Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden

Closed Thread

Old   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by howshm0a View Post
How did you get banned ? i mean were you using a feature too much E.G teleporting ? or just normal low profile usage ?

I would love to know so i will be more alert in what not overdo.

For the author, some times when i use click to teleport. i go under ground ^^ and i can attack from there. my qustion is ..does other player sees me while i am swimming/flying under ground ? oh and i have No Clip world/No Clip Object/Wall walk Unticked.

would it be hard/easy to add a tool tip ? like what the hell is Chicken Mode ?

Da Endurance, if i use it i got DC. and error message syas you got disconnected cause you connected from other location..freaks me out ^^

other than that..its The Best Hack EVER
I never really used the teleport i only used this for 2 days and got baned. I clicked the auto explorer when i first got it just to see what it does and i stoped it after i saw it just teleports you everywhere. So my recommendation dont teleport at all if you dont want to get band. it also seems according to arenet try not to fall through the world because if you breach the boundary then it will auto detect your account or something. Now i just need to figure out the next game i want to play.

Old   #317

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
[27.06.2013 23:40:56] GR - Aaron: anet confirmed its a distance check on the teleport indirectly by their own screw up lol
[27.06.2013 23:41:16] GR - Aaron: apparently there is a bugged jumping puzzle that sometimes teleports you really far to the wrong place which tne triggers the serverside flag lol
[27.06.2013 23:41:21] GR - Aaron: tons of legit players got hit
Exactly.. So leaving the auto gather & auto explore in is just inviting a ban with there system.

It's his choice, just being informative incase eiden was unaware, so don't go being hostile eiden because i was trying to share information that's public now that people might not be aware of.

P.S.: I told you so there was detection buffy, you could see it on the client end partially

Old   #318

Hey,
Muss ich GW2 im Vollbild oder Fenstermode starten denn wenn ich denn Hack anmache läuft alles super jedoch wenn wenn dann auf registrieren klicke stürtzt gw2 ab der hack jedoch bleibt im hintergrund offen
Old   #319

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
kompatibilitätsmodi durchprobiert und als admin gestartet? win7 user? wenn ja bitte crashlog per pn (details anzeigen beim crash)

mfg

Old   #320

Just chiming in to say I've been testing this for a few days and so far it's been working great. I'm having trouble creating my own TP list. I can make the list file but cannot add coordinate points. I have linked my location and entered a name for the point in both fields - bottom field and the one above the "new point" button but nothing happens (tried multiple variations).

BTW, add height is awesome.
Old   #321

Any chance this will work for Vista at some point?
Old   #322

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
if enough win7 users purchase then yes, we will make it win8 and vista compatible!
Old   #323

I found a way to alt tab with aurora on. At least it worked for me and so I hope it do for you.

After starting aurora and logging in change the screen mode to window and then make it full screen again. That should make you able to alt tab.

Hope it works for you

Thx Eiden and Buffy for that amazing Aurora. I can't play without it now XD. Keep it up guys
Thanks
1 User
Old   #324

I play on windows 8, do you know if it will still work if I change compatibility?
Old   #325

Komisch wenn ich es normal starte steht es in der Leiste aber stürzt ab weil ich es nicht als admin gestartet habe,
Wenn ich es als admin starte steht es nicht in dieser Leiste.
Old   #326

Hello, i try hack, everything work fine but at point where i want put my account name and password it say wrong user credentials and my account code. I register fine and i write my account name and password correctly. Someone know what can i do? Thanks for answer.
Old   #327

Curses! Forgot that this was a D3D hack; can't use SweetFX for FXAA/Bloom enhancement and the like in tandem. ]':

Guess I'll have to go back to a black and white GW2 to finally try this.
Old   #328

Typing the percent sign % in chat will crash GW
Old   #329

I dont know if it is just me but after gw promp me to restart for update it wouldn't work ne more so am i just a noob at this
Old   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammf90 View Post
I dont know if it is just me but after gw promp me to restart for update it wouldn't work ne more so am i just a noob at this
It's nor just you

I have the same problem and I recall Eiden saying that with every new build or patch gw2 will release he too will need to update something.

Last time it took just like 5-10 mins for him to solve the problem when he got online so now just wait for him to get online and I'm sure he will fix it asap

Closed Thread

Tags
aurora, gw2, hack, midnight, sunrise