Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
I use this daily to gather, jumping puzzles etc... But I don't cheat dumb, gathering I don't do in primetimes, I don't teleport to nodes within 10sec walking distance of each other so if ppl are around I don't look like a tele-farmer

Stupid ppl get caught no matter how good a program is when they use it stupidly

Old   #467

I also got banned yesterday in a middle of CoF farming. Was pretty unpredictable, because i was using Midnight last time ~ week ago.
But yeah, having 2 chars under 4* lvl having all WP,POI discovered probably got me BUSTED

Anyway, GW2 was too bad for my taste of b2p mmorpg. The only thing that made me play it for longer than a week was the Midnight.

I do not feel sad of 10 euros payed for Midnight (thanks buFFy!, hope to see your brilliant hacks in more worthy games), but am sorry for 100$ invested in a weak mmorpg called GW2.

Old   #468

elite*gold: 181
Wurde U.u in betracht gezogen eine Funktions beizufügen die der Wegmarken Teleportation ähnelt und stattdessen den Anwender ermöglicht in jeder x-beliebigen Map zu allen Kräuter, Bäumen und Erzen geportet zu werden.

Bin nicht auf dem neusten stand der dinge.
Old   #469

as long as those herbs/trees/ore are on the map you are it is possible.. you cannot telepot outside of your current map.. just map onto the new map via the gw2 waypoint system or use portals..

Old   #470

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextLive View Post
Wurde U.u in betracht gezogen eine Funktions beizufügen die der Wegmarken Teleportation ähnelt und stattdessen den Anwender ermöglicht in jeder x-beliebigen Map zu allen Kräuter, Bäumen und Erzen geportet zu werden.
Glaube nicht, dass sich einer dazu bereiterklären würde, denn das wäre wirklich sehr viel Aufwand, ich würde sogar behaupten, dass das alleine nicht zu bewerkstelligen ist. Die Koordinaten sind schließlich von Server zu Server unterschiedlich und werden teilweise täglich geändert.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #471

they change every map and server reset.. but still it is not possible to teleport out of your current map.. and if you would make it happen, then you had loading screens each mapchange too.. because you need to load the new map lol..
Old   #472

So, some more details wouldnt hurt

Like I said b4, I used the bod not more then 5 hours (in 2 days time)
I had this game since september and I played till february like 3-4 times a month.From february till now I managed to get 2 toon (warrior lv41- char ranger lv14), so my account wasnt a 1 day old newbie

I had 13% world map b4 using the bot- autoexplorer. in 2 days that was at 20% -> so not much. I only went to lv 1-15 maps from each race (close to each) and to my explorer maps ( no I wasn't in lv 50-75 maps)

I used ,however, the fly bot, but then I saw it didnt had much help to me (used in p. sure empty mountains,where nobody was there) ((used 1 time to check if it worked))

Same thing whit speed hack. after like 50% more speed my game lagged so I used in my quest around lv 20% and in city's I turned off.

sad thing is I just liked the game )
Thanks
1 User
Old   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crytroy View Post
Same thing whit speed hack. after like 50% more speed my game lagged so I used in my quest around lv 20% and in city's I turned off.
Speedhack is one of the most obvious things ever. You shouldn't ever use the speedhack at all if there are other players in the same region, it causes a very noticeable lag, even at such low speeds as +10-20%. Speedhack with hotkey and then max speed (when completely alone!) is less noticeable than a permanent 10% speedhack.

Click to teleport and farming less visited JP is IMHO the only safe hack, all others are dangerous.
If you fly, people can see you, and even if they don't see you, you might end up in places where you shouldn't be which is also risky. Autoexplore works fine for waypoints, but it's really risky for vistas and POI. Just stand at a hard to reach vista for 5 minutes and you will catch 1-2 (obvious) cheaters.

But it's not like they had to catch you in act, they just need to check the timestamps at which you have dicovered POIs / Vistas since most of them are quite a distance apart and it would be impossible to see 2 vistas in the same minute for any regular user.

There doesn't seem to be any automated detection yet (seriously, it's like the developers don't care), but the GMs got smarter and apparently learned how to read the logs.
Old   #474

I use a radar hack that shows other players and how far they are from me when I farm.
Old   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by amustrami View Post
I use a radar hack that shows other players and how far they are from me when I farm.
and what hack would that be ?
Old   #476

elite*gold: 18
so using autoexplore for poi waypoints etc ist to risky to use it specially for lvling toons ?
so my cha is atm 30 would use the bot to lvl my toon to 60-70 and the rest with professions you guys think i get a ban?

Or you guys think its k to use at a time with less player online ?
Old   #477

noone can tell for sure.. give it a go and we all will see what happened
Thanks
1 User
Old   #478

elite*gold: 18
its about i dont want to loose my chars with my ***** armor etc xDDD thats why i ask xDDD
i rlly love my chars xD

btw its perma ban or 72h ban ?
Old   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGolom View Post
its about i dont want to loose my chars with my ***** armor etc xDDD thats why i ask xDDD
i rlly love my chars xD

btw its perma ban or 72h ban ?
You banned?
It seems that the ban is permanent. I already wrote in a support and waiting for a reply.You guys are not playing Toss crab with speedhaсk?
Old   #480

lol since other ppl see you "lagging" around when you have speedhack active.. beeing caged with 9 others while obvious hacking with a crab in your hand XD good idea

Closed Thread