Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
A minor "bug I think" is that before creating the game it plays the video for no reason. but it doesn´t afect the functionality... i just don´t know why it does click the video...

about the other problem i mentioned 1 hour ago or so. perhaps the players should wait untill the pop-up disappears and then thei click ! and if no popup apears in 2 minutes for example they click! because that means the main player has invited them before the players were on the main screen... I can´t imagine another way to fix this. But it stucks every 3 or two games... may be my cpu is slow and thatats the reason...

Old   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehhh View Post
A minor "bug I think" is that before creating the game it plays the video for no reason. but it doesn´t afect the functionality... i just don´t know why it does click the video...

about the other problem i mentioned 1 hour ago or so. perhaps the players should wait untill the pop-up disappears and then thei click ! and if no popup apears in 2 minutes for example they click! because that means the main player has invited them before the players were on the main screen... I can´t imagine another way to fix this. But it stucks every 3 or two games... may be my cpu is slow and thatats the reason...
the "play video" bug is known, it clicks cuz it sometimes has the same color as the popup and the script is poorly coded and clicks anything with the specified color-code. for now it has to be like that, untill i can teach myself how to decompile adobe air files and remove the video completely

about the invite, i should have some time later today and i will try code it better and PM you the new fix; if you "OK" it i will release it to everyone else.

Old   #453

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
the "play video" bug is known, it clicks cuz it sometimes has the same color as the popup and the script is poorly coded and clicks anything with the specified color-code. for now it has to be like that, untill i can teach myself how to decompile adobe air files and remove the video completely

about the invite, i should have some time later today and i will try code it better and PM you the new fix; if you "OK" it i will release it to everyone else.
thanks
Old   #454

the referal account's you have to make each on? this is nut's.

Old   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar3n View Post
the referal account's you have to make each on? this is nut's.
if you are a troll then just leave and stop wasting everyone's time

if you are serious and are arrogant enough to insult the maker of the bot, who is doing this all for FREE ON HIS OWN TIME, then you don't deserve to use the bot at all.

/endrant

i personally have had no problems aside from my internet crapping out or firewall issues randomly on my VM's /grumble
one thing that i think is causing problems that i had when i first started botting, is if you are using a larger monitor to run the bot. for example i was running the lower resolution desktop on a 23in monitor. this made the client look very stretched and pixelated. as a result many of the picture files the bot looks for do not look the same and the bot has problems clicking things. not really sure how to fix this aside from making everyone use VM's :P

thanks again for the bot keep up the good work!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #456

One bug.
when autologging in sometimes LoL shows the '' Server is busy '' message and then the bot is stuck there.
Old   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictatorr View Post
One bug.
when autologging in sometimes LoL shows the '' Server is busy '' message and then the bot is stuck there.
Still waiting to get this msg so i can script it x_x
next time you get an error, prinscreen it with fullsize(1024x768) in 24-bitmap and send the file to me via PM
Old   #458

there's another bug, for example:

olha la pah name
olha la pah rofl

if the bot tried to invite these, it will only invite 1, the 2nd bugs out.
Old   #459

olhalapahname|olhalapahrofl

do it like this
Thanks
1 User
Old   #460

Smile r3

Quote:
Originally Posted by womd View Post
if you are a troll then just leave and stop wasting everyone's time

if you are serious and are arrogant enough to insult the maker of the bot, who is doing this all for FREE ON HIS OWN TIME, then you don't deserve to use the bot at all.

/endrant

i personally have had no problems aside from my internet crapping out or firewall issues randomly on my VM's /grumble
one thing that i think is causing problems that i had when i first started botting, is if you are using a larger monitor to run the bot. for example i was running the lower resolution desktop on a 23in monitor. this made the client look very stretched and pixelated. as a result many of the picture files the bot looks for do not look the same and the bot has problems clicking things. not really sure how to fix this aside from making everyone use VM's :P

thanks again for the bot keep up the good work!!!
i just think that you try to look smartest guy on elitepvp, but actualy just a Luser, what i try to mean is , the bot have some problems, what may have to fix it, cause if i don't say whats wrong i couldn't be fixed by the creator of the bot, now the problems is, all the time i play soolo dominions the mesage" you must be activ, becausse in 5 minutes you get afk, and kick from the server"
so is that bug or it could be fixed?
Old   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar3n View Post
i just think that you try to look smartest guy on elitepvp, but actualy just a Luser, what i try to mean is , the bot have some problems, what may have to fix it, cause if i don't say whats wrong i couldn't be fixed by the creator of the bot, now the problems is, all the time i play soolo dominions the mesage" you must be activ, becausse in 5 minutes you get afk, and kick from the server"
so is that bug or it could be fixed?
if you are playing in windows 7 or vista just run the bot as administrator
Old   #462

Received Thanks: 1,182
Please upload again v2.2b

Isn´t normal 2.3c stuck NONESTOP here -.-
Old   #463

TTBot v2.4.rar (548.7 KB)
3v3 TT
+Changed the way "Player" Accepts invites, due to many complaints about 'missing accept'

Solo Dominion
+Lv5/Lv15+ introduced, for Solo-Dominion, please give it a try and share feedback

General changes
+A list of changes that i will not mention.

AS ALWAYS
Anything wrong? write about it; IN DETAILS OR GTFO!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehhh View Post
if you are playing in windows 7 or vista just run the bot as administrator
are you surre that's all? the problems is after 5 minut they get me afk, becausse if i play with this bot i don't move, and i get afk, somebody have and idea what to do? i can't level up if at every game i got Afk Kick. what to do?>

the bot don't work, after 5 second i got afk and disconnected.... what a hell have to do?
Old   #465

the bot work but must be added to click every minut 2 feet away to get it runningn 100%
i think atleast not sure.
waiting till maker gets online is best what ya can do

Closed Thread