the teleport function doesn't work well,It teleport and stuck,can't move,sometimes crash
I have delete the old dll and the exe download a new dll itself.
Assertion: (m_sphereRadius + TOLERANCE >= m_boxExtent.x) || (m_sphereRadius + TOLERANCE >= m_boxExtent.y) || (m_sphereRadius + TOLERANCE >= m_boxExtent.z)
File: ..\..\..\Engine\Gr\GrBound.cpp(94)
App: Gw2.exe
Pid: 4840
Cmdline:
BaseAddr: 00400000
ProgramId: 101
Build: 28611
When: 2014-01-18T09:11:31Z 2014-01-18T17:11:31+08:00
Uptime: 0 days 0:04:26
Flags: 0x1
EDIT: please don't fall for any phishing links or malware, only use the downloadlink supplied on my first post, no other user will ever post a valid update here, it's only me who updates the hack and this is done on my server, Aurora.exe will automatically fetch the newest version, if not, just delete the old Aurora.dll and start Aurora.exe again and you are guaranteed to have the latest original version auf Aurora!
What exactly changed?
The port is still not working here. Not even port by clicking map is working now.
I tried to install this to give it a try, and got as far as the "inject your GW2 process" step. There is no GW2 process in the drop down list. In fact Aurora only shows a very short list, and GW2 is not in it.
Edit: After running as administrator, it found the GW2.exe process, however upon trying to inject the process it spat out an error "Gw2.exe - System Error : The program can't start because d3dx9_40.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
Edit 2: Solved the dll problem by Googling and finding the latest DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from the Microsoft website.
Edit 3: New problem. After I inject the process I get a new error saying "Couldn't initiate DX" then when I click ok it all crashes. I see several people reporting this same error (even as far back as page 2!) but I cannot find anyone posting a reply with a fix.
I'm using Win7 yes. I don't know what you mean re: the mmorats server. Can you give more details? I just installed the DirectX End-User Runtime thingie from the Microsoft website. It was the recommended solution from them re: DirectX 9 issues.
Stranger part is : After I installed the Runtime the Aurora program did work once with no problems. I was able to create an account etc. But when I tried to relaunch it later it produced the "Couldn't initiate DX" error and now won't stop producing it.
probably wrong d3dx9_40.dll, just use the one from the mmorats server, using win7?
works for me, lemme check again, did you uncheck the no-teleport and wvw-mode in miscellaneous?
Ye I tried every option possible. Everything else is disabled now, no ESP. Only Radar.
Clicking port by radar will let me fall through the world, or stuck anywhere. Its not porting me to the point. It was the other way around before the hack update.
Click To Port was never working for me, since I tried this hack. Using W7 Ultimate 64bit, new installation. DEP off, UAC off, Aero off (maybe cause of that?!), Framework 4.5, and newest drivers including latest !BETA ATI! driver (maybe cause of that?!).
GW2 Installation is new. Downloaded a new version of Aurora and deleted the dll to let the server download a new one.
Sometimes its crashing, Ill post the Log as soon as it happens again, I will try let him crash now
EDIT: After im trying to port to the point by radar, hes porting me there, for like 1 second! After that, I fall through the world, and get stuck below it.
*--> Error Logs <--*
). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(75080) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(30776) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(78660) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(6788) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(1776) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(2864) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
Map load hang on STATE_MODELS_STREAM detected: MapId: -1, Position: (-28637.000000, -26055.000000, -2399.000000), Completion: 0.000000
No model file for item agent jVWdW.0M3ad.
Mem Arena 'Animation' capacity exceeded. Attempted alloc category: 'Model Granny' Size: 292
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Animation) category(Anim Import Packfile) size(389288) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(3784) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(2688) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(2560) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Environment) category(Zone Packfile) size(2560) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
TRY_ALLOC failure on arena(Animation) category(Anim Import Packfile) size(1327884) whiteBox(false). Evicting unused model files and attempting again
*--> DirectX Device Info <--*
VendorId = 0x1002
DeviceId = 0x6819
Version = 8.17.0010.1247
Description = AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
Compat = 0x00000000
VidMem = 3823 MB
Does anyone have a solution for the "Couldn't initiate DX" error? I'm currently on a trial but would have no hesitation becoming a paying customer, but only if this thing works.
Edit: I spent some time trying things, but still no solution. I am using Windows 7 64bit. I've tried running both GW2 and Aurora as administrator, and in various compatibility modes. It just doesn't work.
Edit 2: I think I've found the answer! For some reason in Windows 7, it puts the process into a...for lack of a better description "box"...after the point where you've loaded the game fully. So I tried injecting with Aurora from the character selection screen (before logging in completely) and it worked! I expect this will work for most Windows 7 users.
Does anyone have a solution for the "Couldn't initiate DX" error? I'm currently on a trial but would have no hesitation becoming a paying customer, but only if this thing works.
Edit: I spent some time trying things, but still no solution. I am using Windows 7 64bit. I've tried running both GW2 and Aurora as administrator, and in various compatibility modes. It just doesn't work.
Edit 2: I think I've found the answer! For some reason in Windows 7, it puts the process into a...for lack of a better description "box"...after the point where you've loaded the game fully. So I tried injecting with Aurora from the character selection screen (before logging in completely) and it worked! I expect this will work for most Windows 7 users.
uhh... you have to inject it too at the Character selection screen... it's written in his first post if i remember it well...
1. i inject gw2 and the reg screen promting up but i cant set a password i try to use tab and klicking by mouse in the field but nothing then i let it by the name "password" but then i get a gw2 error report.
2. auroa will not terminate by the aurorakill.bat its still activ in the task manager
after i kill it the programm dont run always i get the fu.... run as admistrator bla bla screen, then also i must du all the steps again..... btw i think a autofix tool or installations guide/assistend can help all the ppl that will pay real money for this error bot