paying to be banned right after.. and dont tell me use with safe... thats better to discover world maps without any hack, cause you get really easy cought since 1-2 month... Ive try yesterday to discover some map with new account... but ive been banned like 1 hour after ... and if you cant use speed hack, auto-explore, autoloot, and some others usefull stuff, i really ask me why paying X dollars to have some working hacks, but useless once you can so easy get ban ....
People open your eyes, those cheats were usefull when it was secure to use it; but now i get the point to make some new Pay2Use cheats ;
paying to be banned right after.. and dont tell me use with safe... thats better to discover world maps without any hack, cause you get really easy cought since 1-2 month... Ive try yesterday to discover some map with new account... but ive been banned like 1 hour after ... and if you cant use speed hack, auto-explore, autoloot, and some others usefull stuff, i really ask me why paying X dollars to have some working hacks, but useless once you can so easy get ban ....
People open your eyes, those cheats were usefull when it was secure to use it; but now i get the point to make some new Pay2Use cheats ;
It must look a bit suspicious when a new account discovers large parts of a map within a short space of time and levels up from it very quickly - there seems to be some kind of detection put in place against that now.
When trying to run Aurora it says after injection: "Injection Succesful!" but at the same time; an error window pops up saying: "rights not elevated. please run again as administrator". When I try to run it as administrator the same thing happens.
When trying to run Aurora it says after injection: "Injection Succesful!" but at the same time; an error window pops up saying: "rights not elevated. please run again as administrator". When I try to run it as administrator the same thing happens.
After use of the hack it crashes the game. Using esp. da endurance and zoom set for 1000. Also, once in a while I get kicked from game saying account has someone logged in..
hi guys
i downloaded it Yesterday and it work fine with me
but today my guild wars 2 account got Baned
i use only Autogather
now i sent a ticket to spport
hey eiden , do i need a position list for the auto gather??
btw i got two problems. 1st: This tool doesnt work when GW2 is running in window mode
2nd: I dont know why but he opens the escape menu all the time
Well , nothing works for me -.- not even the speedhack.
I had zoom set at 1200
no radar just ESP with health and names
game crashes once i use dodge movement more than once a minute
it will be on either windows mode or full screen mode
Also not sure if people know this but if you unclick Da Endurance and click it again it will set your endurance to full no matter what the tick setting is set at
** I wanted to add I have both mmominion and this and to be fair I like the way this esp looks .. MMO minion looks very clustered for me.. with draw boxes that I can not remove, I will review my settings but so far I like this esp better***
autogather work, but when there is nothing nearby to collect and when moving on to another location and click again on GW2 crash authogather not know if just me, or it may have some wrong settings