Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #2356

elite*gold: 0
If you go to setting and changed to Windowed Mode full screen to >Windowed and turn on Wait for Vertical Sync it will low the CPU used but am not sure if bot working with Windowed. I'm going to test it soon.

Old   #2357

Will this bot run if I am using using Windows 7 VM on a Windows 8 system? I dont see why not, but I am just making sure.

Old   #2358

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartrantio View Post
Will this bot run if I am using using Windows 7 VM on a Windows 8 system? I dont see why not, but I am just making sure.
I think it does work on windows 7.
doesn't mather what your main os is.
Old   #2359

elite*gold: 35
Which version of the bot works?

Old   #2360

There's a problem not with the bot - just fking rito games fu.cked up the LoL and we cannot run the bot cuz of 100% CPU usage
Old   #2361

somethings times client/host write in account " |0" with space and say wrong password, other people see this? i see it now in 3 bots saying bad password =\
Old   #2362

I have some requests for the bot, and also two bugs.

Requests:
- Can you maybe put a timestamp with the HOUR/MINUTE/SECOND of the day before each command in the DOS prompt? That would be nice, just for the fun of it.
- Another hint is, maybe let people put more room names in the config file so you can use ONE folder for all your VMīs. (or this is already in effect and I donīt know about it? xD)

Bugs:
- Also there is a bug where ONE of the 6 VM's stuck at the "victory/defeat" screen, it just doesnt move on. It keeps stuck at 'Start BOT - [color]'. This is what making my bots stuck many times, I hope you can fix this!
-If the username is longer than 15 the summoners name will not be something less than 15.. Can you fix it that it just removes the last 5 letters of the username, so there will be spot? This is what making my bot stuck as well.

And one last thing is, I love to make websites.. I saw your website is pretty plain, if you want me to create you a new design, feel free to PM me your skype!

Thanks in advance!
Old   #2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerthomas123 View Post
I have some requests for the bot, and also two bugs.

Requests:
- Can you maybe put a timestamp with the HOUR/MINUTE/SECOND of the day before each command in the DOS prompt? That would be nice, just for the fun of it.
- Another hint is, maybe let people put more room names in the config file so you can use ONE folder for all your VMīs. (or this is already in effect and I donīt know about it? xD)

Bugs:
- Also there is a bug where ONE of the 6 VM's stuck at the "victory/defeat" screen, it just doesnt move on. It keeps stuck at 'Start BOT - [color]'. This is what making my bots stuck many times, I hope you can fix this!
-If the username is longer than 15 the summoners name will not be something less than 15.. Can you fix it that it just removes the last 5 letters of the username, so there will be spot? This is what making my bot stuck as well.

And one last thing is, I love to make websites.. I saw your website is pretty plain, if you want me to create you a new design, feel free to PM me your skype!

Thanks in advance!
This guy is totally right. And one bug, which I have noticed :

- Bot sometimes gets an error when it wants to switch accounts (when some acc reaches 10 lvl). Its an error like this :
Old   #2364

Bot stuck in attempting login section.. Any ideas how to fix this?
Old   #2365

what's wrong with my CPU ? only running with 6 bot's any CPU goes to 100%,last update was fine tho running with 12 bot's

Quote:
Originally Posted by justuxas View Post
Bot stuck in attempting login section.. Any ideas how to fix this?
download the new update
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2366

I hope riot will fix the CPU problem.....
Old   #2367

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfer322 View Post
somethings times client/host write in account " |0" with space and say wrong password, other people see this? i see it now in 3 bots saying bad password =\
i think the problem is when bot up the last account to lvl 10, in the next account add " |0" whit space and say error in password.
Old   #2368

I think the vmware video drivers are being detected and then cpu is throttled up from there. The game seems to run fine outside of my VMs.

Well played, Rito...
Old   #2369

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebotexpress View Post
I think the vmware video drivers are being detected and then cpu is throttled up from there. The game seems to run fine outside of my VMs.

Well played, Rito...
Nah, they just can't do that, explore your drivers without "permission"

Also I tried just with one-two VM and CPUs doesn't go to 100, it's just a problem of optimization.

In fact a lot of ppl are getting FPS drops (mb due to CPU usage) so let's hope Riot fixs it!
Old   #2370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oloelo1 View Post
Nah, they just can't do that, explore your drivers without "permission"

Also I tried just with one-two VM and CPUs doesn't go to 100, it's just a problem of optimization.

In fact a lot of ppl are getting FPS drops (mb due to CPU usage) so let's hope Riot fixs it!

ิีbut i've seen some game that block vmware for botting tho