hab ich eben vergessen in die zip reinzupacken da is später bissl community work gefragt, n haufen maps gibts allerdings schon, einfach nochmal die Aurora.zip runterladen, habe da nun den ini und settings folder integriert!
Okay. Here is my feedback. I will state it in English, so that the most ppl. are able to understand it. First off, the radar is just amazing. I'll add screenshots later. I took a few but i forgot that with "print" you don't see the Sunrise Overlay. Back to the topic, the radar is amazing you see different players in the near distance and it's 100% accurate. Just amazing. The other features - like teleport - should be known from midnight or other hacks.
I didn't see differences in regard to the teleport section to midnight, but i can assure it works flawless. Maybe a noticeable feature is the delay between exploring two points. As we know you get banned when you explore points too fast. Moreover you're now able to adjust the method of sync during exploration. Manual and Auto Sync - just marvelous.
The most noticeable feature of sunrise is the overlay. When you're familiar with "mmominion" you know how it look. Through this you're able to adjust every aspect of the hack right ingame. When you're using midnight you must alt-tab to adjust your settings though it doesn't really matter but it improves your quality of life by a lot.
I'll continue to test the program/hack. I noticed a little bug with the chat, where the post seems a bit off.
1. Make sure you have a clean installation with no additional files in the folder
2. Make sure you have Aurora.exe and libcurl.dll in the same folder
3. Make sure it properly downloads Aurora.dll from the server
4. Run GW2 and Aurora.exe as administrator in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3
5. Go to character selection screen and hit inject
Still persistent?
Afraid so buFFy, I've tried the aforementioned steps you have suggested, as well as fresh installs. Not of GW2 of course. Problem still persists, GW2 Crashes upon injection.
Afraid so buFFy, I've tried the aforementioned steps you have suggested, as well as fresh installs. Not of GW2 of course. Problem still persists, GW2 Crashes upon injection.
It may sound stupid but did you try restarting your computer?
It may sound stupid but did you try restarting your computer?
Well, I tried restarting, and a bunch of other stuff. Injecting in game, injecting at character selection screen. Removing the -nosound parameter... Getting an all new error message now. "Couldn't Initiate DX" - whatever that means. It's a GW2 error, not from your program. Also, if I close Aurora, and hit "ok" on the error message, it will let me resume game. If, however, I click within the game before accepting the error, it crashes.
Seems I just had to restart my client to fix the no login screen issue. I also closed fraps/mumble just in case, similar to mmominion app.
So far:
- Create list and save teleport coords doesn't seem to work.
- Auto gather resources works nicely, although I've heard of many bans for these (and easy to get reported). Could you teleport below node and still gather? That way you are under the world, so your name will not appear/be clickable for reporting.
- Seems to crash when trying to chat in normal/guild and also in Aurora chat window with Enter/Backspace keys.
- Hotkeys only work when Hotkey Menu is open.
- Add/remove height are nice features, thanks!
- Would be nice to have movable player alert window so make it more obvious.