Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmilf View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Lack of willingness to hear an appeal seems to indicate they're able to detect when players rapidly complete maps. If they won't even hear an appeal it probably means they've got an automated log.
Or maybe the GM was following you because you was reported in the past? We will never know 100% I guess.

Old   #437

Got hit with the banhammer 2 :S
Only used explore on the WP's

Old   #438

Buffy, recommend that you disable the auto explore function since that's what Anet's picking up on. They are not picking up on use of the teleport, speedhack, flyhack, etc; only the results of it such as quickly exploring a zone.
Old   #439

Buffy Hello I have a problem I do not know if others have it, if selection autoloot all other aspects of your program are turned off in practice I can not teleport I do not have the speedhack or anything else. I tried to use it both in winxp compatibility with administrator rights as an administrator and there but it's always just the same

Old   #440

does anyone got banned using teleport function to his own coordinates ie ori nodes or whatever ?

i dont use any features of midnight else than click-to-tele, jump to coordinates i safed, no clipping and wall walk... i never teleport /climb a wall / walk into a wall when other ppl are around.. and ofc as soon as i see someone else i start running around killing stuff and staring a conversation with em lol..

anyway, did anyone get banned after using "only" features i use?
Old   #441

elite*gold: 60
can't connecto to server while im tryin to login?!
anyone else?
:/
Old   #442

works fine for me ..
Old   #443

elite*gold: 60
Unknown Error -1

?! :/
Old   #444

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
1.6.3.1:

#fixed autoloot issues on systems that were using lower versions of certain modules
#added 3 msgboxes to each of the autoexplore button, warning about the banrisk
Old   #445

Hiya, Buffy. Antivirus deleted Midnight. Is there any way you can send me a download link again? Please and thank you.
Old   #446

Hey Buffy, I'm really happy to see you've added autoloot to this. But the thing that is stopping me from using it is that it just seems to be pressing the default interact key whereas the autolooter by Xereon did not do it, it looted no matter what your interact bind is set to.

Is there any chance this will be changed or will it only work with interact set to F?
Old   #447

WARNING : SPEED HACK : DETECTABLE
Old   #448

Speedhack is one of the dumbest things to use. To those that got banned, can you provide more info? Were you using autoexplore alot and was it on a new account?.
Old   #449

I use it for the first time the speed hack in an instance (personal history) and I was automatically ban. I managed to make me Deban to make an excuse.

Sry for my english
Old   #450

it feels like anet is at the moment tagging one single aspect of popular hacks at a time .. first bans for fast traveling/exploring significant coordinates (waypoints/poi/vistas) or getting unusual amounts of exp in too short time.. and now it looks like they track the movement of chars like modified by speedhack..

thats all speculation ofc.. but i will stand down on flyhack/autoloot/wall-walk/non-clip for the next days to come .. if i am right, they will ban for another aspect soon too.. maybe none of the above but teleporting in general.. who knows -.- i already lost around 60g the last 2 days just by not using midnight .. i really hope buffy gets a hand on their actions soon :S

Closed Thread