von mir ein Ja
Weil:
Habe zwar nix mit shaiya zu tun aber du warst in der m2 section aktiv und da haste auch immer geholfen.
Deine Guides auch ot guides sind auch gut.
Deshalb das Ja
Danke für das Feedback!
Dort war ja wie es scheint auch mal ein Mod oder ein GMod aktiv der die jetzigen Stickies "gesticked" hat, nur ist es eben schade, dass in der Shaiya-Section z.Z. absolut niemand mehr etwas verändert.
Denn das wäre dringend von nöten!
Ich hoffe einfach mal auf einen baldigen Add zum Team, denn mehr als warten und so gut es geht weiter reporten, sinnvoll posten und helfen kann ich leider nicht
The infraction history concerns me over the last 8 months. It makes me unsure if I would regret the decision later. I think you are a helpful user on the Shaiya forum. I do not give any vote, only my opinion.
The infraction history concerns me over the last 8 months. It makes me unsure if I would regret the decision later. I think you are a helpful user on the Shaiya forum. I do not give any vote, only my opinion.
Thanks for your feedback.
I know that my infraction history isn't the best, but i've changed!
I became an helpful and nice user, i think...
Also positives Feedback von mir^^ (Dem Großem Unbekannten)
Kennst dich gut mit shaiya aus bist offt on^^
Und hilfst auch bei problemen^^
Also für mich sind das Super vorrausetzungen für'n Mod^^
Also positives Feedback von mir^^ (Dem Großem Unbekannten)
Kennst dich gut mit shaiya aus bist offt on^^
Und hilfst auch bei problemen^^
Also für mich sind das Super vorrausetzungen für'n Mod^^
Sooft und solange es mir möglich ist.
Ich gebe mein bestes.
Danke, auch an dich für dein Feedback
Ich hoffe es werden noch mehr Leute hierrein schauen und ihre Meinung zu mir und meiner Bewerbung posten.Nur so kann ich mich "verbessern".
"Are you able to handle questions and questioners of which you think that they are very stupid?"
i would say you fail pretty hard on that one.
you are to much like "ZOMG! IMA REPORT" as fast as someone does a mistake.
atleast you was that in my case.
why not just be nice and tell what the person did wrong?
Sorry i vote [NO].
you are to much like "ZOMG! IMA REPORT" as fast as someone does a mistake.
atleast you was that in my case.
why not just be nice and tell what the person did wrong?
Anyway.. sorry.
You complain because i reported you?You are a member since Feb.09, i think, i can expect that you know the rules and the functions of the board!
If you would have been a new member there won't be any problem because you can't know...But you're quite an old one.
I just follow the rules and do what a good member is expected to do, report people breaking the rules.Someone have to clean up the Shaiya-Section.
There are members in other Secions getting infractions for their mistakes, so it would be unfair that people from the Saiya-Section get nothing because there is no Mod.!
Edit: well after reading what I just wrote, I have to say that it is coming off real negative. I think I should add that Poly is trying really had to become moderator and keeping that in mind I can see why he is jumping on every infraction quickly to show that he does understand the forum rules and know hows keep the board clean. So with that in mind I have to again say YES for him BUT he needs to become more courteous towards others when he posts about the reporting.
Hmmm i don't know wat to say u help peoples but u make peoples to get nervos u reported me 2 or 3 times
U didn't relase no hacks or hacks program
But how ever cuz u helped me a little i will say
And u need to stop wit this reports peoples make mistques sometemis
"Are you able to handle questions and questioners of which you think that they are very stupid?"
i would say you fail pretty hard on that one.
you are to much like "ZOMG! IMA REPORT" as fast as someone does a mistake.
atleast you was that in my case.
why not just be nice and tell what the person did wrong?
Anyway.. sorry.
Sorry to say a no to your no; reporting was never something stupid...
Quote:
Originally Posted by skater_1997
And u need to stop wit this reports peoples make mistques sometemis
No, it helps moderators to do their job; it will never be a bad thing...this is why a guard is a guard...
[Moderator] Shaiya Section 10/03/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 22 Replies Messengers:
Windows Live Messenger: [email protected]
Skype: sooperjosh209
Age: 15, birthday is November 28th, 1994.
Why do you want to be moderator?
It's much needed in our section, im on the forums a lot and I watch whats going on here. Since poly left we need a replacement, i'll be that replacement if needed, I'd like to be the replacement if even only temporary. As I said, it's needed and I have experience so I believe I would do a good job helping out.
How much experience...
[Bewerbung] Moderator 05/27/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 84 Replies Über Mich:
Mein Name ist Kevin. Ich bin noch 19 Jahre alt aber dies wird sich im April ändern. Zur Zeit bin ich Arbeitssuchend da ich vor kurzem meinen Zivildienst abgeschlossen habe. Seit über 9 Jahren habe ich nun Englisch gelernt und kann diese Sprache auch nahezu perfekt zur Verständigung einsetzen. Sowohl in der Grammatik auf Papier als auch Sprachlich gegenüber anderen Menschen. Zu meinen Freizeitaktivitäten zählen Sport, Freunde, Internetaktivitäten sowie Party's und vieles mehr.
...
[Bewerbung] WoW Moderator 02/27/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 4 Replies Hey, ich würde mich gerne als Moderator für die WoW Section bewerben :)
ICQ: 293-865 (ja, sechsstellig)
eMail: [email protected]
Alter: 18
Wieso willst du Moderator werden?
Moderator application at E*pvp / Moderator Bewerbung bei E*pvp 07/12/2003 - Joining e*pvp - 0 Replies GERMAN
Folgende Informationen müssen in dem Bewerbungs-Thread vorhanden sein:
Titel deines Thread sollte wie folgt aussehen:
Bewerbung
Thread Inhalt:Messenger (ICQ/MSN/...):
Alter:
Wieso willst du Moderator werden?