und ist mit accounts gefüllt standart weg aus der Confi is Z:BOT habe es mit diesem und anderen versucht aber er will sie nicht finde hat jemand eine idee ?

Old 08/10/2014, 02:48   #4812

die datei heißt garantiert accounts.txt.txt
schaumal ob du die "bekannte erweiterungen ausblenden" bei windows eingeschaltet hast

bei der config.ini wird auch das ".ini" ausgeblendet
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2014, 02:52   #4813

elite*gold: 2
wie ichs einfach übersehen habe danke ^^
bin voll am verzweifeln gewesen ^^

EDIT: Er findet es immer noch nicht -.-" Ich verzweifel seit guten 7 stunden dran immer kommen irgend welche problem xD kb um die uhrzeit
Old 08/10/2014, 05:03   #4814

I'm getting crazy with this problem, does anyone know to solve?
Old 08/10/2014, 08:46   #4815

Quote:
today I cahnged network sttings on vm's to NAT instead of BRIDGED and the bot is running now 3 hours no error.... I hope I'm not speaking too soon but it looks more stable than with Bridged.
I'm already using the NAT setting. Again, I don't see my problems as a network issues.

Also, is there a way to have the game autorestart when I start getting spammed with "no game" messages? If I manually do it the client continues clicking stupidly around after the victory/defeat splash has appeared.