Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #4801

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungning View Post
Nope
yep.
edit the config for the first account to 15. start host. then edit config to 10. start all other bots. tadaaa

Old   #4802

What's the problem here?

Old   #4803

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwailstealy View Post
What's the problem here?
open as admin
Old   #4804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
open as admin
Dude, the new bot have some problems. When I finish the game the bot randomly open multiple bots and loops on

Previous were working fine

Old   #4805

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
- 8 VM's on windows 7 tiny on HDD shared folder
- also followed that guide but I only use dxtroy from that guide!.
- Mine are 512MB per VM that worked fine for me before.

did you catch it live ? did you see what's happening before it's going crazy ? any antivirus popups ?
on my side i have symantec endpoint security on my main windows and u?

** also it happened to me alot less (close to none) on the 31/07 emubot version.
I don't see how anti-virus would get in the way if it's running on VMs. There haven't been any signs that mine interfered. Did you ever run the ClearPageFileAtShutdown.reg file? I'm attempting that now to see if anything changes. Do you launch your EmuB0T.exe from a script file on the desktop or directly? Do you ever get a "possible file corruption" warning when launching LoL to actually play it after shutting down your VMs?
Old   #4806

Can someone help me. I open a bot it connects to an account works but then when I open another bot it connects on the same account as the first one and it basically disconnects it What should I do?
Old   #4807

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
I don't see how anti-virus would get in the way if it's running on VMs. There haven't been any signs that mine interfered. Did you ever run the ClearPageFileAtShutdown.reg file? I'm attempting that now to see if anything changes. Do you launch your EmuB0T.exe from a script file on the desktop or directly? Do you ever get a "possible file corruption" warning when launching LoL to actually play it after shutting down your VMs?
I'm just asking to find out similarities. Cause some people here claims that the bot is now 0 errors but apparently me you and 123basit123 and probably more have the same issues.

- I lunch from a script file on desktop
- I did get possible file corruption one or two times yes although I'm not using this computer to play the game it's my laptop. I play the game on my desktop.
- do you also get shitloads of logs errors in \Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Game - R3d Logs saying Failed to write value to game.cfg ?

and why sometimes it closes LoL after lunching and then say "No Game" for ever. I wonder.
Old   #4808

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchfulSpark View Post
Failed to write value to game.cfg ?

and why sometimes it closes LoL after lunching and then say "No Game" for ever. I wonder.
I don't seem to get the first error although I have hundreds of other .txt files in that folder filled with random bullshit. The "No Game" issue happens for me as well. I may actually sit down and watch a few games progress myself to see if I can catch the first problem as it happens. I'm also going to launch EmuB0T.exe myself and forget about the script on my desktop. The only other thing it does is start dxtory which should already be running when I boot.
Old   #4809

You need to make sure your vm has a lot of hard drive space left.

The clear page at shutdown is important, so shut down your vm properly through windows not force shutdown on vmware.

I used to share the same lol folder and put 5gb hard drive space on each vm it works good for maybe 5 hours but then hard drive space gets lower and i need to shutdown. I fixed the problem by setting each clone to 15gb hard drive space and now i am running them for 24hr no problem.

So for anyone getting problems with their bots (such as looping, games not opening, firewall error) after a long time of running, consider increasing max hd space on your clones or restart your vm.
Old   #4810

How many VMs can i run with
- cpu i5 3550 3.30 GHz
- 8 gb ram
- gpu 7850 1 gb ?
Old   #4811

can it work with xp or anything else? I have 6 gb ram so bots are having difficult times to work.
Old   #4812

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingKiller View Post
I used to share the same lol folder and put 5gb hard drive space on each vm it works good for maybe 5 hours but then hard drive space gets lower and i need to shutdown. I fixed the problem by setting each clone to 15gb hard drive space and now i am running them for 24hr no problem.
I haven't seen any of my VM's pass 4gb in size, but this makes we wonder if my issue have because my VM's are linked clones. Perhaps I should make them independent.
Old   #4813

it says wrong username/pw is wrong but its not. i can log in on my pc. im connecting to the right server toom , whats wrong?
Old   #4814

Another possible source of my crashes may be due to conflicting graphics settings. I've seen some clients run on my standard all maxed settings while some ran off low settings (shared folder so how could this even happen?). Which game.cfg does EmuB0T default to using? Do I need to lower the graphics myself before running the VMs?
Old   #4815

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealcSholva View Post
Another possible source of my crashes may be due to conflicting graphics settings. I've seen some clients run on my standard all maxed settings while some ran off low settings (shared folder so how could this even happen?). Which game.cfg does EmuB0T default to using? Do I need to lower the graphics myself before running the VMs?
nope on the last version (02/08) Mroku added a game.cfg that you should copy to your config dir and put it on read-only so it wont gets overwritten.

I also don't think it's got to do anything with VM's disk cause mine has 12GB each.

I wonder if it also happens to ppl who install LoL locally on the VM.