please remember we will update aurora when we will release the new beta (with esp), you will be able to disable the boxes around the characters and even highlight only specific information - for now, aurora is not up to date, lot of it might not work
esp features will include: showing current and max hp of your enemy, link to target, target highlighting on your radar, distance, profession and some more
we should be opening the next beta approximately at ~sunday-monday
If the server cared about the timestamp they wouldn't be packin it to a ushort instead of keeping it a uint. Plox, I seriously am amazed about your asm skills but acting like this isn't doing anyone good. Not you, not buffy or eiden, not anyone else whom wants to or actually provides similar functions. Oh and not mmominion either.
Timestamp in heartbeat packet...
Im sorry but I cant remember to have ever seen a HEARTBEAT packet with a timestamp, though there are other ones with "timestamps" -.-
But I guess I have no clue what Im talking about, just bothered with the protocol of gw2 multiple months
btw, did your close friends at MMOMinion told you such nonsense?
Oh and maybe you simply havent understood MY point (though I think I made it clear): You simply act like an idiot and people start to being ****** off
I abuse midnight everyday in dungeons and in wvw and in pve, i literally raped the click to teleport even raping it right now !!
and still not banned, so stop scaring people.
As I said originally, I was just giving input and, of course, in the end it is up to the person using it to decide.
I'm sure if I wasn't banned at the moment, I would continue using it!
SO every time i inject the hack it works fine but when i type my log in info in, it doesnt give me anything besides a big error message box and says, a serious error has occurred and crashes the game. Both the Aurora program and GW2 is running as admin. Im on windows 7 if that helps. But could someone explain?
Update:
I keep trying new things to make this work and it keeps crashing the game. If anyone wants to see whats happening let me know and ill post screens. But even when I click register it doesn't let me type anything.